Chapter 18: Birthday.
960 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shit...I've done it now.

I feel guilty about doing it...most it's that I'm not the old me where I fap to the live 2d of them.

Now this is real...just thinking about it makes me question why did I even fap to this?

My taste have change but this body that I have isn't, If I were with my old body then maybe I could have fend her amateur attempt off.

After all I have my fair share of experience on my ex wife, sadly I can't get her to be pregnant and in just 5 years of our relationship worsen, she chose to have a divorce with me when we had enough of each other's arguments.

Remembering it makes my heart ache, but now that is already in the past, It's just...why did I do it to someone still young?

It makes me feel guilty about all of this, even then I can't totally avoid her attempts mostly with this body of Vincent.

Maybe if the past me saw the current me I would have killed the current me for doing this, after all just seeing Miyuki on my bed makes me feel troubled about the future and the guilt that are currently rising the longer I look on Miyuki's naked body.

I should just try to avoid for this to happen again, mostly when the heroines here are yandere's, they'd be out for my life.

With what I've done today I'll take responsibility of it, I just don't know what this world's future will do to me.

I walked to the bathroom of course I have my pants on, Kohana cannot be seen inside my apartment, while I was worried to her I reassured myself that she is safe and is just outside to buy some things still I am glad that she didn't see us...I completely forgot about her.

I don't know when did Miyuki approve Kohana to go outside. but knowing that she's the one that did it maybe she deemed it safe.

Washing myself getting rid of everything I felt refreshed, I don't know why but right now It feels like the guilt I have was washing away together with the sweat on my body.

The feeling of Miyuki's body is still fresh, while showering myself I feel so weird.

After washing myself and putting my new clothes I decided to play the VR games like Beat saber to wait for Kohana to arrive.

I have trust on Miyuki's decision, so waiting is the best option right now.

...

Kohana: I'm back! I got what sister Miyuki told me to buy!

I looked at Kohana who just arrived.

Vincent: Erm what is that?

Kohana: Gifts!

Vincent: Gifts for who?

Kohana: For you! since Miyuki told me that today is your birthday!

I was surprised....what? 

Suddenly I heard the door on my room open, Miyuki already has her clothes on but it is disheveled.

Miyuki: H-happy birthday...

What kind of gift did you give me Miyuki....is that the thing that you did earlier?

Kohana: Sister Miyuki look at what I bought!

Vincent: It's chocolates?

Kohana: Yup! Sister Miyuki told me to buy anything I want to give for you!

I pat her head.

Kohana: Hehehe~

Vincent: Thank you Kohana.

I turned to Miyuki.

Vincent: T-thanks....

I was blushing, Miyuki who saw it was satisfied.

The day ended after having a little party on my apartment.

....

I woke up, with Miyuki sleeping with me, however I did nothing because of my guilt.

Today is the start of another day of school.

Nothing really changed with our way of going to school, even if we did just that I still do not allow her to do it.

Lessons are nothing special to take note of, launch however is different.

Ran: You totally came huh?

Vincent: I have no choice after all.

It was because Miyuki wanted to eat with me, every attempt she did so causes a stir on class so I decided to run away from here and ended up here.

Ran: What happened?

Vincent: It's nothing its not like you would be interested in it anyway.

Ran: E-eh? I was asking you what happened and you told me I wasn't interested what kind of answer is that?

Vincent: It's true though if I told you about it you would just forget it.

Ran: Don't be like that you wanted to be friends with me right? that's why you came here.

Vincent: As I said it's not like that.

Ran: Come on don't be embarrassed, just tell me okay? after all you helped me from that breakup.

Vincent: How was that a help that I angrily eat my bread huh?!

Ran: Hahahaha don't be angry.

Vincent: Just shut up I just need to eat.

Dammit if it weren't for Miyuki I wouldn't have gone here, after all you were another Yandere heroine I need to raise my guard against you.

Ran: I'll just ask you something then.

Vincent: What is it?

Ran: Who is that girl that's on the stairs that's staring at us?

She pointer her finger at the stairs.

Ah.

I dropped my food in shock.

That eyes...shit those are the same as the one in the past.


Author: I did 2 chapters today since I felt like I really need to do another one today.

33