Buyer Beware: Lottie the sex toy
656 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This story contains the following
Inanimate transformation
Mental Changes


                “…” Charlotte paused as she looked at the order that just showed up at her door. She was used to ordering weird things from some sites. But this one? Involved a lady in nothing but a black latex miniskirt, tight tube top and a large cock dangling between her legs. Charlotte couldn’t help but sweat, the woman was at least 2 feet taller than her, and her shining pink hair was just begging to be stared at as she leaned down. Her pitch-black lipstick now inches from her face.

                “So.” she said, her voice deep and commanding. “Are you ready for this? Or should I come back later?”

                “No!” the shorter woman squeaked, moving to the side to let the delivery woman inside. Watching as her ass was squeezed by the latex with each step. “Uhh, yeah I can do now just uh… wow you’re… really hot.”

                “I get that a lot from my future toys,” she said with a laugh as the door closed. “You’re going to refer to me as Miranda, or Mistress later if you pass.”

                “Yes Miranda!” Charlotte squeaked, the woman sitting on the arm of the couch as she gave a hungry look at the owner of the apartment. “I uh… followed the instructions and well uh… everyone will think I’m gone for a week.”

                “Good girl,” she grinned, Charlotte shivering like she just got the best compliment ever as her cock twinged against her panties. “Now then, open the box. My toy.”

                Charlotte nodded, and opened the box carefully, it wasn’t particularly big. Pink and satin, with a little outline for something that would be put in there later. She shivered as she saw the name on the box ‘Charlotte’ in bright pink curly letters. Behind it were a pair of shiny translucent purple clothes. One bra that would barely cover her nipples, and a thong that wouldn’t hold her cock in it.

                “Put it on,” Miranda commanded, her voice firm but gentle as the other woman carefully stripped down and slid the thing up her legs. The material was cold, squishy, and gently held Charlotte’s rapidly hardening cock at an angle. The top was tight, but the material held her breasts, just barely covering the nipple as Miranda grinned. “Absolutely divine~”

                “T-Thank you,” Charlotte blushed, looking at the woman’s now erect cock. It was almost as big as her forearm and twitched as the woman grabbed something from her purse. “W-What next?”

                “You’ll drink this,” She said, Charlotte walking towards her as she held a pink bottle out at arms length. “Then choose what pose you want to be in.”

                She nodded, taking the bottle, and drinking it. The contents were sweet, like strawberries and apple juice, and laid back on the couch. With her legs over her head and her hands in peace signs as Miranda grinned. Her latex skirt was pulled up, letting the massive cock stand fully erect as Charlotte felt something tingle in her body.

                “Now… relax and let me do the rest my dear toy.” Miranda said, putting her cock at the entrance to Charlotte’s eager behind. A hand reached down, pressing Charlotte’s legs closer to her head with a rubbery squeak. “But you should present more~ I won't be able to use you as well.”

                “Y-” Charlotte’s voice was cut off. The sound of stretching rubber now coming from her ass as Miranda grinned. Her body was on fire, the sounds of squeaking rubber and the sensation of whatever she drank was pushing her mind to the brink in ecstasy.

                ‘Pleasure’ was the only thought through her mind as Miranda started to move faster. Her legs were pressed back further as her skin started to change to match the sparkling translucent bra and panties. Her body parts started to become harder to move, with more squeaking as Miranda kept fucking her ass.

                Before she knew it, her body was entirely gel like and purple. Her arms soft but stuck in the peace sign as Miranda leaned back, lifting her up on the woman’s cock. Charlotte’s body had shrunk and continued to shrink as a hand gripped her and started moving her along Miranda’s cock.

                “Just… a bit more~” she panted. Her balls twitched as she prepared to cum into her new toy. Charlotte’s mind hitting a point where she couldn’t think of anything except being used as a cock sleeve. “Mmm~ you turned out so good~” She bit her lip and moaned as the toy was filled with her cum. She took a few minutes, looked at the transformed woman and grinned.

                She needed to do a few more tests before cleaning Charlotte and returning to her own home to add her to the collection.

Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie

10