chapter 01
578 8 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Another fic of mine, this one is simply a wish fulfilment.

Expect an OP/very strong protag, and whatever cliches that might exist.

I am going to throw away anything I don't like, and it's a crossover of everything, because this fic is a mess and I like it like this.

Warning: of possible ecchi, violence or trashing the canon as you know it and whatever else. And remember, I said POSSIBLE.

I am going to change how Ki works to an extent seeing that how the people fight and use ki makes no sense at all. And possibly make things up as I go.

You've been warned.

I also have other fics I put at ffn.net; this is the link

XXX

Prologue

XXX

"You are dead."

Emi, a japanese woman in her mid-thirties of her life blinked at the sight in front of her.

She was in a space full of so many varied colors that she was sure some of them shouldn't exist.

She panicked.

She looked to where the voice was, and was met by... A white figure that reminded her of...

What was that entity of that show called? The Truth?

In front of her eyes, the Truth look-alike changed into a body similair to hers.

"...!?"

She kept looking at the now-woman-looking entity who was just smiling, trying to be guarded.

"Okay... so, who are you? And where am I?"

She asked in fear and confusion.

"As I said earlier, you are dead, and this is my domain. And I am a god(dess). Call me Megami if you want."

The mysterious creature stated calmly, and with a wave of her hand, an aura washed around the two causing Emi's fear to vanish.

Emi calmed a little as the worry disappeared from her.

She breathed a sigh of relief, taking a minute to amass her thoughts and asked the obvious.

"So, sorry for asking, but what am I supposed to do for you? Am I going to save another world? Destroy or dominate it? Or am I going to the heaven or hell? Also, can I ask why you look like this?"

Megami simply waved her hand and shrugged casually.

"I look like this because I am bored so I took this form, and nope, you have no mission really, you are here to be reborn in another world and choose your form, race and world and all that."

Emi was surprised at that.

She thought that those light novels that the teenagers keep talking about these days had some truth about being reborn and saving the world and defeating a demon king or whatever.

"Oh, some people do actually get 'missions' to save other worlds, but that's more of them wanting to do that than me wanting to save these worlds."

Megami shrugged uncaringly, still smiling as always.

Emi was baffled.

She didn't speak loud there!

...

Oh, yeah, a god...

But that aside, what did she say? Saving the other worlds was not in her agendas?

This is not right...

"So, you don't actually try to save any of the other worlds...?"

Megami sighed as if she repeated this convrsation a billions of times.

"Look, there are practically an infinite number of multiverses that I keep track of, and if I wanted to, I could easily create or destroy an entire universe with just a thought. So yes, I stopped caring about such strifes after a few billions of years. If someone was interested in doing anything like destroying my domain or whatever, they still won't be able to do a thing."

Emi kept looking baffled at her.

"Anyways, you are to be reborn in the world an anime, manga, cartoon, or movie or a completely new one with your gift and powers being related to that world."

What does that mean?

"It means that if you choose a world where there are no aliens, you can't get alien powers, if you go to a 'normal' world, then the most you get is some extreme luck or the likes. But if you choose an alien world or a world with multiple races, you can decide or even create your own race/alien and your own abilities. If you then wanted to mess around in other universes and dimensions, do what you want then."

Well, that was helpful.

"So how do I choose? Randomly or what? Can I just spin a roulette or something? And please, no edgy or horror worlds, they suck."

Megami rolled her eyes at that but simply materialized a huge screen.

"Just touch the screen and the randomizer will start choosing. You can choose as many times as you want, since I literally have all the time I want here."

Emi would have sweatdropped at how nonchalantly the deity is acting if she had an anime body, but sadly she didn't have one.

Oh well.

She simply touched the screen, trying to remember the animes and shows she watched two decades ago to the best of her ability.

"Naruto" was the first world.

'Nope!' She thought. While the world was cool at the start in her opinion, it became a mess after Pein's arc -or as some people call it, the "Pein in the ass" arc.

What with eyeballs switching like candies, and OP opponents coming from thin air. Plus, the amount of fanfics where people self-insert as some edgy/perverted gary stus is ridiculous.

On a side note, she found it humorous that the last enemy in shippuden was madara who was forced into a oiroke jutsu by Black zetsu.

The less said about that Boruto show the better. It was a neglect gary stu fanfic given a budget to animate.

"Ikkitousen" was the second.

Okay, no way in hell is she going to a world where her panties and underwears will flash someone every five seconds, and like hell is she going to wear clothes that barely hide her curves (if she got any and chose this world). And honestly, having the soul of an ancient warrior that may possess her to fight in some weird battle tournament with dragons in her body or the like wasn't something she likes.

"High school DXD"... Yeah, she is in no mood to get in some power struggle between factions with apparently stated-to-be OP powers that make no sense. Plus, the amount of nudity is weird for her.

She saw a few other verses that she also didn't like for one reason or another.

She finally got "Dragon Ball" and apparently, it means the whole verse, along with the original DB and the DBZ parts.

Emi stopped here and thought a little.

Dragon Ball's world and the rest of its universe was kinda a mess after Frieza's arc, what with power levels starting to make no sense after that arc, with power levels probably reaching quadrillions at this point. Okay, that was an exggageration, but the point still stands!

But, if there was something she liked, it's the fact that the aliens have different abilities there. And she can admit that the Saiyan's power (or Zenkai as fans call it) was something she wanted at some point in her life.

'What to do? What to do?' she thought.

