The new era
170 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In 2025 an huge astroniet come in contact with earth with this astroniet there also come a huge amount of new energy in the atmosphere of earth .

All the government of the world takes the decision to make a joint team of researcher to know more about this energy and they found that this energy is more powerful than any energy they seen they name it Mana .

With Mana In the atmosphere of earth the animals started to evolve they  become more powerful and intilegent , people start to calling them demonic beast and they become  biggest threat to  humans. guns, tank, missile all the things we're useless in front of them. more than half of the human land become the territory of demonic beast .

later the humans found that they can also cultivate Mana wih this they start to fight back with demonic beast they Also found they can get longer lifespans by cultivating it's in certain stage.

In 3036 the era bacome peaceful the human race get many powerfull people by cultivating Mana the technology also developed to a high stage but the peace full era was gone due to the first appearnce of  gate of another world ,the World of Elanor, in the human history in 3056.

once again the fight broke out both worlds cultivate Mana but the world of Elanor where more powerful due to power they called soul beast the fight continue for 2 year in this war  many powerful people died , then due to extreme loss of life and resource . in 3059 the both worlds stop the war and force to sign peace trinity .

The both worlds exchange their knowledge  about Mana , soul beast technology and various filled

         and that is how The  New Era start where instead believing in God people try to become God

                    This is a story about Coward boy to become a strongest God In the history.

Do you like this work
  • Yes Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No Votes: 1 11.1%
Total voters: 9
3