Author’s Note.
174 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a conversation with  Eve, she finally has a schedule  regarding the start of remaking  this series! Just to let you all know, she'll begin  at November  10, five days from now! Hahaha, I'm  excited  lol~ Ps. She has yet  to  let me  mention  her username, she had  just  entered  SH  just ago 

..

Anyways, just to let you guys know, this series  will take on a new name.

Spoiler

Monsters  Came Following.

[collapse]

Just some words from me, "TRWMCOTG  is  highly  influenced  by both  Korean and Japanese concepts: Isekai  and Fighting  monsters  that  came from  another  dimensions that  illegally  came into  earth. The new version  would  be of the same concept  however some  things  were bound to be changed  and something  gory  would take place. Chinese  web novels  also  influenced  some parts, if you  have read the prologue,well  it's  hard to understand  what world our mc was in so  Eve will bother  to detail  things more." 

Pauses a bit before  continuing, "This series have been made due to boredom, I wrote  this  back then  at July  and I was  very ecstatic  at the past  where  I first  uploaded  Lucidity  here  so I uploaded  this series too. Sadly, all I wrote  were bunch  of words  that  when I read, made no sense  and from the statement made due to boredom  lies  the problem  I'm  facing currently. I wasn't  that  joyfull nor did  I plan things  ahead  so I greatly  apologise  for  not continuing  this series." 

*Wipes  tears* I hope  things  end well in Eve's  part, I trust  her  into doing the rest, ahh  this must be a jinx  so..*Slaps lips  for a few times*

2