She enjoyed the series when she was a teenager, but she started to recognize the plot holes and how things started to make less sense and escalated to ridiculous level in it a little before she started to work as a teacher of some random school.

'You know what? I'll go to this universe.'

"Good to se that you decided your destination. Now, since you chose a multiverse with many aliens and races, what's your preferred race of the series? Or do you want to make your own race with its own unique abilities?"

Megami wasn't really caring and already she was playing with a nintendo while talking.

Emi thought about this and grinned after a while.

While she didn't enjoy the current show(AKA Super and those after it) a lot, the previous sagas amazed her and she made her own fictional race for fun. She tried to remember what she wrote about it.

"Okay, I'm going to have you write and draw the images and informations you have on your made-up and possibly overpowered race and body. Don't worry about drawing, I gave you magical drawing skills for this."

'This is so weird, but I like it more and more!' Emi thought.

So first, the design of the race, it's a race of human-looking beings called Chaos Eaters, they have lavender skin, dark blue hair, two red eyes with a ring in each eye, they also have a third eye that takes the whole forehead. The third eye is entirely red (sclera and all) with a single black ring in it as well. They have slighly long and pointy ears.

The race can live for a few centuries at minimum and its abilities fits a part of its name.

It has the ability to absorb the genetic, biological and cellular information and characteristics of any race and living organism they eat or their DNA, and can use the abilities of those eaten, and if the target was eaten alive or pristine condition, it gives more effective results. Yeah, she was inspired by Cell's powers in making this race. And maybe she enjoyed the adventures of a slime who can absorb its preys' powers.

If they consume the body of a living/undead/dead sentient being, they gain their memories and knowledge and their lifespan increases as well, and if the creature consumed has a disease or viruses, the Chaos Eater's body will start creating an antitode for the disease and harmful bacteria.

The race also has an instictual Ki control and higher senses and danger sense, and also doesn't need to breathe to live.

On a physiological and psychological side, this race's mentality is wired so they don't feel anything bad when eating and killing living organisms (and don't care about nudity because why not?). She made it like that that because if she was to use this race, it was better for her not to puke every time she kills and eats living beings or dead bodies. She knows that she won't be able to stomach the thought of actually killing people, let alone eating them.

Also, this race is only a female-only race, because why not?

She then started designing her next body, so she started making the face (it's the cover in the PC version) and the rest of the body.

Her body was that of a mature woman in her thirties, with an ample bosom, and the legs, arms and abdomen had some muscles in them, a lavender skin and dark blue hair.

When she finished, she looked at her work.

Well, it was an awesome body for her.

"Now since you are finished with falling in love with your new body. Let's just teleport you and your new body to your new universe. Anything you want me to do for you?"

"Hm, let me think..." Emi said. "Can you put me on Earth along with the bodies of a few saiyans and Namekians (some Namekians from dragon clan, the warriors and demon clans) and other races such as Glass people and triclops and Frieza's race? Also can you give me a timeline of the show so I can decide at what point I want to be transported? And give me a Dragon Radar so I can amass the dragon balls and make wishes when I can?"

"Naturally, I can. I'll put you in a place where you can enjoy your meal. Now, here is your show's timeline."

The casual way she said 'meal' made her pale slightly, knowing what she is going to do after she goes there.

She read the timeline, trying to decide the best year to go at to make the most use of her time there.

Looking at the timeline, she saw that there is almost century between Roshi starting his own dirty magazines and him finding the three-star dragon ball washed up on his island. That period apparently had nothing important had apparently happened.

She thought about this huge gap of of time where nothing important sems to happen.

'That means that if I teleport to this period, I can get at least 90 wishes for me. But to play it safe, I will wish once every two years so the dark energy disperses from them (according to GT), which means at least 45 wishes or a little more.'

Well, she is going to go in this time period, get the dragon balls and try her best to hide from the world until DBZ starts. And maybe even go to the space and watch the universe while at it.

"Now, I am going to teleport you in your new body and new world."

Emi stopped her.

"Wait! I still have questions. So you said that I have no mission and I am just being reincarnated just like that, so I am to live as I want? And how far is the canon material correct in this world?"

"Yes, live as you want, if you want to throw your 'canon' in the garbage, that's your bussines. If you want to even kill Goku and the rest that's your problem. You might as well take it that your mission is entertaining me with your life regardless of how boring it is. And about canon, well, there is no Beerus and Whis and the likes of the Dragon Ball Super or GT because their existance is stupid (seriously, an Omni-king?). But that Super Saiyan God thing is the last transformation, and it is white hair instead of red. Nothing like that Super Saiyan Blue or other stupid things like that. Oh sure, the Saiyans keep their so-called zenkai ability and can learn more and become stronger, but can't have anymore transformations after Super Saiyan God."

'Damn...'

Emi never expected that DB Super will be thrown out of the window just like that.

But it might be better that way seeing that a good amount of the DB Super and the rest made little sense to her.

At least Frieza, Cell and Buu would be the last of her worries. Instead of Beerus or that ridiculous Tournament of Power.

Oh well, she might as well start!

Light then blinded her, as she was teleported to her new world.


XXX

Chapter 1: Training and days of experimenting, and a wish.

XXX


"Ooff!"

A female voice was heard, as a figure dropped to the ground, followed with a few other thuds.

Emi stood up, and opened her eyes.

The first thing she realised is that she is in a forest seeing the trees around her.

The other thing she realised is how different her new body was.

Not only does her new body feel a lot stronger, but her senses are much more sharper.

She can see the river that is a dozen of meters away from her, she can hear the animals a little far from her, and she can smell the nature around her, along with...

