1.1 – Here He Comes
425 8 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The problem I'm having here is that I wrote about a dozen bits of scenes for this first meeting, and like a jigsaw puzzle, I struggle to figure out in what order I should interlock them.

Well, anyway. Here it is, brought to you by grandson's Blood // Water.


“Watch out!”

Wald fell hard onto the concrete sidewalk, pulling along Ariel, who collapsed on top of him. The white truck honked past loudly, barrelling down the street at hazardous speeds.

Heart hammering in his chest, Wald stared at his date. She was beautiful in her white halter top and black circle skirt. The blurry neon light of the city street at night filtered through her dishevelled blond hair like a halo.

Ariel stared back, panting with adrenaline. Her soulful green eyes widened in realisation, reflecting his shock. “You saved me,” she gasped.

Wald shrugged in feigned nonchalance, trying to ignore his fast-beating heart. It was instinctive. Genuine distress was never well-received in his childhood home.

Young, he’d been his mother’s golden boy, blessed with the smarts and talent to avoid any failure in life—or so she kept repeating. Obviously, any struggle he faced was his fault for not trying hard enough. “You could do so much better if you weren’t so lazy,” his mum would always say. So he’d learned to pretend nothing could affect him until it became a reflex, even in unrelated situations.

But now, instead of an unfunny one-liner, all that Wald’s mouth produced was a loud pig’s squeal.

Stunned silence settled for a beat.

He tried again but failed to emit any human sound. In fact, it came out even worse, a pig dragged to the slaughter.

Already, Ariel’s eyes were widening in fright as she scrambled off him and stumbled away, retreating fast and merging into a solid wall of faceless passerby. Wald reached out for her, pleading for her to stay, not abandon him.

He watched, horrified, as the fingers of his outstretched hand fused together. Five digits became three, chunky, worm-like, coarse fingers with thick, yellowed nails.

Squealing in distress, he felt his flesh swell forth. Pink-purple meat bubbled and burst out of his clothes. His stomach lurched out from under his shirt. His arms bloated, his legs thickened, and a layer of sagging fat numbed his face. A snout grew between his eyes, encumbering his sight, and his hair fell off in clumps as his ears turned floppy on the sides of his head.

Terrified, Wald looked at the people on the street for help, but the faceless crowd recoiled from him. “Monster!” they shouted without mouths. “Monster!” His eyes landed on the woman he’d fantasised he might love. Yet Ariel only returned a stare of nauseated fear, and her lovely voice joined the chorus of anonyms.

Monster… they chanted. Monster… Monster…  Monster…

Monster…

Monster…

Monster…

“Master!”

Wald startled awake.

Gone were the rough sidewalk and the city night lights. He laid on his back in a vast, dark cave. The floor was oddly smooth, cold, and sticky beneath him. Above him, interminable stairs climbed an eldritch Mayan pyramid. Even further up, the vaulted ceiling rose so high he was struck with vertigo. The world spun around him, centred on the giant stone eye that seemed to stare down to mock him.

“Well, fuck you too,” Wald grumbled woozily. He was getting a vague sense of déjà vu.

Squeezing his eyes shut, he took slow, deep, long breaths and managed to stop the spinning. But his head was killing him, blood thumped between his eyes, and his ears wouldn’t stop ringing. Despite the cool air caressing his skin, he was uncomfortably hot. Clammy sweat dripped over his face. Severe hunger pangs stabbed at his stomach, as if he’d not eaten in weeks, but swallowing even his saliva was painful. A thin metal thread strangled his throat.

“Master?” Wald heard an anxious call, a female voice as melodious as the chime of crystal bells.

Groaning, he sat up laboriously. Each movement demanded all his strength and focus. His body felt as if wrapped inside an unwieldy weighted suit. As he rose on his naked ass, a warm mass spilled heavily over his lap. He looked down—and his mind blanked at the sight of an enormous dark pink blob.

The thing looked rubbery and glistened with moisture. It jiggled with Wald’s every move like a pile of jelly. A slime? he wondered. A beanbag? A huge stress ball, maybe? His overtaxed brain was rejecting the obvious answer. It took several moments of mounting dread—and spotting nipples—for him to acknowledge this was, in fact, his belly.

