Him (a Prequel side story)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just walk up to them and ask.

Zelgadis didn't move. He swallowed, took a deep breath, and still didn't move. He was in Seyruun at the moment, planning to head out of the city in the morning. He and the others had only gotten back from the outside world about a week before, heading to Amelia's home first and foremost. The welcoming feasts had lasted several days straight. He wasn't sure Lina or Gourry had slept at all.

As things finally began to settle again and return to normal, their little group was eager to do the same. Lina and Gourry had decided to travel together, no real destination in mind. They also decided to make it official that they were together. They had both happily invited Zelgadis to travel with them, but he very much did not want to be the third wheel to that romantic adventure.

Just walk up to them and ask.

Amelia was planning to stay home for at least a little while. She'd been very enthusiastic in inviting Zelgadis to stay, but he was eager to return to his own quest now that he was back in more familiar lands that were more likely to have information. And . . . there were other problems with his staying . . .

Zelgadis didn't want to be with the princess, but he did want someone . . . even for just one night.

He'd left as the sun set. Seyruun was a very large, bustling city. It wasn't hard to find the places where night workers gathered. They stayed in little groups, several women hanging out on the same corner together, usually with at least one man in their midst. These men were also night workers, but provided some protection and muscle as well. There were a few of these gatherings, each group boasting a different display of human beauty.

You're being stupid. Just go ask, you've done this before.

Zelgadis still didn't move. He'd been watching for almost an hour now, gradually moving closer. But he'd finally stopped here, shadowed by details in the building he stood against. He was just close enough to hear them talking, but no one from the group had noticed him yet. He had watched several 'Johns' come and go, partly to learn how it was done in this city. Partly because he just couldn't get his legs to function again.

He took a deep breath and swallowed again. He pulled his mask down, it was only fair to show them what they were agreeing to. Slowly he took a few steps forward. Just . . . walk up . . . He shut his eyes and took another breath, taking a couple more steps. He opened his eyes again as he stepped away from the building, certain to draw their attention now.

One of the women looked over and her eyebrows raised. Another looked and let out a small gasp. Zelgadis stopped again, all of them looking at him now. He shrank down under their eyes. This was a mistake. He shifted back, then turned to flee the area.

He froze as one of the women grabbed his wrist. “Wait, wait, it's okay. Hey there . . .” she faltered a bit, her no doubt standard replies of 'handsome' or 'cutie' failing her. Zel could feel his shoulders tense; he didn't look at the woman. She still held his wrist, voice sultry as she asked, “Are you interested? You don't have to run off . . .”

Zel was quiet for another minute, but finally took a breath. “I'm interested . . . in . . . him.” Such a simple word, but uttered by another man, it seemed to hold so much more weight. Zel finally lifted his eyes, looking at the tall man in the midst of these women of the night.

The one holding his wrist released him with a slightly startled, “Oh.” The whole group turned to look at the tall man now. His eyes were on Zelgadis though and slowly he smiled. “All right,” he said with a nod and stepped forward. “We have a place, I'll show you.”

Zelgadis took another shaky breath and took a moment to follow his . . . escort? Yes. His escort waited for him, still smiling at the chimera every now and then as they went down an alley to a back door. “Is there something I can call you?” The man asked as he held the door open.

“. . . Zel.”

“Good to meet you, Zel. I go by Trent, or anything you'd prefer.” Zelgadis didn't answer, following the man down a short hall. They passed a couple of closed doors that did little to mask the sounds of passion. Trent showed him into a similar room and the chimera was pleased that the walls were a bit thicker, once the door was shut he couldn't really hear that much from the other . . . clients. Trent focused on him, his eyes obviously roaming up and down the chimera's form. “May I ask what you are?”

There was some caution to the question, but not really any fear. But it still made Zelgadis frown, growling slightly as he answered. “Human. And cursed.”

Trent nodded, eyes lowering submissively, sensing he'd hit a nerve. “Well let's try and forget about that for a while.” He moved forward again, towards the small but nice bed, the only furniture besides a plain chair and a basin on a stand by the door. His eyes moved to Zelgadis again, a knowing look on his face. “Is this your first time, Zel?”

The chimera frowned, turning away as he undid his belt and cloak. “No.” He'd had sex before. Once. “But, it's my first time with a man.”

“Oh I see. Just curioius, or . . ?”

“Why do you care?” Zel asked defensively and with a small glare.

Trent raised his hands though, then shifted to take his shirt off. “Just trying to figure out what you're looking for . . . but if you're not sure, then it can be fun to figure it out together.”

Zel looked away again, blushing slightly. He didn't argue, he didn't know what he wanted really. But he knew this was more than a curiosity. He pulled off his shirt, but hesitated another minute before disrobing the rest of the way. Trent didn't make any sound and when Zel turned to him again the man smiled. The chimera looked away again, but moved over to the bed.