She looked down at the many bodies of different races in front of her. Clearly dead.

She knew that she should be disgusted, sickened and panicked, but she didn't feel that.

Instead, she felt excited, and hungry.

She managed to focus enough and wiped the saliva that started leaking from her mouth, and saw a letter, few books and two human-sized boxes that was attached to one of the bodies (A saiyan, if she wasn't wrong seeing the tail).

She went and picked up the letter.

It was a message from that god(dess).

{

My new entertainment:

You are now in your new world, and you have definitely seen the bodies around you, because you would have been an idiot if you didn't.

Anyways, you are in the world of DB/DBZ, planet Earth, at the year 550. Three years before Roshi starts making those boring dirty magazines.

In those boxes, there are some gifts for you: A mirror that can show you your 'power level' as long as it is less than a quintillion. It's indestructible and spiritually bound to you. Only you can see your power level with it. Anyone else will just see your (or their) reflection in it, but you can't use it to see anyone else's power levels, because you don't need any more hacks! Better learn how to sense Ki and energy, dear otherworlder! :)

There is as well a radar that can detect the dragon balls for you. It can locate the dragon ball even when they are turned into stone so you won't have to wait for a year to search again! But you will wait a year for the balls to recharge. :)

And again, the radar is indestructible and only you can utilise it by using your ki. It has also a position-saving function so you can just click on the save button and the coordinations of any place you are in will be inserted in the radar, and you can see and locate it. You won't get lost like this!

I gave you a watch that is bound to you as well, and will keep working as long as you recharge it with ki every two months or so. It shows you the time, and also the date by human years. So this way, you won't have problems if you go outsie of the solar system, but I will tell you, if you got the power to stop time, or the like, the watch will freeze or slow down in that scenario, therefore, it will never get the time wrong.

You also have a paper on how to unlock Ki, a set of clothes fitting your size and they are designed so that they don't stink, auto-clean your body and can regenerate themselves as long as you feed them Ki (I gave you your necessities little girl, you better be happy!), and don't worry if they were completely destroyed, because they will magically appear somewhere around you if you wished so and used some ki.

And about your overpowered race, I gave you the ability to 'modify' your body and use the caracteristics of other races you eat, such as tails, claws, long tongue, or energy absortion organs (Cell's tail and the scientist Gero's hands or jewels as examples). And I made it so that eating other beings gives you a strong feeling of excitement and arousal, because I can and it will entertain me.

And about the bodies, I gave you in total the bodies of a good amount of races, including but not limited to Saiyans, Namekians(at least one warrior, healer, dragon and demon clans so you can access a lot of their special abilities!), vampires, some of Frieza's race, Yardrats, mermaids, humans, triclops, cyclops, saibamen and demons (normal ones and those who live in the demon realm) and the Glass people(the ones who can create glass and are made of glass like that Laggs woman from your DB Super show) and some harpies (creatures with wings on their hands). The rest of the races, I leave them for you to eat or find a way to get their abilities if you want.

I also made you few books about each of those races and their skills and abilities in case you forgot about them, and some empty books along with pens so you can write if you get bored or something.

Good luck! Try not to die easily! :)

Note: Better change your name to a non-earthling one, just in case. And I made you a cave close to your position, it has barriers so only you and those you give permission to will enter it, and anything else will feel compelled to ignore it as long as they are weaker than you. But the barrier will disappear at the day Raditz shows up or your hiding cave gets discovered by one of the Z-fighters or heir friends and families! So be careful!

Oh, and you also have a magical brown silk that by using your ki when close to the entrance/exit of the cave, has the ability to expand and close the cave. Use ki to open and close the cave using it. It also works as a source of light and an alarm and will wake you at 9:AM, but you can change the time by infusing ki to it while telling it to change the time to X hour.

Along with them, you are given a magical spaceship that can fly at a speed equivalent to 1 c per hour, with "c" being the speed of light. It has a space map that tells you the names of the planets and a brief overview about them, along with telling you wether it has inhabitants or not. Again, it is indestructible as long as you are alive, and works by using your ki. It's in one of the boxes and looks like a small UFO toy, just click on the "enlarge" button and it will grow. You better enjoy your space travel.

}

"Hahaha... That was unexpected but not unwelcome." Emi sweatdropped at the cheerful tone of the letter, and was worried a little about that 'excitement and arousal' thing the entity told her about.

She then shook her head, and refocused on the corpses in front of her.

Looking at them with her three eyes, she was able to identify that there are at least fifty corpses around her, each in pristine condition.

She took a corpse of a Namekian who belongs to the Dragon clan, looking at its peaceful face, and took a bite of its arm.

Her teeths had some difficulty tearing the flesh, but she did tear it, and as she swallowed her bite, her body heated up, making her clutch on her chest as she felt a rush of power and excitement through her body.

"Wha- ha... ha... What was that? That was the excitement and arousal that entity talked about?" she breathed harshly after the feeling of excitement dimmed.

That feeling was beyond anything she felt in her previous life!

And, uh, oh... She will feel like that every time she ate a creature...

She thought of not eating anything for now, but she decided against it at the end.

She doesn't know for how long those bodies will stay in such good condition, so better eat them all now, then start training later.

In the end, she ate all the corpses, feeling the extreme pleasure the whole time.

After she managed to finally put her body's arousal uner control, she looked around and saw that it was noon by the position of the sun and decided that she should start testing her power.

She walked toward a tree that was as thick as her torso, and punched it with all her might, wanting to enter her hand as deep as she can in the thick tree.