He tried to scream, but no sound came out.

He poked it—and felt the poke.

It jiggled.

A noise, then, did whine past Wald’s lips, something wretched, halfway between a sob and hysterical laughter. What the fuck?! What is this?! What’s happening?! What the hell?! Panicked questions stacked upon one another inside his disoriented mind, forming a chaotic heap that threatened his compromised sanity. What the HELL?!

He noticed his hand—the one he’d poked the nightmare fat lump with. At least, there are five fingers, he thought dazedly. And it looked human. Possibly.

Except, this wasn’t his hand.

Wald always had small hands. It was something he felt self-conscious about. But this… monstrosity was big—far too big. It was huge, hairy, and wide as a shovel, sprouting massive fingers made for crushing boulders, and tipped with thick yellow nails like chipped slips of sulphur rock.

His arm was worse—bloated, lumpy, and deformed. Wald hadn’t even known people could get fat rolls in their arms. Even beyond the morbid obesity, it looked wrong. The proportions were wrong. The length was wrong. Everything was wrong.

His vision swam again, his grip on reality slipping. Oh, God… I think I’m going to be sick… Acrid bile gushed up his throat, but somehow, he managed to swallow it back down, grimacing as the cold metal band dug in under his chin. No? Oh, okay. Good…

Good…? He chuckled crazily. “Ha… Haha… Good? GOOD?! HAHAHA!! What’s good about any of this?!” His voice sounded like a toad who’d lived the life of an eight-year-old chain-smoker. It echoed unpleasantly inside the immense cave. It made him want to scream, to scream himself raw, so he didn’t have to hear himself speak again.

“…ster! Master! Are you unwell?! Please tell me what to do to help!”

Wald blinked, dark thoughts interrupted. The woman’s panicked calls had finally got through to him, cutting through his imminent freak-out.

He looked down to his side, then he remembered.

The Void. The goddesses. The portal. The worm.

The woman.

There she was, stark naked, kneeling beside him, a surreal creature, like the worship idol of a sex cult come to life, too perfect in her features and too obscene in her proportions. The cosmic violet of her hair startled him, but not as much as her eyes. They shone like twin nebulas crystallised into glittering jewels—like windows into faraway space.

A lifetime of social awareness fell away as Wald let his gaze roam all over her.

In a trance, he took in her tattooed body: the hefty swell of her gravity-defying breasts, their long and erect dark nipples, the freakish narrowness of her waist, which he might be able to encircle with one of his monstrous new hands, the meatiness of her thighs emphasised by the way she sat deferentially on her knees, and behind her, the heavy roundness of her backside inviting him to cup her cheeks.

The sight of her like this was oddly soothing. It was like one of those videos where things flowed, cut and moved in indescribably satisfying ways, where everything fell into place. You knew, somehow, that this was as close to perfection as could possibly be.

Feelings of possessiveness and protectiveness, lust and care, jumbled at the back of his sleepy mind.

Above all rang the certainty of a strange bond existing between them, even though he’d never seen this woman before. Like a taste on his tongue, Wald sensed her peculiar blend of worry, expectations, fear, and joy, and her unshakable trust and worship. He knew, somehow, that he’d always be able to tell where she was at all times—and so would she.

It was overwhelming. Part of him baulked at the invasiveness of that feeling. Another, the loneliness he always refused to acknowledge, latched onto the intimacy like a lifebelt cast to a drowning person.

Semi-consciously, Wald reached for the unreal woman. He needed the confirmation this wasn’t just another twisted nightmare. Though he didn’t know if he’d not prefer it to be.

His thick fingers brushed against her pale face. She was solid, real after all. His throat constricted. Instead of recoiling, the implausible beauty leaned into his touch. She even pulled his hand closer to rub her cheek against his calloused0 palm and rain soft, worshipful kisses upon it. Wald swallowed with difficulty. Tears pearled at the corners of his eyes.

He was alive.

He was awake.

He wasn’t alone.

