『10』
1.1k 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: From here on out, I'll go back to my regular format.)

...

I was in a separate tent from Rimuru to test and see my body.

Let's summarize everything.

In this form, I'm able to see better, feel the air, touch physical objects, and possibly taste things.

Though I was never really hungry at all. 

I was about 5'5 with toned arms and legs though it doesn't really show. This body feels like it was perfect for me, I was light, and it was too easy to get used to this body.

Looking into the mirror, I had blue eyes with a pink spot in the middle, long dark blue hair that went all the way to the middle of my back, and somehow my stars looked like there were constellations connecting in them.

Checking everything, I put on the clothes they made for me. It was decent, I was able to move fairly well in it and it kept me..warm? Though I never felt warm or cold at all. 

I wonder if I could change into my orb form? I closed my eyes and imagined myself as an orb.....a few moments later I felt like I was floating. When my vision came back I was a bright blue orb the size of a fist, it seems like it got monster.

Closing my "eyes" again, I focused on turning back....I felt my feet on the ground and I was back in that form. This world really was interesting. 

The clothes I put on were still on me which was surprising, perhaps it stays on?

I grabbed Shizue's katana and placed on my left waist on the little patch made that I requested.

When I came out of the tent, Rimuru was talking to Rigurd.

"Hello Rimuru, what's happening?" I asked. 

"We're going to prepare a lavish feast today!" exclaimed Rigurd.

"Why a feast?" I asked.

"Because we now have human forms, we can eat with them." said Rimuru.

"I see, then let's have a feast then." I replied.

It's been a while since I tasted food anyways. 

While Rimuru went to discuss with the goblins, I went into the training area.

I suppose it was time to see if I still had my skills.

Placing a tall wood chunk standing, I got into my stance. My hands gripped the hilt of my katana.

SHING!

I sheathed my katana and once the blade was fully sheathed, the wood dropped into 16 small pieces but one was still uneven, it seems I am quite lacking.

I took a deep breath, in the corner of my eye, I saw Gobta walking away nervously, what was wrong with him?

'Never mess with Shinju-sama!!' thought Gobta.

"Oi Shinju, wanna go back to the cave for a bit? I want to try some of my abilities." said Rimuru.

"Sure, why not?" I replied. 

...

We were currently in front of a pool of water.

Black Flames surrounded us as it moved in a circular motion.

"It looks pretty cool." I said.

"No it's not, it's creepy." replied Rimuru.

"You're taste is just bad." I said. 

"Nope, but I'll have to be careful when I use this. Might accidentally burn everything down." said Rimuru.

"Then simply control it."

"You act like I don't know that."

"Cause you sure don't!"

"I do!"

"Now you do since I just told you."

"I...you win..." 

There was a short silence until it was filled with laughter.

"It seems Shizue's mask suppresses the magic." said Rimuru.

He put it on and it felt like the aura he had leaking out was completely erased.

"That certainly is useful." I said.

"Here you go." 

He threw me a mask and I caught it.

"It has the same abilities but the design is different."

It was the same thing except the marks only covered half of the mask, it was fine. 

I put it on and it looks decent on me, the faint aura I let out disappeared without a trace. 

"Well, we should definitely put this on when we go to new places." said Rimuru.

"Why?" 

"We wouldn't want to be caught as monsters in human forms." 

"Just slay all of the witnesses."

"I don't think that would be a good idea..."

Then suddenly Rimuru looked like he tensed up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Here." Then it felt like something connected in my mind and I heard voices.

"Telepathy, I can talk to you in your head and connect what I'm hearing to you."

"I see, cheat abilities."

"I taught you too much..." 

[Rimuru-sama! Shinju-sama!] 

Ranga's voice? What was happening, this was quite rare. 

"It seems there's slight trouble." said Rimuru.

"Then let's go slay all of the enemies."

"Oi, don't kill all of them just like that. There should be a reason for them to attack."

"Fine." I groaned at his softness.

We bolted out of the cave and made our way towards where Ranga was.

...

We found Gobta repeatedly muttering, "I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die." 

"Relax Gobta." I said.

"Here you go." said Rimuru giving them potions of medicine. 

BOOM!

In the air Ranga was fighting 2 figures. 

Before Ranga could rush towards the, blue flames erupted from the ground.

I turned over and there was a pink girl with 2 white horns, were they what they called Ogres?

"Ranga!" said Rimuru. 

"Master forgive me, this happened while I was here." said Ranga. 

CLING!

Rigur was fighting against a purple haired girl, though she still needs a bit of work on how she uses her weapon.

"Rigur, come back!" I said. 

Immediately, he retreated. 

"Shinju-sama, Rimuru-sama, I'm sorry." said Rigur.

"Calm down, let Shinju and I handle this." said Rimuru. 

"What's up with the one with the pink hair?" I asked.

"She used magic and put our people to sleep." said Ranga

"Looks like we're caught in a bit of trouble." said Rimuru. 

"How humiliating, we never thought we would run into ogres." said Rigur.

That is quite unfortunate, though they sure look like they have a reason to attack. 

There's 6 of them with swords and armor. 

I was just about to attack when...

...

"Hey you guys. I don't know what happened but sorry about what my guys did. Would you be willing to talk this out?" asked Rimuru.