Her fist made a hole in the tree, but she also felt some pain.

"Ow!"

She dragged her hand from the tree, waving it in pain.

'Okay, that wasn't expected.' she winced, seeing her fist a little bit darker than normal.

Her hand healed after a minute, and she sat on the earth, thinking of what just happened.

'Looking at my instictual knowledge, I ate a lot of bodies from different races, including vampires, saiyans, namekians, and more, and had my power level increase a lot, so why did I feel pain? Aren't I supposed to not feel pain at all rom this little action?'

She mused, trying to know what she is lacking.

'Maybe I should try controlling Ki?'

She contemplated.

'Oh well, I am going to the cave for now. I need to train in a safe place after all.'

She gathered her new belongings and went to the cave where she can train and rest for now.

The cave in question was only a few dozen of meters away from where she appeared.

It was not as dark as she thought to be honest, but it was quite wide.

After making sure that there is really no possible dangers to her, she put her belongings inside of it, wore the clothes gifted to her(dark purple shirt and pants and underwears) and took the Ki training paper and went just in front of the cave and started reading.

[

Ki training for Dummies (Made by yours truly, you idiotic brat!):

XXXXX

Ki, as you know, is the energy people call "latent energy", "fighting power", or "life force".

It's a tangible energy that exists inside any living being, with its major focus being the center of the body. By drawing it, an individual is able to use and manipulate it outside the body.

It's used in many ways, to attack, defend, sense other Ki.

How to unlock you Ki...

Well, just believe that it exists, and maybe do some yoga poses, and it will work.

Learn something by yourself at least, you lazy girl.

]

"Oh, I will." Emi talked to herself, a tick mark on her face.

She put the page down, took the lotus position with her and focused on her body, trying to sense and draw out her ki.

It was after nearly half-an hour that she felt it. Good that her race and the others she consumed have good ki affinity.

A feeling of power and warmth seeping from her being, engulfing her whole body.

She looked at her body that was glowing with a deep shade of blue-lavender.

"Now, this is awesome!" she smirked.

She basked in the feeling and warmth of her ki covering her entire body for a while, and then slowly she tried to supress her power.

She managed to put it inside her body after a few minutes this time.

She repeated the process a few times to get used to it, and then called it a day, entered into the cave and looked at the magical Mirror, checking not only her body, but also her power level.

What she saw on the mirror was her new body, covered with her fitting clothes, along with a number above her reflection.

"578" was the current number of her power level.

If she recalled the numbers correctly, then she is stronger than Goku and Piccolo when the Saiyan Saga started, or at least stronger when they are not using the kamehameha or the special cannon beam.

She went and took one of the race books the deity made for her. The one talking about her own race.

'So she said that I can modify, or shapeshift my body to a degree so I can get some parts of the bodies of the races that I ate. Let's try it then.'

She tapped on her ki, this time slowly guiding it into her teeths, imagining a vampire's fangs.

Slowly, because she has no reason to rush, and better do it slowly than making a mistake and harming herself.

A minute later, she stopped, and touched her fangs and looked at the mirror.

She saw long fangs in her reflection, and felt pride.

First attemt is a success!

Now she just needed to test other body parts of the other races, and train her ki control and her body so she can use them as easily as breathing.

After a few hours, she was able to say that she can now give her body a saiyan's tail, some dragon wings, the lower part of a mermaid, claws from the dragons and saibamen, along with little horns of the dragons, along with transforming a part of her body into a lavender glass-like material with no effort at all.

Her fisrt day was fruitful as far as she can see.

She looked outside the cave, and saw that the sun almost set.

She returned to her original form, and went to the cave's entrance with the magical silk, and tried infusing her ki into it, and succeeded and the silk glowed slightly then slowly expanded, attachig itself to the walls of the cave, effectively closing it.

The silk was still glowing though and it didn't seem to stop anytime soon.

Emi didn't think of it as a big deal and enjoyed the glow that gave the cave some light.

She sat on the ground of the cave and decided to sum what she did today.

'So in just day one, I ate a good amount of corpses without feeling disgusted, but feeling aroused instead. I unlocked my ki, learned how to make other racial physical characteristics appear in my body effortlessly.' she thought.

Time to rest for now though...

She lied on the ground, covering herself with the blanket, for some reason not feeling uncomfortable lying on the ground and simply closed her eyes and slept.


XXX


Emi opened her eyes, hearing the loud alarm siren, which was literally the first jojo anime song.

She woke up from the ground, using her ki to help invigorating her body.

She went to the silk and used a tiny bit of her ki to shut off the alarm and open the cave.

She looked at the bright sun, its warmth tingling her body.

'This is the second day of my new life in this world, huh?' she mused.

'Well, time to explore and eat more creatures, I guess.'

She exited the cave, supressing her ki for now.

She did some stretching, amazed by her new body's flexibility.

This flexibility would have made her some sort of champion in her previous world.

She practiced some punches and kicks she saw in the martial arts videos, such as axe kicks, uppercuts and the likes.

'Damn, I wish I had this supernatural body in my previous life!' she thought as she kept practising.

She then jumped while not using her ki, and amazingly, she was easily able to jump nearly 4 meters.

She then ran while using a small amount of her ki, and found herself crossing dozen of meters in seconds.

She then punched a tree with the same amount of ki circulating her body, and her hand pierced the tree with no effort or pain at all.

Emi smirked at that.

So ki is needed to augment her body so she doesn't get hurt.