As he got close enough, Trent reached out to him. He slid his fingers along Zel's arms and up to his shoulders, gently drawing him closer. “It's all right to be nervous, but try to relax.” He guided the other to sit, settling behind him. His hands continued to move, rubbing in something like a massage. He could do little against the stone skin, but just the touch was nice and Zelgadis did start to relax some.

One of Trent's hands slid around to Zel's chest, the taller man leaning against his back. He made a pleased noise, fingers running along the contours of his muscles. Zel moaned slightly as well, his eyes slipping closed. Trent's other hand slid up, fingers teasing into the fine metal of the other's hair.

The strands almost jingled as they shifted against each other and Zelgadis scowled at the sound. “Don't,” he growled and pulled away, tense again. Behind him Trent gasped and cursed quietly. Zel blinked slightly and his heart sank, fairly certain he knew what had happened. He turned to see Trent pulling away, holding one hand in the other, bleeding faintly. The chimera lifted a hand to his own hair for a moment before he reached for Trent instead. “Sorry.”

The man was moving to get something from under the bed. “No problem.”

Zel persisted though, reaching for his hand. “No, let me help. I am sorry,” he mumbled and focused to cast a recovery spell.

As the magic faded, Trent leaned forward again. “No harm done. Don't worry about it.” His free hand lifted, tilting Zel's head up slightly as he leaned down for a kiss.

For a moment Zel was too stunned to react. Then he began to relax again, hesitantly kissing back. He was aware that night workers rarely kissed; he had no idea if Trent held the same rule, but it made him feel kind of special. Trent's hands were on his chest again, sliding against his pecs and seeking out his more sensitive nipples. After a moment the man pulled away, smiling at Zel as he leaned back. His hand trailed down the other's arm, encouraging him to follow.

For another minute, Zel hesitated. His eyes trailed along the other's body with appreciation; he'd been drawn to this man for a reason. He was tall and that height made his limbs long. He was visibly strong, but somehow elegant at the same time with dark hair and eyes and a very handsome face. Bare-chested his sculpted torso was on display and the tight red leather of his pants didn't exactly hide anything. Zel could feel himself smile, eyes slipping half closed as he admired the other.

Slowly he leaned forward, bracing on one hand as the other settled against Trent's chest. He mimicked the man's movements, running his fingers along his chest and swirling around his nipples. Trent moaned happily, encouraging the chimera. Zel's smile only grew and he paused to undo the man's pants, peeling the leather away from flesh. Zel felt himself flush again, but he didn't look away from the man's erect cock.

He did hesitate though, not entirely sure where to go from here. Trent was still smiling though, voice husky and clearly enjoying himself. “The good thing about being with another man,” he said as one hand settled over Zel's, guiding it lower. “Is that you already know all the good spots.”

With the guidance, Zel slid his hand lower, only lightly fondling the man's erection. He cupped his balls and his grin grew, gently rolling them in his palm. Trent groaned more loudly, then gasped as Zel extended his fingers to press firmly against his taint.

Trent stifled a curse, his head falling back slightly. “I thought this was your first time,” he said with another moan, then mumbled, “W-wait a sec.” Zel paused and Trent shifted, getting his pants off the rest of the way. As he tossed them aside, he pulled something from the pocket, holding it out for Zel to take. He raised an eyebrow in question, unsure if the chimera knew what to do.

Zelgadis nodded though, blushing again as he took the small bottle of oil. “Um, turn around,” he said as he undid the cork, drizzling a bit of oil into his hand.

Trent smiled again. “Anything for you, Zel.” He turned, bracing on hands and knees as he looked over his shoulder.

Zel licked his lips, nervous again. He did know what to do though, coating one finger and pressing gently at the man's entrance. The oil allowed him to slip in easily and Trent moaned again. Zel added a second finger and the other's head fell forward in pleasure. Zel bit his lip slightly, trying to prepare the other man enough so as not to hurt him. He wasn't entirely sure of himself however and after a minute he could no longer wait. Zel held Trent's hips and lined up, slowly pushing into the man.

Trent's head dropped a bit more. He stifled another curse and Zel hesitated. “Are you all right?”

The man nodded quickly and he gasped, “Yeah, don't stop.” He groaned again, the pleasure more obvious in his voice.

Zelgadis smiled a little, pleased that he was enjoying this. Zel certainly was and had to force himself to wait a moment once he was in as deep as he would go. Then with another moan, Zel began to move. Trent moaned again himself and shifted back to meet each uncertain thrust. In moments Zel's hips were moving more steadily, thrusting quickly with need.