Alive. The word echoed in Wald’s disordered thoughts. I’m alive… I died. The memory was like a bucket of icy water over his head.

As a soul in limbo, emotions had been nebulous concepts, mental constructs without real punch. Now Wald had a body once more, hormones swirling within his veins, and reality imposing itself to his senses. Away from the mind-flaying oppression of the Void and the two deities, the true existential horror of his situation threatened to overwhelm him.

Cold sweat ran down his back. Right now, his attention was pulled into too many directions at once, but he dreaded the moment he would get time to process. For now, though, instead of the thousand worries that made him want to curl into a ball and cry, he focused as best as he could on the woman whose tears were wetting his hand.

Wald’s thumb brushed moisture off her soft cheek. “Why are you crying?” he wondered out loud, then frowned and recalled, “You were hurt.” The memory of her busted lip and the bleeding gash below her left eye flashed through his mind, burning with picture-like clarity.

Yet, now, her skin was as smooth as a baby’s. Only faint traces of blood, diluted by her tears, proved this hadn’t been a hallucination.

“Those were nothing.” The beauty shook her head in his palm. “I’ve endured much worse. I’m just… just…” She hiccupped. “I’m just so happy that you’re finally here, Master!” she sobbed, clinging to his hand desperately. “And I’m so deeply sorry I failed to display the joyous welcome that you deserve. Please punish this worthless slave.”

“What– No! No, I… I’m…” Wald struggled to form words. His brain was full of fizzy mush, and his mouth felt foreign. Too big a tongue and too many teeth. Snippets from his nightmare came to mind. “It’s better to cry when you need to,” he said softly, half to himself. “No one can judge you for being overwhelmed.”

“Yes, Master,” the woman acknowledged softly, as if she’d received some profound wisdom. Resting her face against his palm, she continued to quietly cry. Her touch felt so peculiar. Her skin was impossibly smooth. Her hairs were like strands of silk, distractingly soft between his fingers. “I was so lost,” she whispered. “I was so scared. But you’re here now, Master. Everything will be fine now. I’m so glad. I’m so glad… Everything is fine now…”

Their eyes locked, and the needful devotion he saw in hers stoked a new fire inside Wald. A different kind of hunger woke from the one clawing at his empty stomach. His senses narrowed on the woman, the sight of her, the feel of her, the scent of her, the taste of her emotions.

He wanted this woman, to take everything she could offer, and then more.

A familiar sensation started to grow between his own fat thighs. Except that, like everything else, something was wrong with his cock. The tactile sensations of his member slithering out from under his enormous belly, like an obese moray eel exiting its dark lair, could not be correct.

Although this certainly would explain why Wald was seriously considering taking this stranger right here against the steps of the creepy pyramid. His neurones might be oxygen-deprived from the amount of blood being diverted to irrigate this unholy behemoth.

Wald’s new body was so enormous he couldn’t even see his own hardening shaft over the lurid mass of his stomach. However, this wasn’t the case for his self-proclaimed slave. As soon as the beast’s head emerged into the chill air, she shifted to stare at it with a hunger matching his own. Her pink tongue ran over her dark purple, plump upper lip, leaving a glistening trail as her breathing deepened.

“Master,” she breathed out. “Do you wish for your slave to help relieve your burden?”

Yes! Wald wanted to answer. But his sanity clung to the surface. He didn’t know this woman. His morals and vague horrors stories about STDs held him back. Plus, beyond rational thinking, he couldn’t shake the feeling something was terribly off about all of this.

As if sensing his reticence, the woman smiled seductively. “There is no need to hesitate, Master. I only exist to satisfy your every desire.” She pulled his hand to her breast. He reflexively squeezed. His fingers dug into her soft, pliable flesh, and she shivered through a throaty moan. “Mmmh! Yes! Master, let me serve you! I’m yours. Please use me. That is what I was made for.”

She took Wald’s middle finger between her fat lips and sucked it into her mouth, and all the alarm bells in his mind were muffled by the things her long tongue did to his digits. She suckled his finger, looking at him through hooded eyes as he kept semi-consciously squeezing her humongous tit.

