Chapter 15: Another encounter
866 7 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was currently on school, Miyuki is with her friends while my looks is good they isn't much interested in me since I am an foreigner, I don't know why they avoid me but I sometimes hear them talk behind me.

Those talks aren't bad or anything instead its just rumors about the things like how I am absent for a whole month and still got high scores at the same time I wasn't even dropped off the school.

Since I have nothing to do with them in this launch time I continued on to my destination, that is the rooftop.

Out of all the place here that I could stay the rooftop is my favorite choice, It is quiet and I don't have the worry of another Yandere heroine seeing me.

While eating I thought of that third Yandere heroine, she's Ran a shrine maiden Heroine, I did played her route, so I know Vincent met her on the shrine that she was taking care of, to go further her route the player needs to choose to always go to the shrine to meet with her until she regards you as her friend.

Then one day while she was heartbroken the player will come to the rescue this will make her relationship with the player to get closer.

However she's not normal since she is one of the yandere heroine, she slowly got obsessed with Vincent since she's the only one taking care of herself and the only one that was taking the shrine, when she felt that Vincent is avoiding her that's when she snapped, using the shrine as her base of operation that's where Vincent was detained too.

Still the H scenes are good too its just RIP Vincent...wait I was Vincent...

My mood worsens.

Vincent: Ahh! fuck it! 

I aggressively ate the bread I have.

Then I heard a sudden laugh on my side.

It was a girl that has traces of tears on her face but I recognize her...she was Ran, she was laughing.

With the shock that she was there I unconsciously asked her.

Vincent: W-why are you here?

She just stared at me while smiling.

Ran: ...

Still with no answer I decided to question her, at the same time I calmed myself down, that silence made me regained my calmness.

Vincent: Why did you laugh?

Ran: I just saw you looking at the sky then you just started to aggressively eating your bread, do you have some hatred on your bread or something?

Vincent: Ah.

Ran: Well thanks unknown student you made my heart calm down after a my boyfriend just suddenly dumped me.

Oh no.

I opened up a flag on Ran the third Yandere heroine.

Ran: I know that you are a loner even if you look like you could be someone that are on the top list of popular guys in school, yet look at you...

Her eyes are full of pity.

Why?! why is she here?-Wait I know...Vincent only met her on that shrine but not on her school, since on that game before their relationship progressed to being a couple Vincent started avoiding her...Maybe that's why I didn't know that she was in this school.

Vincent: What do you want?

Ran: Well its just new to my eyes to see a handsome man who looks like he's good at sports to be a loner, maybe its just because you totally look like a foreigner.

Vincent: I know that, just because of me being an outsider is the reason they don't want to approach me.

Ram: Huh? Wait are you really a lon-

When I stand up Ran was surprised, my height surpassed her by a head even if she's tall on the girls on her age.

Vincent: I'll be going now.

I slowly walk through the stairs stairs, unable to stand her presence I continued on, when I turned back my head to check if she will ignore me, I saw her pitifully staring at me while looking smug.

On the stair I heard her yell something.

Ran: I'll be staying here if you want some friend, I can be one.

I'll probably not go there again.

...

Coming back to the class was an easy task, but there's a problem it was Miyuki, when she noticed me coming inside the class she immediately stopped chatting on her friends and approached me.

Miyuki: Umm hey I have something to ask of you Vincent...

What's with her now?

Vincent: What is it?

Miyuki: It is about~~

She wiggles her body then blushed, right now I look like a manga character that has a question mark on their head.

Vincent: Hm?

Miyuki: I-its about...us staying together.

Vincent: Why-

The whole class is in awe.

...Is this one of those cliche that class announcement thing? But I don't want to stand this Embarrassment so I better tell them the truth.

I wasn't some shy teenager, to fix this I need to announce it where everyone can know about it.

There was no teacher in class so I decided to go there in the teacher's table and slammed it hard.

Vincent: Listen to me! It is true that Miyuki and I are living-

The girls yelled in excitement, the boys booed in jealousy.

I slammed it again.

Vincent: LISTEN! We do live together but it is because she needs a place to stay near here on this school, and we aren't even in a relationship mostly when we are cousins, do you all understand?

The room that became quiet earlier are now noisy again, I heard most of the noises are surprised and some disappointed

Then a male classmate put his hand up in the air.

I who know what he is on decided to play with it.

Vincent: You what is it?

Male student A: Are you that kind of man like those in the movies? You know a womanizer?

Miyuki suddenly got enraged, while it is unrelated to the scene that she created she was angered by the fact that someone thought that her Vincent was a womanizer.

But I wasn't like them though my life isn't even like those movies to begin with, plus I wasn't that kind of scum.

Miyuki: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO VINCENT?!

The sudden outburst of rage from Miyuki surprised the whole class. the boy that asked the question earlier immediately stood down in fear.

Vincent: Miyuki calm down!

When she heard my voice she turned at me and slowly started to calm down, but she was still staring at the boy with eyes that looks it could kill.

I recognize it since her eyes are like that on her route on the game, that was when she was looking at her parents with killing intent.

Suddenly someone entered, it was our teacher.

Kumi: What's the commotion here about?

Vincent: Sorry teacher that I used your table...

Kumi: What happened?

Vincent: Well I don't want a misunderstanding to happen, I know it'll affect both my life and my education I just deemed the need to do it if not rumors will spread on school.

Kumi: So?

Vincent: Teacher you know that me and Miyuki are living together right?

Kumi: I know since both of your parents have told me in advance about both of your circumstances.

I turned my head to the class.

Vincent: You all hear what Ms. Kumi said? It'll be better to not make rumors because I know that it'll negatively affect my life here.

Surprisingly they all understood it, except Miyuki she was pouting.

Vincent: Thanks Ms. Kumi for the confirmation I'll be returning to my seat now.

I didn't hear any reply from her.

Walking towards the seat I am in I noticed Ms. Kumi's expression, she was buffled at the same time surprised.

Luckily no one said anything about Miyuki getting enraged earlier.

 

 

32