Too soon he felt his end coming. Zel bit his lip to hold back, but it was no use. He came with a small cry, pulling Trent to him roughly. The man groaned again, sounding juat a bit disappointed. He held still though and looked back at the chimera with a smile.

Zel pulled away and sat back, panting to catch his breath. Trent moaned again himself, turning on the chimera. “Are you done?” he asked, voice still rough with desire.

Zelgadis looked at him for a moment, admiring his muscles and the way his sweat made him gleam in the dim light. His eyes settled on the man's untended cock and he felt his own stir again. “No,” he answered.

Trent's smile grew, leaning forward quickly. “I was very much hoping you'd say that,” he said, looming over the other and claiming another kiss.

Zel kissed back eagerly, moaning into the other man's mouth. Trent's hands settled on his chest again, slowly pushing away to admire the shaman. He trailed his hands down Zel's thighs, spreading his legs wide. Then his fingers trailed back up, settling at Zel's waist. He stroked the man's returning erection and leaned close for another brief kiss.

Meanwhile his other hand saught out the bottle of oil, liberally coating a few fingers. “Try and relax,” he murmured between kisses, then gently pressed a finger into him.

Zel gasped at the sensation, wriggling slightly against the strange intrusion. Trent paused though, focusing on his other hand around Zel's cock until he was distracted again. Then he slid his finger in the rest of the way and the shaman hardly seemed to notice. Trent repeated the process with a second finger and then pushed back again so he could see Zel's face.

Zel watched him with unfocused eyes, cheeks flushed. He began to form a question, but all thought faded as Trent crooked his fingers upward. The protest became a curse and Zel reached for Trent instinctively. Trent bent again, kissing Zel along his neck and jaw. “Good?” he whispered into Zel's ear. The shaman nodded almost frantically. Trent kissed him briefly before looking into his eyes. “Good. This will be better.”

Zelgadis whined slightly as the man pulled back again. He pulled his hands away as well, getting the oil. Zel swallowed as he watched Trent coat his own cock, hand slowly sliding up and down a few times. Zelgadis moaned and reached for himself with desire.

Trent noticed and caught his hand. “None of that now,” he said and shifted, slowly pressing forward.

Zel gasped again, but Trent didn't stop. The shaman bit his lip and struggled to hold still. He found it didn't hurt at all, he just wanted more. Then suddenly Trent was moving, pumping into him with a slow, steady rhythym. Zelgadis moaned as the pleasure quickly built. His arm twitched in Trent's hold, wanting to feel touch on his hard cock. He obeyed the order though and didn't fight, fisting his other hand in the bedsheets.

“Please-” Zel heard himself gasp, but then Trent leaned forward to kiss him again. The man sped his pace and Zel cried out into his mouth, back arching in pleassure. His free arm wrapped around Trent now, meeting his thrusts awkwardly but with need. The man continued to move faster, hitting Zel's prostate with every thrust. The shaman moaned again, grip tightening as he reached the peak a second time.

Zel threw his head back with a louder cry. Trent didn't stop, pounding into him until he tensed with a cry of his own. He thrust a few more times, both men shuddering with pleasure. Then Trent pulled away, leaning back at the other end of the bed. He smiled and simply admired the other for a long moment. Zel lay with his eyes shut, chest still heaving as he caught his breath. Trent shifted beside him, running his hands across the other's chest. “How are you feeling?” he asked, his own voice sounding quite content.

Zel smiled a little fuzzily. “Good,” he mumbled.

“Good,” Trent echoed. He stood and stretched, getting a cloth to wash up at the basin. “You can stay as late as midnight. If you keep the door closed no one will bother you.” Zelgadis blinked his eyes open, smile fading as he turned a confused look on the other. Trent was pulling up his tight pants now, standing beside Zel's own clothes. “Need me to bring your coin purse over?”

“. . . in the belt pouch.” The reminder of payment chased away most of the lingering contentment. Zel shut his eyes again with a small frown. “Just take what I owe.” He hated this, to buy what was supposed to be free for anyone . . . but this was the only way it was going to happen, he thought and his frown grew.

He could hear his coins jingling and then Trent was settling onto the bed again. “Hey, don't get down on yourself, Zel. I really had fun. You did too, right? Anytime you want to come back, you're welcome. I'll give you a fair price.” He set Zel's purse on the mattress beside the chimera and trailed his hand along Zel's arm as he stood, heading back for the door. “Someone will knock at midnight, in case you fall asleep.”

He left and closed the door behind him. Zel just lay there for another minute, but then he sat up and moved to get his clothes. Midnight was still a ways off, but he didn't want to stay here. He hurriedly dressed and gathered his things, then left the place as quickly as he could.

-o-o-o-o-o-

0