0.6 – Two-Goddess Comedy Show
639 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
On today's menu, odd divinities with non-ineffable plans.

FIRST, WALD HEARD A LOUD FEMALE CHEER.

“It fucking woooorked!!”

“It did. I’m astonished,” another woman echoed flatly.

See, I told you, Sylvie. Third time’s a charm!”

“We are goddesses, Caelista of the Sun. Why rely on mortal superstitions? Furthermore, I’ll reiterate one last time. This plan is a catastrophe begging to happen. I do not think you fully appreciate how many aspects of it may go apocalyptically wrong.”

“It’ll be fiiiine, Sylvie Billy. We’re doomed anyhow if we don’t do nothing, so why not go out in a big ba-da-bang! Bahahaha! …Not that it’ll come to that, of course. Trust me!”

“I truly don’t.”

“Ack! So harsh, Sylvie-chan!

“You do realise I wouldn’t even talk to you if I had any alternative.”

Double Ack!!”

“And once again, my name is Syluvana. Use it correctly.”

Booo! Why are you such a party pooper, Sylvie?”

“…You know, I could leave you to support this dimensional pocket on your own, carry out this madness of a plan alone, and then fend for yourself when the others find out about your insane machinations.”

Gasp! You wouldn’t!”

“I will, should you keep this up. Now quiet down. Your loony pet project is awaking. Why not try to exhibit some suitable divine dignity? Make a positive first impression for once in your bumbling existence.”

“So harsh! I always make great first impressions.”

“Yes, your udders do.”

“What was that?”

“Just please be sensible.”

“Of course! Who do you think you’re talking to!?”

“……our world is doomed.”

As this went on, Wald’s senses were returning one after the other. At first, he could only hear the bickering voices. Then he touched a hard and smooth floor under his back. Awareness of his body slowly returned, but it felt off, as if he were suddenly ultra-light and as brittle as a glass statue. Yet he experienced no tiredness, no pain, not even the tiniest ache. The entire experience was surreal.

For a moment, he couldn’t see—then he realised his eyes were closed, and he opened them.

An absolute pitch-black void spread above him, like the night sky without moon or stars. Wald felt as if he were falling up. Darkness swallowed him, a cosmic void not meant to be witnessed by any mortal soul, teeming with ancient malice and things left unnamed for a reason. Unworldly coldness sank into his bones. His consciousness faltered.

Vertigo struck his gut like a sack of bricks, kicking him down on his back. He’d have puked if he didn’t feel so empty.

On the smooth, hard floor, he laid trembling, small and insignificant, and so fragile, feeling like he was about to shatter into a million pieces. Where am I? he sobbed mutely. His eyes darted about in panic. Where is this? What is this place? What happened? There was– I was– the truck!

“ARIEL!!” Wald abruptly sat up, shot with phantom adrenaline. He was on a wide featureless white disc, floating in the void like a saucer lost in deep space. Blinking, the young then man spotted two glowing figures standing an indefinite distance away.

And then, he couldn’t look away. The beings sucked his thoughts in. Their presence was so entrancing, anything else faded to the background.

One woman had sun-kissed caramel skin. Her eyes were like pools of amber light, and her hair like threads of curly gold. A cheerful face grinned at Wald, an up-turned cheeky nose spattered in dark freckles and full glossy lips with a perfect bow.

Her body was lusty valleys and rounded hills, an erotic landscape of hypnotic curves. Her mountain tits exuded a gravity of their own. Her waistline confused Wald’s sense of scale, and her broad hips were a whole dimension onto themselves. Glimpses of her ass-cheeks showed the globularity of planetoids. Dazedly, Wald thought he wouldn’t mind losing himself into this promised land of milk and honey, be it for forty years or an eternity. Forevermore, he’d suckle life’s nectar from those pendulous breasts as he toiled between her ample thighs.

Immaterial dove wings spread gloriously behind her back, searing his retinas. A pristine toga wrapped her lewd form snuggly from the neck down—on paper, chastely. However, the garment was so unbelievably tight nothing was actually hidden. She was like an enticing present, teasing, fanning Wald’s greed, and tempting him to unwrap her.

In drastic contrast, the second woman was a slender and pallid waif. A dour expression looked as if chiselled into the harsh angles of her narrow face, which was all thin lips, slim nose, sharp cheekbones, and too-large oblique eyes. She appeared quite inhuman. Her earth-brown irises gauged Wald imperiously—as if he were a curious insect she had not yet decided should be let loose or stepped on.

