Chapter 2
580 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3RD Person Pov**

Having her consciousness transferred was a very uncomfortable experience but before even she could even complain she got flooded with memories.

These memories were the years of madara’s life, and this started from when he first learned how to open his chakra.

From then on she experienced a life in both the 3rd perspective and first as she looked through the eyes of madara but was another person.

She started experiencing many things that she would’ve never experienced until It was either too late or she was just to naive, and watching everything from madara’s eyes caused her slowly change.

The change was that of her mind and soul accustoming to this world ‘of wars’ where killing is normal and if your strong your right and weak your wrong.

She learned to know what it was to see someone being killed, what true power was, what Love, hate, loneliness and loss is as she was with madara from 5 uears of age all the way until he got used in the 4th shinobi war.

Having spent so long with him ,she felt he wasn’t wrong to want peace after losing everyone he loved, but the way he went about it was wrong still though she decided that she’d changed his fate not letting him get used due to the feelings she had grown to have for him.

She felt love for him that of which one would feel for a grandfather , and also felt the feelings of gratitude that of which one would feel for a teacher whom made you his successor.Madara despite not even knowing her ,had passed all of his lifes knowledge to one person that making her like a true successor.

She learnt many things from him, wether it was knowledge of the body ,the language needed, The body movements and way a ninja should carry themselves, chakra control, taijutsu,ninjutsu,kenjutsu, genjutsu and fuinjutsu just everything he ever had or learned was engraved into her soul.

And having seen everything he went though she felt attached to him somewhat so she decided that she’ll change his ways so that he won’t be used any longer, and although stuff could go wrong she had faith that she’ll be able to pull through.

Then after experiencing madara’s ‘death’ for the final time she felt herself being pushed through a dark cave,then she saw lights and heard Sounds of a wailing baby in a room as she wanted to look around she just fell asleep.

Pov change**

I dotingly gazed at my newborn child and felt worried when she just remained silent after the initial crying from birth.

“Congratulations!Akira” 

my friend in the room said "Your daughter will surely take your looks, Akira. When she grows up, she’ll have all the boys chasing after her just like you."

These words interrupt my thoughts of why my child wasn’t crying.

"Oh! Shut up , since when have you been here, Yumiko?, also how is everything with her?"

Yumiko activated her byakugan checking everything out with the baby then her jaw dropped. 

I got worried thinking something was wrong and glared at her saying“WELL what is it ??”

"She’s very healthy it’s just Her chakra...it’s very weird it’s like a see through white and the amount of chakra she has it’s just so much more than you could ever see in jonin ninja and it’s still rising!”

“I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing to have so much ,since her chakara control will be affected by the huge amounts of chakra."

"Obviously it’s a good thing for a ninja to have great amounts of chakra so let’s not worry."I said smiling.

“Have you thought of a name for her?” Yumiko questioned the single mother

I gently stroked my baby’s head and said "My mother loved her sister very much. So, I will name my daughter in her remembrance. My daughters name will be Asami Uchiha ."

Yumiko smiled “That’s a good name, too bad my brother is left so before he could see her... but even if you guys wanted to ,you could never be together but Although we could never be public with it I’ll always be here for her.”before I could respond she left.

I looked down at Asami who hadn’t made a noise or movement just stayed still while her chakra was rising.

While looking at her I began to think of her father...our relationship had really only started for real when it escalated on a mission and we did ‘that.

He was classmate whom I had liked forever but he was a hyuga and I was a uchiha making it near impossible for us to be together even if we liked each other but on the last mission I took we stopped caring and went for it.

A few days later he died trying to buy enough time for me to escape to konaha  with the information of the mission...after a few minutes I began to was worry as Asami just didn’t want to open her eyes So thinking she was asleep or something I her in my arms and went to sleep.

24 hours passed since Asamis birth and she still hadn’t opened her eyes and I began worrying but just as I was going to call a doctor, asami opened her eyes revealing to me a pair of odd looking eyes.

I looked at the strange eyes intensely ,They were a beautiful blue with a small flower pattern right outside of the pupil with 3 lines connected to them ending at the iris’s which were just strange, not knowing what to do I immediately left the hospital with Asami going to the clan head Fugaku Uchiha to find out what to do.

As I arrived at the uchiha compound I went to the clan heads house and began knocking then a 7 year old boy opened the door and asked why I was here to which I said I needed to meet the clan head on important matters he left and came out with Fugaku.

Once I saw fugaku Immediately tell him this is something which only he knows and told him everything regarding asami’s dad and showed him, her eyes.

As fugaku looked at her eyes for a split second there was a look of shock then went back to his calm look and told Akira that no matter what not to tell anyone else who her father is that this is just a mutation in the child’s eyes.

I agreed as I wouldn’t want my child to be  tested on and used as a weapon and went back to my home.

Pov asami*

I woke up after that very long sleep and as I looked around I felt a stinging pain in my eyes ,that pain went away very soon and as I looked up I almost freaked out.

If there was one word that could describe it,it was pure shock. I saw my mother but that wasn’t the problem, the problem was she looked like a girl version of izuna...

But before I could even think of anything having to do with that ,she grabbed me and left in a rush going to the Uchiha’s compound then when we arrived she went to the clans head house.

She began to  knock then a few minutes passed and at the door was a boy around 6/7 who opened the door.

As I looked at him I GOT shocked once again as that was a young itachi... after my mother told him to get his father ,he left coming back with fugaku and as my mother explained the situation he looked at me and showed shock on his face.

He calmed himself very quickly but having lived with madara I could easily tell that he was shocked then he began telling my mother what to do.

While my mother took me back I was in deep thought.

I mean why would she take me to him?Couldn’t she have just waited a year or two what if I’m used as a weapon without my free will!!! 

Anyways I quickly calmed down and when we arrived in my mothers house she put me down and fed me.

After I got full I began to do my planning as to how and what I’d do about the uchiha masacre, why my mother looks like izuna and what I myself will do.


8