Chapter 2 Polus problems Part 2
66 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ADMIN, TIME: 1700

"I dont care if it is type 72 or 73 vessel just get me some transportation, Fortegreen"

Our Leader Black, she has always been a person who cares for us and does things that are beneficial to our crew even if it means going against Mira. She keeps on a facade of carefree attitude, but deep down i know she worries for us all. We have been on Polus for 5 years, longer than most pioneer groups. We should have got replaced long ago but our company isn't doing very well in this space rush. I am afraid if we don't push our chances now then we may have to wait for another year or two.

But me, Yellow, as a secretary and a good friend of Black will keep on supporting her. I also wish that Fortegreen doesn't quit his job.

"Yes, I have made a contract with The Skeld, a passenger ship with enough cargo space and only 20% capacity filled. They are in JPRM07 route and will arrive shortly at 2100 PST at your location"

"Finally, Fortegreen, you are being useful for once, send me the coordinates for the rendezvous point"

Beep 

Hooooooh yaaaah "We are going home Yellow"

"Yes, we are but you could have done it without bullying Fortegreen, he is a hardworking salaryman like us too"

"Yellow schmellow yellow, You should learn to enjoy victory instead of analysing the means to it" HAHAHAAAAA.

SECURITY, TIME:1900

Captain Black initiated protocol 02... again. I think its a false alarm. In the last year alone, it has been initiated for 15 times. I learnt to keep my hopes not too up. I have packed my bags too many times already. If there is an olympics for packing bags i am sure i could atleast place 1st in this 073 sector. My bags are basically always in the dropship and i shifted my whole living quarters there.

I wanted to meet my baby girl in the flesh again. Yah, i can facetime with her here but any father would never be satisfied with just looking at a screen. I heard she was getting bullied for her name Banana and i feel frustrated at not being able to punch that bullying assholes in the face and of course i want to be with my family consoling my daughter. I really hope this time is not another false alarm.

O2 ROOM, TIME:1947

I am Lime. I am from Haven 3, a small planet with enough to live by. Yes it is not technically small but more like superearth sized but still i could have made a living there with my family easily. You don't believe me, well what would you say if you knew i had a score of 430 in my programming class. I applied for recruitment in Mira space pioneer program, who wouldn't? It's frickin' space man. It is the dream of everyone to take part in the space rush. The adventures, the honour, the hard cash. Oh how good were those innocent days.

Endless training, shitty rations, obnoxious work hours or more aptly trying to survive in a life rejecting planet.

My only sanctuary in this planet is the O2 room, my pet dog Lemon, Coffee (the nectar of heavens), and my fellow crew. Without these i would have long lost my sanity.

Call tune~

Beep

"Tell me Banana"

"You are on Maroon duty again"

Beep

There goes my peactime out the window. I have to now separate the Doctor from his stick. I just got on his nerves last time.

Ahhh~ exhales

"I will play with you later, Lemon"

Dog whimpers

SPECIMEN ROOM, TIME:2012

"Dr.Maroon, I have come to pick you up, let's go we are nearing our long awaited departure time"

Why is the room so dark. Can't he switch on some lights.

Clicks

What blood stains!!!

"DR.MAROON, Where are you!!???"

Should i check the lab? The room is not damaged. But there seems to be damaged apparatuses on the counter and the floor. Blood stains are in the floor and counter. I should contact Banana and Cap.Black.

Beep boop

"Dr.Maroon?"

Is it Maroon, he is severely wounded with blood dripping everywhere, i couldn't see his face properly due to the lighting. He started running towards me!!!

AAAAAAAGGGHHHH

"What???!!!!"

1