Her hair, however, was a vibrant and joyful green, like newly sprouted spring grass, cascading to her feet and streaming at her bare feet. It was lush, silky smooth, partially braided—half-wild, half-tamed. Suddenly, Wald yearned to be wrapped in this goddess’ mane. Despite the leaves, branches, and other thorny brambles tangled inside, he longed to be buried in her and welcomed into an eternal rest, free of burdens, forever.

Long knife-like ears also cut through her green locks, along with a pair of roe deer antlers above her forehead.

Her outfit was barely there, a gown cut of translucent gossamer fabric, armless, with a neckline plunging deep along her flat belly, and wide slits baring her toned legs. She wore nothing else, her pale and hard body on full display. Her puffy areolas stood out, starkly dark against a backdrop of her small alabaster breasts, with stubby nipples that tented the sheer fabric. Her untrimmed green bush, too, was clearly visible.

Staring at them, Wald’s brain might have drained definitely out through his ears—if a wet squelch hadn’t startled him out of his daze.

His head snapped to the side like pulled by a rubber band. Along the disc’s edge closest to him, a gross tentacle made of purplish tar had emerged from the darkness and slapped onto an invisible dome, dripping purple sludge onto it. From the goop morphed a silently screaming face with hollowed eyes, nose and mouth.

Wald gasped and jerked away, tripping over himself in his haste to flee.

Warm beanbags intercepted his flailing. Strong but gentle arms wrapped around his torso and pulled him deeper into the heat of those massive soft pillows. Hot whispers blew into his ears, “Don’t be afraid, Willy Wild. The Echoes can’t harm you in here. You’re safe here with me… with us.” A pleasant shiver ran through the young man, eliciting a giggle next to him.

More molten tentacles and nightmare faces were gathering and sloshing against the invisible bubble, attached to things Wald couldn’t quite see or describe, lurking far away into the darkness. Yet the existential horror was muted beneath a blanket of bliss, as pliable heat engulfed him and scalding hands wandered across his torso. Still, it wasn’t entirely enough. “What are they?” he breathed out fearfully.

“Them? Nothing but sad little remnants, condemned to roam the void between worlds. Our warm souls attract them. They’d love nothing more than digging their nasty little claws into us, ripping us to itty-bitty shreds, and then lap up what’s left, in the vain hope to garner a fragment of an impression of the life they lost… But we don’t want that, right!” The goddess giggled, the padding clamped around Wald jiggling along.

“So Sylvie and I conjured up this nice little pocket world. Nifty, eh? Mmmh… Not that I don’t get where these nasty slop spooks are coming from. Rawrrr…” The goddess’ voice dropped to a sensual purr. Her hands started caressing Wald’s front more aggressively. “You do look quite… tasty. Nom!” Teeth nibbled at Wald’s earlobe, startling him away from the horrid things outside.

Suddenly, full lips were on his, gentle at first, then increasingly hungry and grinding. His head was captured between firm hands and held close. A searing tongue forced its way into his mouth, and Wald lacked the presence of mind to oppose it. He could only register the goddess’ proximity, her burning lips, her tongue, her impossibly massive jugs that swallowed him in ways not entirely beholden to rational physics, her strong fingers on his scalp, and her heady smell, an oddly intoxicating mixture of spices and ozone.

Wald’s own body started heating up. Soon, he was leaning into the kiss, welcoming her invasion, even sucking it deeper within himself. He could think of nothing else but the buxom woman pressed against him, around him. She became his everything. His only reality. His sense of self began unravelling, melting into an instant of bliss he wished would never end. Of their own volition, his hands reached out and found her voluptuous rear. His fingers sank in deeply, and she moaned lustily into his mouth.

“Caelista.”

The reproachful voice hooked and fished Wald out of the well he’d sunk in. Horny goddess and shaken human soul turned at once towards a slender horned greenhead who stared them down coolly while tapping her foot.

The dusky angel pouted. “But Sylvie, it’s been sooo long!”

The other looked unimpressed. “You would compromise our objectives for a fleeting moment of pleasure?”

“…I suppose not,” Caelista reluctantly agreed. “I guess I should do things in order. It is my plan, after all!” She’d perked right up.

The elf closed her eyes and breathed in. “Don’t remind me.”

Caelista giggle stood and stepped back, pulling Wald along to his feet. The loss of her burning heat felt almost physically painful, and even in his altered state, he could tell that reaction wasn’t normal. He tried to organise his thoughts—which included a rapid denial of the last minute… hour? He couldn’t tell. Anyway, he tried not thinking about it.