Wald felt he might cum just from this, but she pulled back. “Do you want me, Master?” she whispered, her face flushed and her breathing rough with need.

Wald swallowed. He was only a man—and not a great one at that.

He nodded, and an ecstatic smile bloomed on the woman’s face. She set his hand down gently and dropped on all fours to crawl towards his crotch, offering an entrancing view of her dangling breasts and massive swaying posterior.

He lost sight of her upper body as it disappeared beyond the crest of his belly. Her warm breath blew over the head of his rock-hard cock. “Come on, don’t screw this up.” Wald heard her mutter to herself. “Like in the books. You’ve practised this.”

A tentative lick put sparks in Wald’s brain. He reclined on his elbows and groaned. Dainty fingers grabbed his pole, failing to fully circle around. Pillows lips pressed against the tip, the lewd kiss lingering before they parted. Then, she swallowed him in one go.

Suddenly, his dick was trapped in a warm, wet, tight sleeve. The insides of her throat fitted snuggly around his pole, applying a marvellous elastic pressure that seemed tailored just for him. His new body responded like gasoline being thrown a lit match. Not only was his tool bigger, but the sensitivity was also off the charts! Wald’s scarce experience didn’t prepare him for so much pleasure.

Somehow, the soft choking noises he was hearing only strengthened the high. It surprised him. Wald had never been a dominant one, in or outside the bedroom. But now, the awareness his self-proclaimed slave was struggling for his pleasure was a shot of endorphins to his system.

He almost busted his nut right there, but then his cock sucker started moving. The tightness pulled back, allowing cool air to reach a too large portion of his wetted cock. Dainty fingers clumsily rubbed the exposed length before pulling Wald back into wet, snug warmth, along with more choking sounds.

This was too much. Wald couldn’t last much longer. The electrified heatwave started in his groin and exploded through his body like a flood. When it washed over his brain, white-noise bliss drowned everything, save for the awareness of a thick stream pouring down his shaft and into the warm tunnel fellating him.

When the tide receded, Wald’s thoughts cleared just enough for him to start worrying about these new urges he was noticing. Also worrisome: despite just blowing his load, his horniness wasn’t going away. In fact, he felt hornier than since maybe his teenage years, when he’d been fantasising about girls way out of his league and Miss Reeves, his young science teacher, with her love for short skirts and barely appropriate shirts.

Lots of fathers had been present at her parent-teacher meetings.

Wald’s dick hadn’t even gone entirely soft that it was stiffening again.

The tight pleasure sleeve pulled off his recovering hardness with an audible pop. Emboldened hands started enthusiastically rubbing down his sloppy length. A tongue lapped at the tumescent wet head like a cat drinking from a milk bowl, and Wald couldn’t hold a loud moan.

“Oh, God…”

The pleasurable ministrations abruptly paused. “Master?” His fellatrix’s lewd porcelain doll face peeked over the blob of his flesh. White trickled at the corners of her sunny grin, and damn, wasn’t that a beautiful sight, Wald thought. “Master, did I do well?”

“You were perfect,” Wald mumbled dazedly. What else could he say?

“Oh, Master!” the woman swooned. Cum-coated hands jumped to full her purple lips, releasing his hard penis. The beast sprang up, coming into view like a large angry mushroom next to her head. The proportions of it were pretty silly, and Wald was reconsidering this being all one big fever dream. “Oh, Goddess! Master accepted me! Master!” Overcome with emotion, the beautiful stranger clambered over the pink yoga ball of Wald’s belly, carting along her massive jugs. The hard nipples dragging against his stomach almost brought him to another climax.

“Master!” Wald only had time to meet amethysts eyes shining with powerful emotions, none of which sane, then wet hands took hold of his fat cheeks, and bee-stung lips collided with his. Her long tongue invaded his mouth and coiled inside like a nesting snake. This alone seemed to bring the living sex doll to a shuddering orgasm. She howled into his mouth as her naked body convulsed atop his. Wald reflexively hugged her close, and she melted against him. Her starved kiss redoubled in intensity.

