CHAPTER 5
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 YEARS AGO

On 18th May, 2 person were killed just few hours difference in there dead, victims lips were sewed by surgical sutures in criss cross pattern, it was like there lips were locked not only that there were at least 30 - 40 long cuts on victim's hands, legs, wrist, chest, back, belly, everywhere on his body not even single spot was left and all cut were sewed by surgical sutures, they were sewed  like a professional surgeon. Killer makes a cut on the victim and just after cutting he takes his sutures and starts sewing those cuts and the victim just screams in pain, not even anesthesia was used while sewing…..

Victims were alive, they didn't die yet, they were seeing their whole body being cut and sewed in front of their own eyes. No one can imagine how much both victims were begging the killer to have mercy on them while screaming loudly in pain. Not only that, they even begged the killer to just kill them and give them an instant death instead of torturing them, but he didn't stopped there, he took his sutures and started sewing their lips just to make them silent and even their eyes were sewed, for others it might be a brutal murder but for him it was an art, a surgery art. After everything when victims were on their last breathe but he didn't leave them there and closed their nose with his hand and the victim just screamed, he couldn't even open his mouth to breathe and died. Same thing happened to the second victim. 

They were tortured for at least 2 days and they died on 18th May.

When police officers found those bodies in a half -built construction site, they were dumbfounded and they couldn't even imagine how someone could kill people horribly. The Forensic department was having a hard time making autopsy reports of these bodies.


 This thing doesn't end here, police officers found 2 more bodies on 26th May. All were in shock, they feared that this case is related to ' Surgery Murder Case '.... and that's what happened. 

Victims all bones were broken into millions of pieces and it was like, killer used some sort of big hammer and he hammered it on the victim's body. First killer broke the victim's hands, he did nothing special, just hammering until they cried in pain. Then he moved towards the victim's legs while carrying his heavy hammer and he broke them like it was nothing for him. Just after that the victim started begging the killer for mercy while screaming in pain but he didn't listen, plugged his earphones in his ears and started hammering on the victim's chest. Even after the victim stopped screaming, he didn't stop and hammered like a madman.

When police saw those bodies they couldn't even look at them. Except their head everything was full of blood and bones. One of the victim's forehead there was a note 'BYE', this word was written on that note. At last police couldn't find the killer and the case remained unsolved…

PRESENT DAY

Collin was reading both ' Surgery Murder Case' and 'Broken Bones Murder Case'. He never imagined this case to go in this way, as soon as he completed reading those cases, he just threw those files on his table with anger. 

'How could someone do this…….' Collin thought 

His mind was running with just two things first, killer was not doing this for revenge and he was conformed about it, as there were victims with no criminal background 

' he thinks it's an art…. He is filled with blood lust.. his only motto is to make fear in the common peoples mind… he wants to laugh when the victim's relatives cry with pain, anger and…. Fear' Collin thought

Second, there is going to be really a big thing on 26th May, Collin  was conformed if killer is choosing a date for murder and if he wants to continue his pattern from 2 years ago, then he will choose 26th May and ofcourse he is not just going to pick one but two persons as he did in his previous cases…

But there was one thing that he didn't find its answer and, was quite frustrated on it 

' There must be a pattern to kill people…. He is not the type of person who will choose people at random…. There must be something that I am missing but what…. Think Collin, you need to find the gap in it, this thing can't just end here..' Collin thought and just sat down on his chair after writing all information about both cases, 'Surgery Murder Case' and 'Broken Bones Murder Case' on his white board ….

Collin was tired and just closed his eyes while sitting on his chair… some people started making a sound in his mind " you bastard.. you killed him…. You are the killer of your father….. KILLER KILLER.." in his mind people started calling him killer…

" No I didn't.." Collin shouted and he was sweating a lot. Everyone was looking at him but no one said a thing..

Joseph came in Collin's office 

"Sir, the bureau chief has called you in his office and… he is quite frustrated.." Joseph told him

Collin nodded and went to the chief's office while carrying both cases files.  

…………………….

(KILLER POV)


"At last my masterpiece is on its end" killer spoke to himself and started laughing...

0