Chapter 1 – Death?
144 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is my first time doing this so I hope  I did alright

In a white space where nothing exists…

A person that looks handsome with black hair, pale skin that makes him look sick, and scary but beautiful blood red eyes appeared. 

(A/N: sorry I just think blood red eyes look cool.)

This person’s name is Jason..

“Bastard I’ll kill you!!!” I yelled.

…yes that’s me.

“Be quiet”

I looked around trying to find where that voice came from and I laid my eyes upon a beautiful women sitting on a couch looking at me. I was confused because I couldn’t tell if this women was young or old.

“Beautiful”I said honestly.

“Fufufu thanks for the compliment.”

“Who are you and didn’t I die?”

I thought I was already killed but I am now in a place that I can’t even describe. …wait a minute white space, no floor, no sky, random person..

“Oh I’m already dead huh”

“Yes”

She confirmed my guess while show a beautiful smile while covering her mouth with her hand.

“Thank you fufu”

I didn’t say that out loud so that confirms it then she is a goddess.

“Yes you are clever”

“So what happens now that I’m dead and did my sister survive?”

“I’ve decided that I am going to give you 3 wishes like those novels in your world, as for your sister, she died right after you”

“I see…”

I hoped my sister would survive but it seems she died too and I got 3 wishes I can use for some reason.

“Why do I get 3 wishes?”

“Because I am very bored and I will get entertained watching you after you use your wishes”

Hearing that sent shivers down my spine. At that moment I only thought one thing.

Stalker!

“That’s very rude of you”

Oh… shit I forgot she can read my mind.

“Sorry about that but can I ask where my sister is?”

“Your sister is waiting to be reincarnated without her memories”

“Will I be able to use a wish on her after she gets reincarnated?”

“No”

“What?!”

I shout angrily because I wanted to use a wish for the both of us.

“Can you bring her here?”

“Yes” 

I sighed in relief and said “please do it”

“Okay sure”

She snapped her finger and my sister’s naked body appeared next to me while she was just looking around confused about where she was. When she looked at me she immediately showed a cute smile and jumped toward into my arms.

“Wait don’t!!”

I yelled to her but she didn’t listen and then knocked me on the ground while she was on top of me in a dangerous position. This this too much for me, a 17 year old, because my sister is very beautiful with d-cup breasts that defy gravity pressing on my chest. Her entire body is out of an anime because she is not fat with a slim waist.

“Selena get off me”

Soon my sister, Selena, stopped rubbing her smooth face on my chest and just when she was about to get off…

“Big brother what that hard thing poking my butt?”

“…”

My sister and I stopped and just looked at each other is silence before she realizes that we are both naked and there is no clothing on us to carry an object as her face slowly gets redder and redder like a tomato.

“I-I-I’ll g-get off now...”

“No don’t move!”

I shouted but her mind was not even in this place right now so when she tried to get off…

“Ahhnnn”

“S-stop moving Selena”

“My my aren’t you two close fufufu. Well we don’t have time for that now so I’ll be helping out”

When the goddess said that Selena started floating with a face that looks a little reluctant but I pretend I didn’t see it and my rock hard 12 inch penis was shown to the world.

“Sorry about that”

“Y-Yes s-sorry about that miss”

I said while Selena stuttered taking a few glances at my penis.

“Well doesn’t matter hurry up and make your wishes. You can reincarnate to another world with your memories or wish for some type of power”

I nod while my sister looks at us curiously but to me she just looks cute.

“Selena I got 3 wishes when I died and this goddess brought you here because I asked before you were going to reincarnate”

“O-ok

She while still blushing and taking side glances at my penis while I pretend I don’t notice her.

“Can I go to an anime world?”

I got all excited at that because she nodded at my question but I have a different idea in mind. After all I can’t leave my cute sister behind. 

“For my first wish I want to ….

3