Wald’s large hands unconsciously caressed her shivering back. Ultimately, they closed on her voluptuous ass and squeezed her cheeks like stress balls. Her back arched as she shrieked in climax again, popping off his lips. “MASTERRRRRRRR!!”

When her mind-blowing orgasm receded, she sat up, panting on his chest, hair wild, her tongue extended absurdly far down her chin. Add that to the list, Wald thought distractedly. He had other things in mind than the escalading weirdness.

Her dripping, swollen sex was inches from his face. Above her slit grew a small heart-shaped patch of purple hair. In his current state, Wald didn’t think long before pulling her to him. He buried his nose into her patch. His meaty lips locked against her lower ones.

Wald had historically been a cautious lover. Some had even called him passive. This time, his tongue didn’t so much explore the woman’s insides as colonise them. He barged in with all the subtlety of a unit of Spanish conquistadors.

He laid on his back, forcefully dragging the woman to sit on his face. She tasted of honey, and he thirstily drank her sweet flood. Supple thighs squeezed his head, muffling yet another wail of pleasure from her. Small hands tangled through his thin, receding hair and pushed him deeper in.

Her wanton enthusiasm was contagious. This dream woman reacted extremely to any of his actions, but she never sounded less than genuine. It drove him wild.

Soon, Wald could sense his second orgasm mounting. His member turned hard as steel. His balls audibly churned. They felt enormously swollen between his legs, as if he’d been smuggling grapefruits under his dick.

Dense, viscous sperm plodded along his canal. Then, as Wald’s convulsing lover pressed her massive hooters against the back of his scalp, it erupted with the power of a slimy water hose. The release was almost painful in its intensity, but the hot ache turned instantly to pleasure—like a too-long-held piss.

It seemed to last forever. The strength and duration of his orgasm left Wald dizzy. He could hardly believe he’d cum this hard just from giving head. Though, to be fair, there had been a lot more going on.

While Wald’s wits slowly recovered, soft whimpers brought his attention back to his partner.

The young woman laid back, exhausted, sprawled over the fat hill of his belly. Her plump ass rested on his doughy chest. Her legs were spread over his shoulder, tattoos making it seem like she wore loosely-meshed fishnet stockings. The round peaks of her tits hid her face from him. From her slit trickled a clear stream. It flowed downhill to puddle against the cold metal band tucked under his chin—or rather chins, as they felt multiple.

“…happy… slaves… are happy… slaves…” She was mumbling an eerily monotone loop, sounding halfway to passed-out. “…so happy…”

Wald suddenly felt very awkward. The tenuous balance between being horny and weirded-out had shifted at last, and this was a situation he lacked any frame of reference for, making him unsure how to proceed.

He didn’t even know this woman’s name!

Wait… Wald suddenly paled. Shit! She’s not Caelista’s Chosen One I’m supposed to help, is she?

Cold sweats erupted over Wald’s body, and he had a sudden vision of a big-titted angel grinning dangerously while sharpening a pair of butcher knives.

The potentially doomed hero groaned and bumped his head against the hard floor.

“…what a fucking start.”

. . .

And that's it for this one. Like I said, I have another 5k already written as disjointed slices of interaction. If I can find the time to piece them together, you might get another chapter this weekend. But no promise.

In the meantime, do leave a comment if you have any idea or desires on how the next chapters might unfold. Or just to say hi.

How much harem is enough harem? (MC not included.)
  • 1. One is enough. No harem, plz. (Also, why am I reading this?) Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 2. Nice and cozy... Wait, isn't that just a love triangle? Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 3. For then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number. Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 4. That's reasonable, ain't it? Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 5-10. We'll start needing a schedule. Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 10+ Fuck it. Gotta catch them all! Votes: 12 40.0%
  • 0!! Full NTR!! Right guys?! Guys? ...Anyone? ...Anyone at all?? ...what's with the pitchforks, guys? Votes: 1 3.3%
  • *smug reflective glasses* One for each 'dere' archetype, of course! You philistines! (Discuss.) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • School Days. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aubergine. Votes: 3 10.0%
Total voters: 30
5