Chapter 1: Inside the Yandere game.
3.6k 7 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I saw a white ceiling, I immediately thought that I was in the hospital, and I was right, It is indeed that I am at the hospital.

Realizing that I was on a hospital bed, I relaxed myself, and thought (Did I survived those bullets?)

As I think about it, I then felt something different, my body felt more lite than before, thus when I moved my hands out of the cover to check my hand that I think was bandaged up because of a bullet that hit me, I was honestly surprised to see that my hand is small.

I shouted in disbelief, then suddenly my voice sounded differently too, I tried to talk, it was a younger voice, but not the voice that I recognize.

Being totally overwhelm by this unbelievable circumstances I almost panic, until someone entered the room that I am in, It was a doctor.

Doctor: Oh? Right Sir, Frander look.

Frander: Son! You are now awake!

I was alarmed that he came at me like he know me so while coming at me like he was totally planning to hug me I asked.

"Who are you?"

The room became quiet, the person in front of me called Frauder stopped in surprise even the doctor are in surprise.

The doctor attempting to stop the silent atmosphere started to talk.

Doctor: Looks like your son had amnesia.

Frauder: What?!

Doctor: Based on your report, he hit his head on the ground when falling on the stairs right?

Frauder: Yes indeed that's what I saw.

Doctor: It's possible that your son got amnesia when he hit his head on the floor, lets try this a bit, do you remember your name?

"I-.."

Huh? why is it that I can't remember my name of my past?

"I-..I don't know."

This is weird...I do remember like everything but not my name...

Doctor: He possibly have that, but its too early to come to conclusion he might still need to stay here for a a while just so we can diagnose him.


3 weeks has passed, I was finally allowed to leave the hospital.

The name they told me was Vincent Frauder, it was my name...it made me realize that I was on the body of that MC.

But confusion still overwhelms me, why am I in this hentai yandere novel that I played in the past? and is it truly my fate here to get captured by yandere's and be raped on their apartment? And surprisingly they spoke English here...maybe it was because that I played the game with English patch.

Since knowing my fate, and that I was diagnosed with amnesia I have a bit of leeway, the Heroines here are all yanderes, I just need to not approach them, but there's that one...Miyuki who I will be seeing once she transferred on the school that I was in, she too was a yandere, while at first her route is wholesome.

Vincent's father who was opposed for their relationship, suddenly disappeared one day, she took advantage of the MC while not revealing that she was the one that killed him, its just that she's a ferocious one, she who won't oppose to kill even her family member just because they oppose their relationship.

They opposed it as they know that they were relatives to each other, only the MC doesn't know it until his father opposed their relationship.

Just thinking about it gives me the creeps, what's left on the fate of the MC was that once he made Miyuki jealous, she will lock him up on her parent's basement, which he will then be locked for a long time in there, until the ending where he managed to escape and got hit on the road by a car, what showed on the screen was a bad end.

Vincent was originally a foreigner but he grow up here, while he do have good looks, he was a pretty honest guy and didn't take advantage of the ones that was inloved with him, the problem was those who are obsessed with him are not at all...they would do everything just to get him all by themselves.

So the me who has a different personality from Vincent have some hopes that it won't be like that, and its just better to not approach them which will make them obsessed with him over time.

???: Here is the destination sir.

The taxi driver then proceeded to unlock the doors.

Vincent: Thanks.

???: No problem.

Then he goes off.

As I look away from the taxi that I used, I was then greeted by an apartment.

It was my choice after all to go away from them, and they were even surprised by how I changed, even though it was because I was an another person...I can't stand that someday I will suddenly get captured and live my life on the basement.

So now that I have my own apartment, and a new school I was hopeful that I won't be meeting them.

However there's that worry on me...Vincent do have a Younger sister but she isn't here yet, but when she do comes here all her fate are just to die from them or be mislead by them making her addicted to bad things like drugs or sex from random men, just so they could separate her from Vincent...

I didn't play all the game's route but all the route that I chose were only those that have hentai on them but all those routes lead Vincent's younger sister to her doom or to things that are bad to even herself....now I regret not playing all the route..

Since I sort of know what will happen I will be careful to what I do, and relationships is a no for now.

I resolved myself to not even trigger those flags, so I am determined to be cruel to them if needed unlike the honest Vincent.

 

Author: NO INTERNET!!!

62