『13』
954 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking through the path of the forest with the sunlight brightening the way,  I really couldn't help but smile a bit. Somehow walking through the forest on my own felt nostalgic, maybe because of that game I played back in my past life?

Who knows?

After a while, there were a lot of presences coming my way, on the same path I took. These were probably the orcs they were talking about, jumping from tree to tree, I made my way to spy on them. Despite being able to fly, I wanted to have some fun instead. 

They had battle axes, armor, and a twin white horns coming out of their nose. Hmm, I'd say they were probably a feet taller than me, about 6'3? My measurements could be wrong though.

I jumped down and landed in front of the 10,000 orcs that lined up for me.

Unsheathing my katana, I walked casually towards them.

They had their battle axes ready and were emitting a ominous aura. 

"Well, this should be a decent fight if you guys can keep up." 

Immediately disappearing and appearing in front of an orc, I sliced down twice diagonally creating an x on it's chest. Taking the chance to kill it, I jumped and sliced of it's head.

"Next."

These orcs had big figures which means their speed is their weakness, speed is one of my strength so I'm their worse match. What intrigued me though was that they started eating their dead ally's body. As they started eating it, their aura seems to grow stronger.

I guess eating the body allows them to go stronger, what an absurd way to get stronger. Though I still had the same expression, a samurai must keep calm at all times, even if the enemy is the 5 nations.

I nodded mentally at the rule my teacher taught.

An orc swung down his axe vertically but before it could hit me, I raised one hand and defended against it. 

"I guess you swings are slightly stronger than Shion's but that's it, you guys aren't a threat to me."

Once I said that, they seemed a bit more agitated. I guess they could somehow understand me? They all started coming towards me faster than before, though it was useless.

ZTT!

Sparks of blue lightning appeared as I appeared in front of one of them, I stabbed into it's stomach and sliced it up. I jumped with the blade and cut it's body and head in half except for it's lower body. The other orc started reaching for it's dead ally's body to eat it but, it was useless.

ZTT!

SHING!

I cut it's arm before it could reach, it swung it's axe down at me but it was extremely slow in my vision. Easy dodging the diagonal attack, I sliced at it diagonally too, using the momentum of my swing, I spun with it and rotated to gather more momentum and eventually cut the orc's body in half.

It's upper body slid sideways and fell onto the ground and the lower body was left standing on it's legs. The orcs saw their dead ally's body and instantly came over to devour it.

At this point, they couldn't even be called allies. Just tools used for war.

Rimuru, if you had any intentions to take some of these orcs out of the 10,000 as an ally, my bad cause I'm killing them all.

ZTT!

SHING!

More traces of blue lightning appeared as the orc's numbers started to decrease faster and faster. My eyes started to feel a bit different as I killed more and more. It was as if my vision was suddenly even more enhanced, I could see everything. Every movement in their muscle allowing me to predict their movements, every twitch in the hands signaling an attack.

It was as if my eyes could perceive everything in the world. I even spotted an ant nearly getting crushed by an orc's foot. I jumped back pretty far away and took of my mask. Using the blade as a mirror, I looked at myself and spotted that there were thin white lines appearing on my eye. Was this what allowed me to perceive everything?

Instantly, I decided to put my mask back on. I didn't want the ability to go to waste if there was any limit to it, plus these orcs now stood no chance at all since I had this ability of mine.

The orcs started dying even quicker, they couldn't even eat the dead bodies on the ground without their head being cut off once they started. After about 30 minutes, the battle had ended.

There was a trail of 10,000 dead bodies of orcs that had their bodies cut in half, head cut off, or all their limbs cut with their internal organs spilling out.

I swung my katana and let the orc's blood spray over the ground as it disappeared from my blade. Sheathing it, I felt as if I changed a bit. I decided to ignore it and kept walking. 

After all, I wanted more exciting battles.

...

"Clayman, it seems the 10,000 orcs you sent to invade another part of the forest has been killed."

"What?! Where did you find their bodies?"

"On the deeper paths of the forest, the 10,000 orcs were all cut off. By the looks of it, it seems there was only a one individual."

"Tsch, I didn't need them anyways. Follow the individual and gather information about that person."

"Yes."

"Tsk, first a slime now someone else. But it's fine, my plan will succeed."

...

"It seems your soulmate is quite strong."

"She's an Otherworlder most likely."

"By her swordsmanship, the possibility is very high."

"How ironic, one with the ability of life and death is bound to someone that has already died and was given life."

"That is quite ironic, but what do you think of her?"

"Her? I like her, she's quite...interesting I'd say."

"Hohhh?"

"Don't you think so too....Guy?"

...

"Achoo." Was there someone out there talking about me?

I've been sneezing for quite a while now, I could feel my nose getting a bit runny.

Though, it seems the exit to the forest is near.

 

30