That actually explained why Goku was able to be hurt by that ray gun in DB Super. He was far stronger than a ray gun, but he had his guard down, his body was not protected at all by his immense ki, therefore he was easily injured by that attack.

It also explains why Goku Black was almost killed by that bullet from Future Mai's gun when he was talking with Zamasu. He didn't see a need to be guarded, and got nearly killed. Had the bullet not missed and was a little stronger, he would have been dead from a shot to the head.

She remembers watching someone on Y#####e talking about power levels and how they made no sense at all, and that the only difference is their numbers and how big they get.

The guy stated that it's plain ridiculous that they can go faster than light, simply on the basis that reaching such speed will not only make talking effectively impossibe, seeing that not only is the light far faster than sound, but even their brains won't be able to understand a thing from what they see, hear, or smell because the brain's ability to process information is still slower than the speed they are stated to be able to reach.

'That video ironically actually made Super and the rest of the series make more sense and less sense at the same time to me.' she chuckled.

That video was one of her favourites.

'On a side note, I should see how correct he is about clothes being indestructible when engulfing the entire body with ki, and weapons becoming stronger when covered wih ki.'

She slowly focused her ki on her right arm, turning her fingers into claws, while she focused at not putting any ki into her left arm, and slowly slashed on the part of her shirt covering her left arm using her right arm.

She watched as the cloth was sliced by her claws.

She then did the same with the opposite hands after turning her left hand's fingers into claws and then retracting her ki from there. Her left hand was unable to even make a scratch at the ki-covered cloth in her right arm.

'So he is actually right in his theory.'

Well, she can now say that as long as she has enough ki around her body compared to her enemies/opponents, then not only is she practically immune to physical attacks, but even her clothes are indestructible as well.

"Nice, isn't it?" she said to no one, then focused again.

"Now, time to hunt, I guess."

She then stood still, concentrating on her senses to feel the world around her, while trying to spread her ki a little outside her body.

She can, by concentrating, smell the different scents in the wild, and she can faintly smell blood from her position, telling her that a creature had died recently. She can also feel the vibrations in the air and ground around her. The senses of the saiyans and her race and the other races are sure very powerful.

Emi found this feeling of control very addicting.

She went away from the cave while doing as best as she can to keep her senses focused.

A few dozen meters away from the cave, she felt it in the ground.

A creature that was slowly moving to her direction, as if it was, slithering?

She slowly concentrated at the general direction of the vibrations and carefully went there, and saw a huge snake.

It was nearly 8 meters long, and its body was a little wider than her torso, and it had put its eyes on her, which for any normal person, would have made them escape from fear.

Emi didn't though, but simply surrounded her body in as much ki as possible, a feeling in her gut telling her that she is going to be fine, and she just prepared to attack it, focusing her senses and ki as much as she can with her current level of control just as it slithered at her.

And suddenly, the world around her seemed to slow down, as the snake's rush slowed down, until everything seemed as if she paused a video.

'What...?'

Her eyes widened at this and looked around her, seeing that the entire world around her looked as if its time stopped.

'What the...?'

She tried to understand what just happened, and slowly reached her own conclusion, the intelligence of the different races she consumed helping her finding the possible answers.

'Is this what happens when you have and use ki? Your perception increases to the point that time slows down for anything that has a power level far weaker than your own power level?'

She looked at the snake that did not move at all from her viewpoint.

'In the first episode of Z, Raditz was easily able to not only see a bullet that was directed at him, but was also easily able to stop it with his bare hands.'

'This actually explains why people sometimes react to an attack and sometimes not. And actually explains why the fight with Frieza took more than two hours on the screen while they stated that it was only five minutes. Though that doesn't explain why they can talk normally in this world of stopped time.'

She slowly approached the snake that was still stopped in time for her, a little surprised by the fact that she can move so easily.

It seems that using ki is also similair to saying "screw the laws of physics! I am super powerful!"

"kore wa Za Wãrudo da."

She mouthed those words, but she heard nothing.

She frowned.

'I heard nothing, then either the y#####e guy was right in that they really can't talk while in this state, or there is some basic technique that allows the soundwaves you produce reach faster when the time is practically stopped for the people in this situation?'

It made sense for her that there is such a basic technique, but it's possible that it is so basic that ki users do it instictually, or it's also possible that it doesn't exist.

'I'll try to find out how to do it later.'

She then went carefully behind the snake's head, and used her hands to close its mouth, while her other hand went to the neck of the poor animal, gripping it hard.

She then relaxed herself and supressed almost all the ki in her body except the amount in her arms.

She saw that her perception of time returned to what was normal, and the snake that was now at her mercy tried to hiss in surprise, but was unable to since its mouth was shut.

Suprisingly for Emi, she heard her voice at the same second her perception returned to normal.

It was what she tried say before, she realized, but it was... weird, as if a bunch of people with her voice spoke at the same time, each one speaking just one syllabe.

She will find about it later.

"It's quite unfortunate for you that you can't escape from my perception of time."

She found that she can speak and hear normally now.

The snake tried to escape, but it was unable to.

'Now, time for my meal!' she used a little of her ki, this time to make the vampire fangs, and bit on the snake, sucking its blood dry.

This time, it wasn't just the feeling of power and excitement that she felt.

Memories of being inside of a kinda black sphere, breaking said sphere, eating what seemed to be some rabbits and other animals, growing up, becoming stronger and faster.

More memories went to her brain, and ended up with the memory of being getting caught and having the blood sucked out of it.

