Oneshot: Yuusha vs. Dark Lord
35 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuusha unsheathed his sword from his back with his right hand and sprinted at the Dark Lord. Yuusha slashed down diagonally. The Dark Lord raised his sword in his right hand and blocked Yuusha's slash without flinching. The Dark Lord stood firm against the force of Yuusha's strike. The Dark Lord parried Yuusha's attack and flung him to the opposite wall of the Dark Lord's throne room. Yuusha smashed through the stone wall as rubble fell on his already seriously injured body.

Not allowing Yuusha a chance to breathe, the Dark Lord raised his sword at Yuusha and fired a large vortex of dark magic at him. Yuusha barely managed to raise his sword. Almost swallowed by the dark magic, Yuusha managed to unleash a blast of fire magic. He bought time, but the dark magic continued approaching.

Yuusha dug deep to force any last bit of energy out of him. He no longer had the luxury to imagine making it out alive. Yuusha steeled his resolve. He burned all his life force to fuel his fire magic. Yuusha's fire burned even brighter and swelled in size and intensity. The dark magic lost momentum and was forced back.

For the first time in his life, the Dark Lord felt fear. Fire swallowed the dark magic and hurtled back towards the Dark Lord. The fire seared his hand, losing his grip on his sword. The Dark Lord's sword hit the stone floor. His black robe burnt away as his sickly white body was incinerated to ash. Yuusha lost feeling in his arm and lost his grip on his sword. Yuusha's sword fell to the floor. His limp arm dropped to his side. Nothing was left in the Dark Lord's throne room, but the two swords, Yuusha's still body, and the pile of ashes that was once the Dark Lord.

2