Prologue – Himekishi Lisala OVA Ep1
1.3k 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Warning: the following prologue is especially silly.

THE HUMAN QUEEN BARKED and wiggled her butt-plug tail from where she crouched, legs spread apart, at the foot of the throne, wholly naked save for the inumimi accessoriesthe tail and a headband adorned with dog ears. The vast expanses of her pale pink flesh were visible for all to see, her large and wiggly cheeks, her smooth thighs, and her broad, child-bearing hips. A leash made of gold chain links tied her to the royal seat, threaded through gold nipple rings that pierced the leaking teats of her humongous milkers.

Evening light streamed in down through high stained-glass windows, illuminating the unusual scene in an eerie purplish glow.

A dreadfully fat man slouched in the king’s place. He wore a gaudy gold tunic—stained with unknown fluids and failing to contain his overflowing belly—a torn red velvet cape, an overabundance of tacky jewellery, and no pants.

A gargantuan cock snaked out menacingly from under the doughy folds of his stomach, thick as a man’s forearm and ridged with veins like a dangerous toy. It hung limply over a heavy-looking and taunt ballsack, past the edge of the seat, and swung halfway to the floor. Large globs of precum dribbled continuously from its bulbous head and splattered at his feet, where the chained queen eagerly lapped them off the tiles.

Throughout the throne room were dozens of women—humans, elves, and demi-monsters—all engaged in enthusiastic fornications. Luscious moans, wet noises, and sounds of slapping flesh suffused the air, along with the thick musk of sex. The obese lord watched this spectacle with glee. “Bahahahahaha!” A villainous laugh rippled across his vast belly like an earthquake.

Still laughing, he reached for the mountain of food and drinks piled up next to him. He drunk wine straight from a bottle, alcohol overflowing from the corners of his wide mouth. His yellowish teeth ripped a chicken leg apart, grease dripping over his thick fingers and scraps sputtering onto his clothes.

*BOOM*

Amidst this sordid revelry, the hall’s doors slammed inwards.

“Uh?” the lord groaned.

Big perky boobs jiggled in, barely supported by strips of silver-white metal, and followed by a young woman.

The rest of the boobs owner’s “armour” was equally outrageous. Slender arms, athletic thighs and a flat stomach were bared to the world, displaying their hints of lithe muscles. The bottom half of her voluminous bubble butt wiggled freely out of a thin metal tong. Each cheek bounced enticingly with each step the young woman took in her improbable stiletto, over-knee metal boots.

Despite this, not an ounce of embarrassment showed on her determined face—a younger mirror to the leashed queen’s high cheekbones, slender eyes, cock-sucking lips, and long silver mane. A small diamond circlet rested on her head, announcing her status.

Female elven warriors fanned out behind her, expressionless and armed with dangerous-looking bows. These were dressed slightly more reasonably.

Imperiously, the princess raised an oversized, impractically designed, and white-glowing sword at the fat man’s hideous, jowly, triple-chinned mug

“Prime Minister Waldo! What is the meaning of this?!” read the subtitles. The mostly naked, silver-haired beauty yelled roughly the same in Japanese.

“Ha-ha! Princess Lisala!” Waldo laughed in a deep, rumbling voice—which sounded vaguely like Akio Ōtsuka, improbable VA casting as that may be. “Glad you could join us! Queen Hera was starting to worry about her little girl.” He tugged roughly on the queen’s leash, pulling at her nipples and ripping a helpless moan out of her, as spurts of milk erupted from her swollen teats.

“You fiend! Release my mother!”

“Ohoh? I wasn’t aware I was holding Queen Hera against her will.” Waldo patted the queen’s silver hair, right between the fake dog ears of her headband. “Did you wish to leave, pet?”

“NO!! No, master. Please!” To Lisala’s dismay, the queen shook her head anxiously. “Don’t throw me away! Please, Master! I’ll be good! I can’t live without your mighty cock anymore!”

“Stupid bitch!” Waldo’s foot landed square on Hera’s face. His sole kept grinding against her cheek, and a malevolent grin spread his fleshy lips. “Did I say you could speak?! Horny bitches in heat don’t speak, do they?”

The queen immediately barked an apology. Then, cooing, she pleadingly nuzzled the Prime Minister’s grinding foot. She sniffed it and licked in-between his toes and was clearly getting off of it, her eyes rolling back in their sockets. Waldo loved this as well, his monstrous cock starting to stir, like a waking anaconda.

His evil grin turned to the princess. “I don’t believe she wants to come… Not with you, at least!” He laughed louder as Hera slathered his smelly foot with her saliva. His obscene cock now taunted the girth of a warrior’s shin. Angry root-like veins pulsed along its turgid length. An uninterrupted stream of viscous precum had begun leaking from its mushroomy head onto the floor, and was now puddling around the queen’s legs as she remained transfixed by her master’s foot.