'Ah, totally forgot that my race can absorb the memories and knowledge of those I eat and consume the DNA of.' she thought as she left the now dried body of the snake on the ground as she was feeling the powerful sensation of arousal.

A minute later, she managed to put her excitement behind, and again she concentrated her senses.

'Hm, sounds like there are other animals close to my place.'

She held the snake's body in her hands, and she now focused her ki to the max again.

Time slowed down to her again, and this time, ki was also circulating around the corpse she was holding.

'I can retract my ki from the corpse, but I still don't know what might happen.'

Yeah, last thing she wants is to find out that moving something too fast for them might destroy the body or something.

She just sighed and went toward the next target of her.

This time, it was a tiger that apparently felt her because it looked cautious, and since it was far too weak compared to her, it was effectively frozen in time for her.

This time, she just used her fist, infusing with a little more ki, and punched the tiger in the stomach.

Her fist pierced the body of the tiger without resistance, blood gushing from the body for a 'second' before it froze in place as well, and the tiger's expression didn't change one bit.

'Let's test something, shall we?'

Emi smirked, and bit the tiger's neck, and ripped the flesh from the body.

She managed this time to not get too distracted by the euphoria and the memories, and went back to eat her victim that didn't even realise a thing.

The parts she ate were affected by her ki and entered her 'perception' and was eaten and swallowed, and the rest of the tiger's body followed, not realising a thing.

The Chaos Eater laughed inwardly as she ate her victim completely, and soon, the snake's body followed it.

She slowly restrained her ki and lowered her focus a little, returning her perception to a 'normal' level.

"Wow! That was quite the meal!" she rubbed her stomach happily.

"I wonder, maybe I should start learning how to fly now? Although it would help if I got a better advice than 'there is a magic above your stomach, believe in yourself and learn, you idiot', damn."

She went off to her cave, planning to learn how to fly today.

As she was walking, her interest was caught by some of the plants that seemed to have fruits on them.

She 'hmm'ed. 'I did not taste any fruit other than corpses those two days, didn't I?'

Emi took some fruits that looked like apples that were attached to a tree, and ate it.

This time, she was a litte surprised by the feeling of power rushing into her again.

'Okay, that was a little unexpected. My race is able to absorb any biological and cellular informations and chararteristics of any living being I eat, so obviously I can also absorb the physiology of the trees and plants... Oh, what a great race I had thought of!'

Her happiness reached a new height, and took few branches of the tree, directed some ki into her mouth, and bit the hard wood with a crunch and swallowed it.

Again, her body heated up as she felt full once more.

'Plants and trees require only sunlight and water to live, and Namekians need only water to live. With the genetic, cellular and biological abilities of those two, I only need a good amount of sunlight and water, and I can live without hunger at all! It's true that the saiyan's appetite might cause problems, but I can easily fix that by some hunting.'

"Good to see that I am an omnivorous and can get stronger from eating any living being."

She wiped her drool, and then returned to her cave, and started using her ki once more.

Today, her goal is to be able to fly as easily as breathing.

She deeply breathed, accessing her life energy once more.

This time, she tried to imagine that she can fly so her ki will aid her and give the desired results.

She took the lotus position once more, closing her eyes and deeply focusing on her ki's circulation in her body, willing it to go beneath her and lift her from the ground to the air.

Unfortunately, her luck learning things easily had run out for now, and she found herself staying there for hours with no success.

Her body didn't seem to float even a few centimeters from the ground.

'Hahh, not everyhing is easy obviously. I should have expected this.'

She sighed a little anoyed and tried again for a few more hours.

Sadly, she failed again so she stopped for now, annoyance in her face.

'I will just try more tomorrow.'

Emi opened the cave once more, and saw that the sun started to set.

'One more meal for this day, but first, let's test the results of my day.'

She went to the mirror, seeing her power level almost reaching 600.

She focused her ki, imagining the form of the snake she killed.

She felt her ki drop a little, and in front of the mirror, she saw and felt her body becoming longer, a little thicker, and her arms and legs retreating into the body, and she felt her head become bigger, her face morphing until it looked like a snake's face, but she still had her ears.

She still had three eyes but they were bigger, and her mouth was larger and had a lot of teeth.

She found her body on the ground.

'Time to get some control of this new form.'

The Chaos Eater opened her mouth to speak.

A snake's tongue appeared, and she only heard a hiss.

'Damn, I can't talk like this, or at least I need my vocal cords to speak in this form. Doesn't matter, I will do something about it at some point later.'

She looked into her mind for the memories of the snake moving and started to implement the memories to move her body.

She slowly managed to move her body and raise her head.

Slowly, she slithered from the cave, quickly getting used to her new body.

Out of the cave, she focused on her senses, smelling and hearing the area around her.

She found nothing to catch her attention unfortunately for her.

She sighed mentally and simply went to a tree close to her. Slowly slithering, she climbed it in her new form, and started consuming the leaves and branches in her way.

Emi kept going to the top of the tree, eating any fruit she found, and reaching the top, she started to expand her mouth, slowly swallowing the whole tree from up to down, then she closed her mouth and her physiology started its work, deconstructing the wood into nutritients and energy that were absorbed into her body.

'One tasty meal, this one.'

Feeling satisfied and energized for today, she transformed into her original body, returned and closed her cave, and she decided to try her luck again at flying.

This time again she took the lotus position, and she tried to relax and focus her ki beneath her to make her fly.

'Imagine. You are weightless, you are a feather, and your ki is the wind moving you...'

She tried to relax as if she was simply sleeping rather than training.

It was an hour later that she felt it.

She felt that the ground was no longer physically touching her.

