update log
589 6 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
hi everyone this is the update log everyone in the story has. as it is a update log everything can change from one chapter to the next/ so if there is a change to a previous update i will mark like so

update xxxx to xxcx from chapter x onwards

that way you can understand what was in place on what chapter. if i can edit this chapter that is. if not i will add it into a announcement in the chapter itself.

also i know some of the things in the update and even mentioning it will turn people off. reason i mentioned such in the update is because there will always be some rich people doing such i agree its wrong and as such i made it that if proff is gained they can be sentanced to experience it themself as punishment meaning in the case of our world the police will have a easyer time getting rid of them so making our world safer faster.

 

update log 

 

all living beings are linked to there soulmate. that means they can understand there emotions to a extent. not fully as where is the fun in that.

universal currency has been added. all currency can be converted to such. doesn't matter if its physical or not.

all living people are given a gift but with a condition of it not being over powered.

all major citys will now have a teleportion gate square run by staff that are paid for there work. if you wish to work there please apply. temp staff will be allocated for the first year

karma system has been simplified. now everyone knows there karma and can pay a price to change it

added simple work for workless and children to earn currancy

a universal shop has been opened which people can enter via there mind and buy items. all items will be teleported to there shop inventory

added ability to buy skills/spins on the lottery wheel. all skills bought are given immediatly.

added purchace of fantasy visit tickets in gate. with a price the ability to travel to other world is possible. the ability to temp visit is also possible.

added story dive to gate squares which allows people to purchace the ability to dive into certain storys.

so as to not disturb normal living certain fetures in shop will be blocked untill universal age of 21.

granting universal age of consent to being alive for 18 years. also applys to long lived races.

granting universal enforcer. rape of people underage will lead to rape karma being increased massively. (this exception was made due to current world having it and how wide spread it is) once threshold is reached will lead to force teleportation to universe 9652306217 also known as prision universe where sentanced to a variety of punishments. including forced temp body change to artifical body to experience the crime you comitted from the victims side.

victims of the above once saved can have another person with good karma remove memorys and trauma and fix there body. and in some cases even regress them back so they can reexperience life at a cost.

other crimes that can lead to universe 9652306217 are dependent on the law of the world you are in.

universal world law brought into effect. doing certain crimes to the world your in and its people will increase karma. once karma for that certain crime has been comitted enough enforcer will act and force teleportation to universe 9652306217.

if crime is observed and report made to the universal enforcer that breaks universal law karma will not be calculated and immediate send to universe 9652306217

if petition is made to universal enforcer law in planet can be changed. law in universal law can also be changed for spesific planet. warning of law not being present will be shown before transportation and will be told to every occupant of world 1 world week before implentation.

installing universal internet. now able to talk to other world via internet and able to talk in certain world forums. laws of that and your world will apply to you if browsing other world forum. if one world has a law and the other does not the law will still apply.

safe period due to being fresh update installed. period of 1 month where old laws apply.

ability to purchace a get out of jail card given to prisioners but price based on karma rating. prisioners also have ability to gain universal credit.

ability for other worlds to petition change of law in current world (does not apply to private worlds)

more updates to come

 

 

 

10