Chapter 4 : Aura Refining
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After testing and naming the puppet. Zarek left for lunch as it was almost noon. When he was eating, he thought if the puppet(Zerik) can do almost anything like a human, can it also use aura? Zarek was being more and more intrigued by the puppet. After eating his lunch he went straight to his quarter and tried to use aura through the puppet.

When one's willpower reaches a certain extent that it starts taking shape is when one manifests aura. After manifesting aura, aura masters uses willpower from earth to supply their willpower to refine aura meaning increasing their level of aura. But it takes a lot of concentration, understanding and patience. Most importantly concentration. Not only concentration is needed for aura refining, it is also needed to use aura.

But Zarek was confused about how to make Zerik manifest aura as Zerik didn't have his own willpower. So Zarek told Zerik to concentrate and try to gather willpower from earth to create the first layer of aura master but to no avail.

When a person gathers willpower to create a thin layer of aura around his body is when a person enters the first layer of aura master. There are a total of 14 layers divided into 2 phases. The first phase is called aura master level while the second phase is called advanced aura master level.

After 4 hours of trying Zarek gave up. But after trying for so long the flame inside Zarek lit up and Zarek started to feel like trying to stabilize his own aura and refine aura. So he sat on the floor before his bed in lotus position to concentrate. But to his surprise he felt like there was another person beside him trying to gather willpower.

'Who can be in my room other than myself.' It even felt like that person was gathering willpower exactly same as him as though there was another him sitting beside himself and gathering willpower. Shockingly it also felt like their mind was connected. It also felt like he was in both places.

Zarek opened his eyes and saw only Zerik beside him seated on the floor in the room. After not finding anyone in the room and only finding Zerik, Zarek looked at Zerik with a pondering gaze. Zarek sat again in lotus position before gathering willpower. Again there was another source gathering willpower. And when he stops gathering, the source also stops gathering willpower. And the place the source was gathering willpower was also where Zerik was seated.

'This means…..!!'

----------------------------------------------

Inside a smithy in mirovia city a young led was hammering intensely on anvil. After hammering for hours the young led picked up the object with tongs and dipped the object in water. Steam of water came out and the young led picked up the object to see it closely. It was a fine and sharp sword with an overbearing aura.

"Haaah, trash again. Why is it always low quality? Damn it." The young led shouted.

------------------------------------------------

Above the moldylizard forest near Mirovia city the sky was clear and bright with moonlight casting on the forest in the late night, a ragged crow with messy and torn apart feathers was flying at full speed while a crimson blood eagle was chasing after it. The crimson blood eagle was bigger than a normal eagle and the feathers were red. The crow dived into the forest to hinder the vision of the crimson blood eagle and by playing hide and seek the crow was able to somehow run away from the crimson blood eagle. But it didn't stop flapping its wings even though it was extremely exhausted in the fear of the crimson blood eagle again chasing him.

--------------------------------------------

Inside a room of mermaid pavilion one of the most luxurious inn in Mirovia city and even in whole siren kingdom, A 10-12 years old looking boy in black suit with a magician hat asked an old man sitting in the bed, "Master, I have done everything you have asked me flawlessly so can I do some shows in the street tomorrow?"

The old man nodded before saying, "I will be busy from tomorrow. You can do as you please until I return. But don't make trouble."

The boy nodded with a bright smile before leaving the room.

Author's note: I am student and I write for fun. It's not like I am a writer in profession. So I can't focus much on it. As a result the release will be weekly.

0