I groaned mentally, I was just attack to cut them all up. Narrowing my eyes at the bodies of her allies, they were injured fatally, but put to sleep instead. They really didn't mean harm, I made a note in her head not to kill them.

Though the answer we received was silence.

"Show us who you both really are, evil majins!" said Red Ogre. 

"Majins?" I asked. 

"Oi, did you really call us that?" asked Rimuru.

"Enslaving monsters is not a feat any human can accomplish." said Red Ogre.

""Huh?"" asked Rimuru and I.

"You may hide your appearances and suppress your auras but it won't work!" said Red Ogre.

"Reveal your true identities!" said Old Ogre.

"For the masterminds to approach us himself is quite convenient." said Blue Ogre. 

Aren't they mistaking us for someone else? We haven't really done anything that would trouble Ogres. Plus the true identities of us is just an orb and a slime....

"Aren't you mistaking us for somebody else?" I ask.

"Yeah...uhmm..." muttered Rimuru. 

"We have no intention of listening to you." said Red Ogre gripping the hilt of his blade. "That mask tells us everything we need to know!" 

"Mask..? Then you're really mistaken.." I said.

The Red Ogre pointed his sword at me, "If it will serve to repay even a billionth of what was done to our brethren, we will take your head! You friends of those evil pigs!"

"Alright, Ranga you go take care of the pink haired one. I will take them on." I said.

"Rimuru-sama..." muttered Ranga.

"Do as she says, she's also your master." said Rimuru.

"Then...yes Shinju-sama!" said Ranga and ran off to the pink haired girl.

"Don't kill them." said Rimuru.

"I won't, I'll just relief myself a bit." I replied.

"You underestimate us. Are you truly brave or just foolhardy?" asked the Red Ogre. "Out of sheer nerve, I'll go along with your provocation. I hope you won't regret it."

He charged at me and I got into my stance, with my eyes, I can calculate and time the perfect attack. 

My instincts screamed go.

SHING!

What they saw was quite unbelievable, a blue flash of  lightning passed their ally, cutting his sword and made him unconscious. 

"Well, I guess being an orb really does help." I muttered.

I unsheathed my katana, I had forgotten to when I rushed at him, I was a bit too focused. Since my real form was an orb, I was extremely quick and nimble, I was really fast. 

Adding that to my katana skills, I was basically the best of the best when it comes to swordsmanship. The blue ogre came at me with his katana, though he was too slow.

Every movement of his was in slow motion, it's been a while since it's been like this. I tilted my body left and evaded the attack, I proceeded to make 2 swift motions of a horizontal slash to cut his blade, and a uppercut to his chin with the hilt of my blade.

He was already put to sleep, I was too fast for him to comprehend was had happened.

I went to the muscular ogre, he swung his hammer down but I simply evaded it. I kicked him fairy hard into a tree rendering him unconscious. Despite my speed, I was pretty strong. 

I turned towards the old man, in an instant he appeared in front of me, it was like he traveled through space, making a slight crack invisible to others. That was interesting, but unlucky for him that I could see it. My eye sees everything, be it making a crack in space or a crack in reality, I will always see it.

I smiled under my mask, this old man had some skills.

Though I easily deflected his blade, he jumped back and got ready to attack again but he stopped.

I was in my samurai stance, the stance I used to fight Tomoe Gozen with, the strongest samurai warrior with me. 

This stance was extremely powerful, it held no weaknesses. 

The old ogre stopped, he felt as if death was waiting for him if he attacked her. Cold sweat was dripping down his back, although he had his pride, life was quite valuable. His people weren't injured, just put to sleep. 

He took a step forward and all of his instincts screamed danger even though the girl was only in a stance. 

I could tell how he felt, after all everyone told me that they felt death was before them if they got any closer. 

The purple ogre was frozen under the pressure, she could hardly breath. She's never went against something like this before, even her ally was frozen.

I looked over to the purple ogre and she was knocked out with strings tied to her. I guess Rimuru did that, it seems I forgot one. 

I turned back over to the old ogre. 

"If you really think we're the majins you speak of, think again." I said.

I released a bit of my aura, the pressure was rising nonstop until they felt it hard to breath. Dark clouds was forming and the wind started getting stronger, and this was only a small amount of my aura.

"Wait! These two individuals may not be our enemy!" said the pink haired girl. 

She had to use magic on herself to allow herself to speak under the immense pressure, that was quite interesting. 

I took in my aura to allow them to talk, the dark clouds started to dissipate as the wind softened. 

"What're you talking about?" asked the old ogre.

"Please try to think this calmly. Why would such a strong majin use such underhanded tactics as forcing the Orcs to attack our village? It makes no sense. She surely has the power to kill us all on his own if he desired!" said the pink haired girl.

I nodded at her explanation, she's smart, I like her. 

"There's no doubt she is unlike us, but I don't think she has any connection to the ones that attacked our village, including the individual with her." said the pink ogre.

"Now, would you like hearing us out?" asked Rimuru. 

I sheathed my blade and started walking away.

I wasn't interested, but I was quite happy that I was still as strong, if not stronger.

The mind may forget techniques, but the hand doesn't. 

...

Soon enough, we were already walking back to the village after explaining.

Sigh, it's been quite a day...

 

 

 

31