The princess looked on in horror. “No… No… NOOO!!” Quick flashbacks of the smiling queen blinked over the screen, basked in happy shiny sunlight. “YOU MONSTER!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?” Lisala charged. In one leap, she sailed over the ongoing orgy and launched an overhead slash of her massive glowing sword, aimed at the obese creature of a man atop the throne.

There was a blinding white flash.

“Aaaaah!” Lisala screamed as she was blasted back. Her so-called “armour” shattered, and she was cast to the floor. Her freed tits bloated out with a comical *boing* bouncing sound effect, and her shaved pussy was revealed.

“Kyyaaa!” With a startled yelp, she crossed her legs and covered her nipples with one arm. Her other hand still held shakily to her sword. Then, looking up, her eyes widened in shock at the shimmering barrier made of translucent dove wings that had appeared in front of the usurper. “T-The Holy Shield of Caelista! How is that possible?!”

“Mwahaha! It’s useless, Princess Lisalaaaa!” (Mwahaha! Mudada, Lisalaaa Hime!)

The bad guy’s seiyuu was overdoing it a touch.

Waldo bit viciously into a pork knuckle and laughed hard, while Queen Hera had moved to choking on his enormous cock, still happily shaking her tail-plugged ass. Precum coated her chin and tits, and moisture flooded down her thighs, overflowing from her quivering cunt. The background music rose crescendo.

“You could say, Princess, that I have a guardian angel.”

“Nani?!” quoth Lisala.

The subtitles didn’t even bother.

Loud footsteps shook the floor and announced the dragonoid demi-monster well before he entered the frame. Ten feet tall, discounting the leathery wings folded on his back, and covered in blood-red scales, the anthropomorphic lizard lumbered out of unnaturally dark shadows in the left aisle of the throne room. 

However, the mutated man wasn’t what attracted the characters’ gazes—and the shot’s focus—but the woman impaled on his unsheathed big dragon cock.

Her skin was alabaster white—too white, almost akin to a statue. Yet, it was marred by a hypnotic, full-body tattoo that enwrapped her in swirling purple-black tendrils. A glorious mane of bright purple hair covered her lowered face, waving wildly with each powerful piston thrust of the humanoid monster.

Her figure made for an impossible hourglass. Perfect tits, each as big as her head, sat high and proud up her chest, her narrow waist could be grasped fully by the demi-monster’s large squamous hands, and her birthing hips flared majestically to delicious thighs. Those chunks of heaven were now broadly and forcefully parted on either side of the frightening pillar of demi flesh pounding her insides and a pair of swinging soccer-ball testicles. With each mighty shove of her tormentor, the woman’s stomach bulged out in the shape of his cock.

“Ma-aster! A-Are you a-alright?” A melodious voice panted from behind the curtain of hair, surprisingly articulate though interspersed with lustful moans and grunts. “This slut didn’t–Ahn! Didn’t hu-urt you?! GyaaaaAAAH!!”

An exceptionally powerful thrust threw the woman’s head back as her throat bleated in orgasmic bliss. Juices squirted potently from her stretched-out pussy, casting a misty spray as her legs flailed. Her purple locks parted, revealing the noble profile of an achingly beautiful face, with bright amethyst eyes, half-rolled back, and dark violet lips contrasting sharply against her pure white skin. These were parted around a loosened tongue, drool trickling down her tattooed chin.

Lisala’s body seized up in shock. “Saintess Seraphina?! Ho… How?!” What is she doing here?! She disappeared months ago! The princess’ hand trembled on the handle of her giant video-game sword.

“Do not worry, Angel. I’m unharmed,” Waldo spoke to the cumming saintess in a sickly sweet tone. His hand still held a suffocating Queen Hera against his crotch, her throat deformed by his absurd third leg. “Your timing was impeccable. Remind me to spank you later.”

“I–Ahn! I’m glad!” Seraphina smiled blissfully before going cross-eyed. “Gyuh!”

“Bahaha! Enjoying King Magnusu’s improved manhood?” Waldo laughed. He laughed a lot.

“…father?” Lisala’s whisper was one of disbelief. Her sword clattered on the floor. Unspeakable horror painted her pretty face. “No…” She shook her head. In the depth of her misty eyes, her sanity could be seen starting to slip. “No… No... No…”

“It’s­–Ahn! It’s g-great, M-M-Master!” The fallen saintess gasped.

“Better than mine?”

“Wha–? Nothing ca-an– D-Don’t tease me, Mast–EEEEEEER!!”

Seraphina shrieked as the member inside her abruptly swelled. The draconic man holding her roared and thrust deeper than ever. Each sordid detail of his fuck column became visible through the saintess’ distended stomach. His massive balls quivered and gurgled, and a thick lump forced its way up his shaft. When it reached the tip, Seraphina’s belly ballooned in unnatural ways as the monsterised king climaxed. Her pussy was fully sealed by demi-monster flesh, and the creature’s spunk had nowhere to go.

