Ch. 02 – Strange Phenomenon
38 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch. 02 - Strange Phenomenon


'Individuality.'

...

During the past, i've never really tried to change something in my life. I've always maintained a low profile, i was always viewed as the lonely and nerdy kid. They weren't wrong with that fact, but i had 'friends'. 

Or were they?

The truth was, i was being bullied. Every single day, in school and in my part-time job. The harrassment in which i receive would come in various forms; extortion, hazing, verbal abuse, physical abuse, name it all, i went through it. I had no home, well, it's more like i felt like i didn't belong in my family. A successful house owned by two wealthy business partners in each individual companies. What others would see as a promising lucky life was a living hell for me. 

No human contact, no social interactions. Everything was like a robot. 

And i learned from the hard way that they favor the smart and that had promising future, my older sister. I was treated like an outcast, and would sometimes wonder if i'm adopted or just an extra pool of genes, a failure. I'm even more surprised they didn't disown me yet. 

Still, i prevailed and got a job in the cost of receiving more verbal abuse from the slick tongues of these people.

It was as if they weren't afraid of me even if i came from a wealthy and powerful family. It was publicised that the first son of my family was a useless one and were no longer supported.

That's when i finished high school and ran away to go abroad with my savings. I left for Brazil in a span of 10 years where i learned the dark arts of drugs. I learned to sell, rob, and buy. That's also where i learned how to kill while still studying for school. It was like a jungle but i felt more free here and met different people who were interesting. 

People who were the same as me, an outcast, be it whether their family, community or society. Each of these people were abandoned or some sort but we banded and created an organization. Eventually, i was noticed by some big shots and started to go higher and higher in status, i met different kinds of dangers and i learned alot of things. Eventually, my rise to prominence lead to sorts of powerful opponents in the world of the tigers. I still prevailed, but then i met a woman. A woman who i thought to settle down with.

But like the sun, as it rises it eventually needs to fall away in some time. The price i paid with the power i got was the betrayal of friends and my lover.

And on that night, i died.

...

"...This..." I said as i touch my face after looking at my own reflection. A younger version of me, specifically the 15 year old me, is standing clear and well. No bullet wounds, no fierce expression, nothing. Just pure innocence with a young body.

Hours had passed since i woke up but it felt like it had just gone by. I couldn't believe myself as i was back in time.

The time where i was in high school. It wasn't a dream, nor the so called afterlife. It was real and clear.

I don't know what's the purpose of why i'm back here. I don't know how i got back here.

But what i do know is that God definitely exists. And that same fucking God brought me back to life.

As i was stuck on these thoughts, the door on my room suddenly opened. What stepped in was a beautiful young girl who was dressed in a light blue blouse and a black plaid skirt yet she still gives off a queen-like vibe to her as her beautiful features were shaded in the darkness of the room. Her amethyst-like eyes scanned the room before locking onto the dazed young frail boy before her. Her eyes began to glow in mysterious light as she slowly approached the seemingly frozen Erick.

That's when Erick snapped out of daze as he sensed a presence behind him. His eyes darted to the mirror for a second before his face neutralized any emotions written on it. He coldly turned around before breaking a sinister smile upon seeing the approaching figure.

"Well, if isn't the lovely child of our house." He coolly said as he extended both of his arms.

The young lady's face flickered from shock before frowning. Something about that smile seemed to contain malice that she could only feel. The hostility between the two slowly erupted.

"Erick." She coldly said as her eyes locked onto his reaction.

"Big Sis, how can i help you." Erick's smile never faded but instead grew colder. He knew what his sister was up to, he could perfectly remember her purpose on this day. It was to embarass him in front of the school, to solidify her position and to boldly announce that she is the only child of this family.

He would never forget that day. Where his parents publicly stopped supporting him and almost disowned him.

To confess to a girl only to get called a creep and get beaten up. 

When he had grown up, he had found the entire matter as ridiculous and even funny. He had regarded his past hot blooded self as wild and naive. Though he didn't give a shit if his family weren't happy at his go-do shit.

His sister's face twisted in confusion before she forced a smile and spoke.

"Well, you don't wanna believe what i heard today! It's about June!" She closely observed his reactions as she pretended to be excited. Her body fidgeting occassionally under the seemingly sinister gaze and smile.

Erick then widened his eyes before giving a shocked look. 

"W-What is it, Big Sis?! Tell me!!" He then edged to take a step forward, as if this info was incredibly important to him.

His sister couldn't be more happy after seeing the dumb look on his face. She looked like she was repressing the urge to vomit on the sight of his brother's face getting excited. 

'Wait till this plan works! I'll finally get rid of you soon!' His sister thought as she softly laughed.

"Oh nothing much, she just said that she likes getting confessed by a brave courageous man in front of the whole school. If someone did that to her, she would instantly accept that co fession and be that guy's boyfriend!!" Her gaze never left Erick's face.

"N-No way... A-Are you sure?! Big sis, you aren't lying to me right?! Will she really love me?!" Erick couldn't be more 'happier' than hearing those words and seeing his sister's face. 

"Yes! I'm not lying! Come, i already told June to wait infront of the school! This big sis will help you out, i promise!" She then motioned to him to follow her.

'Yes, i struck gold! If this retard really confesses to the daughter of WC Company, then dad will be forced to disown him to save the partnership!' Her eyes glowed brightly as she excitedly walked out of the big mansion.

Erick then finally stepped out of the room where his features were finally revealed. A frail tall youth with a black hair and a handsome features. The only odd thing about this features is that his sinister smile became even more threatening than ever.

"School, huh. Maybe i can see him there."

He then looked back at the room.

"I don't know why God sent me back, but what i do know is that he sent the wrong person." He raised his head and slowly flipped his hair revealing the entirety of his facial features and followed his sister.

1