Opening her three eyes and looking down, happiness filled her when she saw that she is indeed a dozen centimeters above the ground.

Her giddiness at the success was not appreciated very well however, and she lost her focus and fell to the ground.

She was not hurt, but damn. This is going to be annoying.

'You know what? Maybe I should get the dragon balls to ask for a complete and perfect understanding and control of my ki regardless of how low or high it becomes. Yeah, it sound much better and efficient. Seeing that most the wishes are becoming immortals, reviving a dead person only for them to possibly die again, or wish for panties, and more impractical and strange wishes.' she thought.

"Even if that wish was beyond Shenron's abilities, I will just find something else to wish that would help me greatly. But what kind of wish should I make? And what wording is the best one?"

She asked no one out loud, and quickly went to the boxes and brought out an empty book and a pen.

"So, let's see what kind of wishes I can make...

Wish to gain a complete knowledge and perfect control of my ki regardless of the amount I have... The first wish to try possibly since I am far away from the time of canon so I can technically wish without problems occuring.

Wish that I get stronger every time I get hurt in any way then healed, kinda seems wasteful when I have a saiyan's zenkai, but better not nearly kill myself everytime I want a power boost from battle. It should be possible seeing that Shenron is able to grant immortality and revive the dead.

Wish for the ability to fully control, speed up, slow down and stop time(ZA WÃRUDO), along with any necessary secondary ability to help me so I don't end up suffocating while deaf, blind and lose my sanity or something. Oh and I should also be able to monologue while the time is stopped, because why not?

wish for the ability to resurrect if killed in battle as long as I don't want to die. Might work well with zenkai, and maybe not work at all.

Wish to never die by age or natural causes. Possibly a tragic wish if no one was strong enough to kill me when I want to die, or I can kill myself then?

Wish for the ability to travel through the worlds of any anime and manga and any tv movies and series as I desire, and I should be able to decide the time of my return (live in the other worlds for years, but only one second passed here)... Okay, I might want to get this wish more than full control and understanding of my ki, but better not let the power enter my head.

Wish for the ability to remember and fully understand learn and master any technique, ability, move and skill I have seen or got hit with once and have the requirements to use (Nanami from Katanagatari's migeiko, and becoming 'perfect'... Ultimate Lifeform? Damn it, Kars!).

Wish for the ability to create any object a long as I have enough imagination and energy.(almost every OP isekai protag ever.)

Wish for the power to erase anything weaker than me, such as energy attacks, and people (Kumagawa misogi).

Wish for the ability to never be hurt by the same attack twice (Iihiko shishime).

wish for the ability to make the damage I deal incurable by anything short of an another Wish or me allowing it to heal or (temporary) death(Again, Iihiko).

Wish for the ability to become at minimum 10% stronger than when I die (or went close to death) every time I am revived or resurrected.

Wish for the ability to control the probabilities.

Wish that any genetic material taken from me (blood, saliva, body parts, etc) lose any DNA in them unless with my explicit permission to use them. This way, if Dr. Gero or any other scientist got some of my DNA, it will become useless and waste away."

She wrote down the wishes she thought were smart wishes and looked at them.

Well, almost all of them are way more practical than the rest of the stupider wishes everyone keeps making, so that's something.

'If I go by what the deity told me as truth, then I am at year 550, meaning that I have more than 200 years to wait before the canon begins. A good time to start making wishes. All I need to do is to be careful not to alert any supernatural entities and change the world too much.'

She wracked her her brain feeling a headache at this problem, until a solution appeared to her.

She facepalmed at how stupid she was for worrying.

"Of course, I can just turn into a bat as a vampire or manifest wings seeing I have dragon and harpy genes!"

Okay, to be fair, she had just been here for two days so it's simple to forget a few things.

Well, time to sleep for now.


XXX


Once more, the alarm that was her cave's magical door making japanese songs woke her up.

Her third day here by now.

Moving from the ground and lifting the blanket and opening her eyes slowly, Emi rose and stretched her body, before stopping the siren.

Opening the cave once more, she shielded her eyes for a second from the sunlight, before her eyes adjusted to the light and she took a few minutes to bask in the light.

Though not as flamboyant like Kars' basking in the light of the sun. At all.

Later, she went and hunted a few animals around her area (a tiger, lion and a bird she cought by using her very high perception of time compared to them), and after getting satisfied she returned to the cave, picking her own dragon radar, that looked like other dragon radars in the series, but it was colored with dark blue and lavender, and the screen was red with two black inersecting lines showing the four directions. Using her ki, she felt the radar drain a tiny bit of her ki, and it beeped showing it was active, the dragon balls appearing on the screen as black dots, along with a dot in the middle signifying her. The radar had also a zoom-in and zoom-out function that she can use by using her hand and fingers as if using a smartphone, so she can precisely see where the dragon balls are when she gets closer to them. It had a "save" button, that she clicked on, and the radar programmed the coordinations of her hiding cave.

"Time to unleash the wings of the harpy and dragon."

Emi smiled as she focused her ki in her hands and her back, desiring her ki to give her wings.

Slowly, her hands became thinner for a while then started to take the forms of lavender wings. She also felt something appear from her back, definitely

Her wings on her arms looked similair to the ones of the harpies in that Daily Life with Monster Girls show she heard some teens talking about, with apparently strong talons to use in daily life situations. And those on her back looked a little scaly and a little bigger than those in her arms.

'Good.' she smirked.

