『1』
2.3k 7 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battle of the West came to an end when Eira, the last survivor, had been pierced by 7 blades. 

Slaying over 50,000 people despite being a female samurai was an amazing feat, it was a battle of 50,000 against 100,000 today. 

「So.....the battle is finally over.」(Eira)

Eira was close to death, she knew that, no one could ever survive with 7 blades pierced in their body.

The people she fought bowed down in honor of one of their greatest enemies had finally fallen, it was an act of respect despite being a female. 

Eira closed her eyes and smiled as she would finally attain peace, she died standing up with a peaceful expression.

After fighting for over 10 years since she was 7, she was finally able to rest was what she thought.

...

When the darkness started dissipating, her vision came back.

「............HUH?! 」(Eira)

What she saw was something abnormal, a dragon from those novels, and a round looking blue thing.

「 It seems the blue orb has awoken.」(Dragon)

「From the voice, I think she's a girl 」(Slime)

「 What is this...? Why do I feel like I'm floating....?」(Eira)

「 That's because you are.」(Slime)

「 What do you mean?」(Eira)

「 Let me show you.」(Slime)

Suddenly she saw herself, she was a blue orb floating!

「 WHAAAA? Wasn't I supposed to be dead?」(Eira)

Eira was always calm but when something completely out of reality happens, of course she'd get surprised. Who wouldn't if you suddenly became a bright blue orb. 

「You've probably been reincarnated, the Veldora told me that people here who have been reincarnated isn't weird here. 」(Slime)

Does that mean she had been reincarnated to another world? If so, would she be able to live a meaningful life?

「 Don't say my name so casually!..Haha, my knowledge is truly amazing.」(Dragon)

Didn't this dragon acted too obvious? He looked pretty happy when the round blue thing said his name.

「I see, then what and who are you guys? 」(Eira)

「I'm Veldora, the Storm Dragon and one of the only 4 True Dragons in this world! 」(Veldora)

「 I'm Satoru and I'm a slime. 」(Satoru)

So a dragon and a slime, it seems like I had already given up to even ask.

「 I'm Eira...and I'm an orb I guess? Though I don't know how I can see. 」(Eira)

「From what Great Sage told me, it seems Magic Sense which allows you to see the magicules around you allowing you to see, it seems it has been naturally applied to you. 」(Satoru)

They proceeded to explain to Eira about everything and she somewhat understood what happened. She was reincarnated into a world full of magic and potential dangers meaning in her second life, she still can't experience peace.

It seems that Satoru was stabbed and he reincarnated here instead of dying. Even in another world there was still violence, Eira could only sigh mentally. 

Eira was the second one who Veldora had seen reincarnated here, usually people who only have their souls transverse would probably die. There were people who were summoned and reincarnated from other worlds too, they were called Otherworlders. 

They gain special abilities but they still couldn't figure out what Eira's special abilities were, not even Great Sage was able to find out. Which means Eira was probably someone with a strong ability that has yet to be awakened yet.

If only they all knew Eira was a half deity that was slowly ascending to godhood. 

「Let's get back on topic! I was sealed here 300 years ago because I sort of burned a town to ashes by mistake. Someone came looking to slay me, it was true I underestimated my opponent a bit, so I started using my full strength halfway and I still lost.  」(Veldora)

「 That person must've been very strong. 」(Eira)

「 True, to defeat a dragon...but you seem really strong. 」(Satoru)

「Was your opponent stronger than you? 」(Eira)

「 Yes, way stronger. It was someone know to the humans as a hero blessed with divine protection. 」(Veldora)

「 A human hero! That sounds like something out of a video game. 」(Satoru)

「 A video game? 」(Eira)

「It's something from my world. 」(Satoru)

Although video game was something new, the word hero was often used. Even she was called a hero when she single handedly defending their village against 1,000 warriors.

She was strong, stronger than them. Veldora had said that someone way stronger than him defeated him, then there was someone probably someone stronger than her in this world.

There might even be plenty of them, the thought of that made Eira's inner samurai shake with excitement. 

「 She overpowered me with her unique skill, Absolute Severance, then she sealed me with her Unlimited Imprisonment. 」(Veldora)

「 Is that shiny stuff her Unlimited Imprisonment? 」(Satoru)

Looking closer at it, it was true, there was sort of like a shiny wall. 

「 Yes, the hero called herself a Summon. 」(Veldora)

「 Is that different from Otherworlders? 」(Eira)

「 It takes 30 or more mages to perform a ritual that lasts several days to bring one here. 」(Veldora)

「 OOH! So there are mages here?! 」(Satoru)

「 What are mages? 」(Eira)

「 Basically people who use magic and other abilities. 」(Satoru)

「 I see. 」(Eira)

Even though Eira was from a world full of samurais, she had a basic understanding of things. This world was similar to the myths people would tell, though it was quite unbelievable, it was true. 

「Mages are also expected to serve as powerful weapons. 」(Veldora)

「 Weapons?」(Satoru)

「Yes, for the Summoner. Magic is used to carve a curse into the Summoner's Soul to ensure that the Summon can't defy the Summoner. 」(Veldora)

「 What is that? ...That's cruel! 」(Satoru)

「Basically being tied down to someone without a choice. 」(Eira)

「 Cruel eh? I don't know what your world was like but survival of the fittest is the prevailing truth in this world. 」(Veldora)

That's true, that was a law in my world. The strong would devour the weak, if you were strong you'd survive, and if you were weak, you were basically an insect. 

「 Un, that's true. 」(Eira)

「 It seems your world is quite different from the slime's 」(Veldora)

「 Yes, times were not peaceful. The strong would overpower the weak. 」(Eira)

「 It's the same here in this world as well. 」(Veldora)

Eira and Veldora had a mutual connection to something...though she was sure if this was good or not.

「 I see, so you've been in here ever since the hero sealed you? 」(Satoru) 

「That's right, I've been very bored. 」(Veldora)

「 That's tough. 」(Eira)

Although she was a samurai, she still had people she called friends but they all died at the end.

「 Then why don't we all become friends? 」(Satoru)

Friends?...

 

43