More and more lumps of cum made their way up the dragonoid’s hose. By the time his orgasm receded, the poor saintess looked as if she were expecting triplets. Although “poor” might have been the wrong adjective. Indeed, she seemed to have passed out from intense mind-breaking pleasure, violet lips stretched in a loose dopey grin.

Visibly spent, Magnusu took a knee and started to go limp. A torrent of high-pressure sperm gushed out from Seraphina’s unconscious form, still held in the corrupted king’s grasp.

As was his MO, Prime Minister Waldo burst out laughing and clapped like a happy toddler—a large, adipose, and ugly toddler. “Amazing, my King! Bravo! Bravo! I’m glad. Being a mindless lustful monster suits you far more than struggling to rule the kingdom. But do not worry! I’ll take care of things while you mate your brains out! Just entrust everything to me! Bahahahahaha!!”

On the floor, the naked Lisala was quaking in denial as her whole life crumbled around her. The shivers reverberated in her bared boobs and ass like in delicious jelly, making it quite hard to look away. Then, in her despair, she had a moment of clarity. The saintess was passed out, and the colossal dragonoid demi looked out for now. Waldo was defenceless!

“Exalted Bows! Shoot the usurper!” she yelled for her elven guard, her voice nigh-hysterical.

However, no arrow came flying.

When the princess looked back, she found her squad tied up and held in check by a group of women from various races who, by the looks of things, had been part of the orgy moment before. Most were naked, their bodies coated in fluids and flushed from exertion. A pair had already resumed fingering each other while standing above one of the captured elves.

“No!” Eyes wild, Lisala scampered from her sword. “No! NOOO!! I refuse!” She rose on trembling legs and lifted the heavy blade towards the disgustingly grinning Prime Minister. “I’LL KILL YOU!! I swear I’ll kill you, even if it’s the last thing I ever do!”

But Waldo’s grin only broadened. “No, no, Princess Lisala. I don’t think so.” He reached around his throat, and theatrically, he ripped off a wide golden necklace embedded with a round sapphire sphere. Suddenly, his face contorted in pain, turning redder by the second, veins bulging from his neck. Waldo groaned loudly and bent at the waist as all of him abruptly swelled up like a bloating toad.

Scared, the princess took an involuntarily step back.

“Princess… Lisala…” Straightening, Waldo pushed off the throne’s armrests with a grunt and climbed to his feet. He shoved the masturbating queen off his cock and aside. “You don’t seem to understand the situation you are in, little girl. You cannot kill me. And I have no intention to let you die either. That would be a waste.” His malicious grin now spread further than what a human face should allow.

Beyond red, his skin had started turning a painful and poisonous shade of purple. He kept swelling and growing, and his erect cock with him. Fast, he was becoming taller, broader, and fatter. His belly burst out of his shredded clothes like a gross tide of rising dough. Meanwhile, his arms and legs instead bulged, not fatter, but with unseemly muscles. His five fingers fused by two, leaving only three blunt digits per hand.

Worst of all, his face morphed into that of a monstrous pig-human hybrid.

Lisala’s eye popped out, staring at the now twenty-foot-tall purple monster, an eldritch hybrid of pig and man, mash-up of an obese trunk with body-builder limbs. Trembling, she gasped, “The Orc King?!”

(Spoken in unnecessary Engrish, it sounded more like “Orku Kingu?!”)

Yet the abomination his cock had become surpassed the horror of his body.

As big as a fully grown man, it started at its base with the girth of an oil tankard, then swelled yet further up to its midpoint, to such enormity that reaching around with both arms became barely possible. Finally, it narrowed ever-so-slightly towards the tip before flaring once more into the broad ridge of its mushroom cap of a head.

Heat waves formed above the titanic member, the warmth it emitted such that Lisala could feel it from where she stood. Veins thicker than an average human dick branched under its surface, pulsing and quivering like bound snakes. Fuming precum leaked continuously from a cum-slit large enough the princess worried it might swallow her whole.

“Impossible… How…” For the second time, Lisala’s glowing sword tumbled from her grasp, clattering loudly on the stone floor. She followed it down, the strength of both her legs and willpower failing.

Towering above her, the Orc King let out a thundering laugh that shook the walls of the throne room. “Bahahahahaha!! Everything is going according to my keikaku! (Keikaku means plan.)”

Purple lighting struck over the castle, and the screen cut to black.

[ To be continued… ]

In the darkness of his home, a man stared at the words across the backlit screen of his phone. Warm semen dripped between his fingers that held onto his softening prick. Then, as a wave of post-orgasmic clarity washed over his mind, he took stock of what he’d been doing… and let out a dubitative grunt.

“The hell did I just watch?”

17