She moved her wings, jumping slightly, slowly getting used to the new parts in her body and trying to fly a little with them, her instictual knowledge helping her, and soon, she was able to fly well enough for her plan.

She tested her dragon wings alone next, her hands turning to normal as she will be holding the radar with them.

After being satisfied by the results and had enough understanding on how to use her extra parts to fly, she sat on the ground relaxing for a while, before standing up, picking her dragon radar, seven black dots appearing along with the one in the center of the screen.

She moved her wings, boosting her body with ki as much as she can, and her body flew quickly a few dozen meters in air as time slowed down to her, her forehead eye looking at the radar while her her other eyes looked at her path so she won't hit something by accident.

Flying, she saw the forest she was in for more than two days.

"Wow! Amazing!"

The forest, seen from her place, was an expanding area of green. It was amazing.

Imprinting the scenery in her mind and deciding to look at it again later, she went to search for the dragon balls as quickly as possible.

After nearly five hours, she managed to find all seven and luckily, no one seemed to use them as she saw the first one colored orange with seven stars in it.

One was somewhere in an ice cave, easy picking. She ate a penguin who was there along with a white bear. The cold didn't bother her a lot as her ki instictually kept her body warm.

Another was deep in the ocean. Not a problem since she did not need to breathe to live (gotta like her own OP race's abilities). She ate a shark and few fishes along with two electric eels that tried to attack her while searching for the ball. Needless to say, she just coated her body with ki and the electricity didn't affect her at all, and they were eaten by her. She regrets nothing.

The third and fourth ones was in a rocky island. Nothing interesting there.

The fifth was in a desert. Again, the drastic change in temperature didn't affect her a lot, and this time, she found some huge scorpions and camels. The camels were ownerless, as she checked and waited for humans to appear while (in real time) in the sky but none showed, so she ate the poor animals.

The sixth was in a jungle, protected by a gorilla. She just took it quickly before they knew anything, and consumed the gorilla anyway.

The last one was above the house of some cat-looking Earthling. She knew, because he can talk.

She took the balls, one at a time, to the cave, where she put the balls into one of the empty boxes that she then closed.

She then went to an inhabitated empty snowy mountain, somewhere around where she found the first dragon ball.

Emi put the dragon balls to the ground, and prepered to summon the dragon.

She relaxed, the perception of time returning to normal to her, so she can speak to the dragon balls.

She breathed slowly, then spoke to the magical dragon balls.

"O Mighty Shenron, come in front of me and grant me my wish!"

A second passed and nothing occured, then the orbs glowed, and light came out from them reaching the sky that instantly turned dark.

The light dispersed, and what appeared in front of her ade her gape from awe.

She knew how Shenron looked from the show, but she didn't think he would be this magestic.

The dragon looked so menacing and even though she knew he is no match for her and she can kill him easily.

"Speak, summoner. Why have you summoned me? Tell me your wish now."

He said in a voice that felt like it demands respect.

She was gaping for a few seconds, but the eternal dragon's voice woke up her mind.

She managed to find her voice, and think of what she wanted from the beginning.

"Mighty dragon! Please give me perfect control and understanding of my racial power and ki regardless of how strong or weak I become!"

She practically knelt to the dragon, who looked at her, his red eyes glowing, silent for a few seconds.

"Your wish shall be granted."

A few seconds after she heard Shenron's voice telling her about her wish being accepted, she felt a huge well of information popping in her head, and she felt an immense level of control and understanding of her own ki and power.

The informations that popped were immense, and it took her what seemed like minutes to understand everything drilled into her memory, but it was actually just a few seconds.

She breathed harshly at the newfound experience.

'Wow... just wow.'

She looked at Shenron, who only said one thing to her.

"Farewell."

And just like that, the dragon disappeared as the dragon balls shined for the last time, and then scattered all over the earth.

Emi looked dumbfounded at what just happened. A little disbelieving that this is reality.

Then soon, her mind rebooted again. And a chuckle escaped her mouth as she felt the power, understanding and control she has over her body ki.

She easily floated this time, simply willing her ki to make her fly. At the same time, she used her ki to create a human-sized glass body, along with having ki come forth from her body, taking the form of a chain made of energy.

"Longevity, ability to increase power by eating, and now..." She clenched her fists, her ki flowing and easily controlled by her, making a dark blue-lavender aura around her body, fully under her control, and unnoticeable to anyone all over the world, simply because she willed it not to alert anyone of her. Her perfect control easily allowed her to do this.

"Perfect control and understanding of my ki, race and powers! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Now, I can easily understand and use my full power, just a few decades at most and I will make myself stronger than Cell and Kid Buu."

She smirked.

"And then... well, I'll think about it when I reach that point."

She looked at her hand, body and the area around her.

"Now, it seems that it's time for me to train. In the planet Jupiter if it's empty. If not, I will just train in space away from earth. This is just the beginning of the story of Emi... No, not Emi."

She flew to her cave to get her ship and see and learn how to use it.

"It's the story of Seren."

Well, another fic from me. This time, it's probably going to be a power wank all the way. I will definitely mess with the canon here, so be careful if you don't like this. Yeah, I said this at the beginning, but there's nothing in repeating this, right?

And yeah, Shenron gave her perfect control and knowledge of her powers and ki because I think he is capable of doing that. And yes, I know that the fic is kinda a mess, but whatever.

If you like and enjoy this fic, good!

If you don't like it (or you hate) but still read it, then hope you at least entertained yourself with this weird fic.

If you don't like it and didn't read it, then you wouldn't see this anyways.

Regardless, I Wish for everyone a good health! :)

9