“What... What is this place?” No, she had already answered that, hadn’t she? “What is happening… to me?” He looked between the two contrasting women. “Who are you?”

The angelic woman giggled. “Oh! I guess we skipped the formal introductions, teehee~.” She proudly pressed a hand on top of her acres of chest, where it sank like in quicksand. Wald gulped. “I am Caelista, Mighty Goddess of the Shiny, Shiny Sun and Great Protector of Humanity. Please call me Cali!” She smiled blindingly then gestured for the glaring elf. “And this is my total bestie Sylvie the–”

“Syluvana. Protector Goddess of Nature and the Elven Race. We are not friends.” The tall, green-haired, deer-horned, scantily clad elf introduced herself frostily. Wald resisted the urge to rub his shoulders against the cold.

He took another look at the elven goddess. From afar, her skin had seemed like chalky white stone. Up close, it was more like faintly textured holly wood. Wald couldn’t help wondering whether it would be hard to the touch or soft and pliant like skin. Heat lingered in his core from his aborted interaction with Cali, and his eyes irrepressibly drifted to Syluvana’s small exposed breasts.

Did her nipples look stiffer than before?

“Human.” Wald’s gaze snapped up when Syluvana called out to him. “How do you feel? How many fingers am I holding up?” She waved in his face.

“Err, three?” He blinked. “What… Why?”

She grabbed Wald’s chin and stretched his eyelids open. “You died before your fated time. Then your soul was brought here whole and exposed to unreasonable amounts of divine energy.” Her quick glare at the human goddess was dodged with an innocent whistle. “Being ripped so from the stream of Samsara can be metaphysically traumatic. In fact, it usually is.” Her tone lacked any compassion. “Say ‘Aaah’.”

“Err, a-aaah? Is this really necess– Wait. Died? I’m dead?” Memories came back to him, again, in aching flashes. He slapped the goddess’ hands away and held his temples. “Ariel… We were out... there was a truck, and— Ariel!” He gawked around—but obviously only saw more Lovecraftian nightmare sludge monsters slurping at the barrier. Eventually, he turned back to the elven goddess. “Where is she? Is she alright?”

“Presumably.” Syluvana stared at him unreadably. “Your friend survived the events of your demise with no physical injury beyond a bruised backside. She went on to live a relatively happy life, all things considered, and fulfilling enough, for a mortal, to then pass away in her sleep at the age of ninety-two.”

“How–”

“Time is relative to us, little mortal. So do not concern yourself with matters beyond your limited understanding.” She turned back to Cali. “You’re in luck. He is surprisingly intact, enough for our purpose at least.”

“Aw. Don’t say it like that… He’ll think we have bad things planned for him!” The elf’s flat stare was cheerfully ignored. “Also, duh! Of course, he’s fine. I told you it would work. It’s all according to my keikaku! Who do you think I am?

“An unrepentant klutz and the eternally painful thorn in my side.”

“Guh!! Kurushiiii!!”

“…Where do you even pull this kind of language from?”

“The Heroes.”

“Of course.” Syluvana sighed. “Birds of a feather…”

“Aw, thank you!”

“It wasn’t a compliment.”

Waaaah! Sylvie hates me!! Booo-ooo…

“……”

Wald watched the manzai routine with apprehensive eyes. The name Caelista rang a faint bell, but his memory failed him. Even now, the two goddesses’ presences pressured him from all sides as if he were deep underwater. “Err… So, what… I mean, why… Why am I here?”

Scalding hands suddenly dropped on Wald’s shoulders, faint plumes of smoke rising between the goddess’ fingers. Humongous jugs squashed against his chest. Fiery eyes peered into him intensely, almost setting his inner soul on fire.

“Willy Wald!”

“Y-Yes?!”

“Please save my little Sera!”

“…who?”

I had to rewrite this in-between worlds scene so many times. It was waaaaaaay too long before, and I still ended up splitting it up for digestibility's sake.

Hopefully, this was good. Don't hesitate to tell me otherwise in the comments down below. I'd much rather you tell me my writing is shite and why, rather than leave a 1-star rating and then skip off into the sunrise like a whimsically shameful one-night stand.

To everyone else who's left a rating, thank you very much. (●^◡^●)ノ♥

This episode was written to the sound of sexy lofi mix for late night (not the talk show kind).

Whom do you like more? (Tell me why in the comments?)
  • Caelista Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Syluvana Votes: 15 51.7%
Total voters: 29
8