Chapter 1
85 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Club Hexagon

Ian sat on a stool drinking from his wine glass, the hard liquor burned the back of his throat as it went down. With him was a red-haired guy, also drinking from a glass. The two seemed to be engaged in a conversation. The relaxed ambience of club hexagon set the perfect tone after such a long day at work.

“Take it easy, you know tomorrow is work man! Those hangovers are no joke.”

“This job is killing me, can you imagine the deadline I have to meet as the manager for ads placement to meet the monthly quota for recruitment! Drinking is what gets me through this crappy job! You won’t understand Eric, as an alpha I have to work a hundred times more than an omega!”

Eric James, the red-haired beta from an affluent family slowly sipped from his wine glass the ruby colored drink. He knew Ian from college; the two finished from their business administration class with distinctions. Never one to worry about money, his friend Ian on the other hand had to depend on scholarship and part-time job after school hours to make ends meet.

[SIC]

“His drunk, I knew it”

“Hey Ian! You’ve had too much to drink, let’s go!”

In a show of affection, Eric ruffled the ink colored hair of Ian who weakly brushed his hand off in protest.

“I’m not drunk and stop treating me like a baby.”

Eric’s mouth curved in amusement at how silly his friend was acting, the older of the two kept his intentions well hidden from the unsuspecting alpha.

“If you behave then I won’t have to treat you as such, how about we continue our drinking party tomorrow?”

Like a balloon punctured by a pin, Ian became docile as he allowed Eric to reach behind to shoulder him up so that he could lean on Eric without falling flat on his face. Digging into the pocket of his coat, the beta fished out a wad of cash and placed them on the table.

“Thanks for the tip sir and enjoy the rest of the night.”

In a curt tone the bartender thanked his patron before discreetly putting the money in his pocket. Not giving any inclination that he heard what the bartender said, Eric muscled his way out of the private high end club only to be met at the door by another alpha.

“Now, who do we have here tonight?...I see you have company”

“Ethan Blackstone, you are such a sight for sore eyes.”

In a saccharine tone, Eric James could not conceal the animosity he felt towards the alpha that went by the name Ethan Blackstone.

3