Chapter: 11
502 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ank

 

Laying, beaten, on the damp ground beneath the roots of a large tree, almost nostalgically, my sister and I displayed bruises, and cuts throughout our entire bodies, lost nails, broken teeth, and even worse; I had dislodged my right shoulder, and even after putting it back in its place, the limb was swollen, while Hunah had one of her toes completely crushed off.

What happened? It happened that, by the time we were about to enter the cave, six more of those tank-type monsters appeared, and one of them even grazed us with its charge attack, immediately depleting our HP by 1/3. We managed to run away with the help of my summons, but it wasn’t easy, and low branches, and rocks and slopes in our path decided to take their toll too. Plus some other near-death dodges, during the run and some fractured ribs and the [blood loss] debuff, only 50% of our [Health Points] rested at that moment.

“…Remember when you stole my dragon toy?”, I asked, seating up and staring the fire slowly boiling the only thing we could hunt in that state: small worms and insects. It wasn’t like I would throw away my revenge because we lost once, but some idle talk would help not thinking about the stellar difference between the strongest [Gods] and the hyped armadillo that beat us.

“Yeah, it was when you kissed me for the first time after all.”

That… wasn’t really the direction I was expecting to guide the talk to; I intended to comment more about how the System understands perfectly the personality of everyone and is a little different for each individual; but, whatever?

“This is, you known, it’s an older brother’s right to take his little sister’s first kiss”, I replied, that memory still as lively in my head as if it had happened just the other day.

The two of us were still so young, and my sister was insisting that she needed my stupid dragon monster toy for her “collection”. We fought for a moment, but our strength wasn’t much different back then, and even as we fell on the ground, she refused to let go of my toy. So I grabbed her mouth open and threatened to spit in it if she didn’t gave up.

She didn’t gave up.

I thought I always was a sick fuck, but it was only when I saw Hunah gulping at that moment, that I understood perfectly what was broken inside of me. Completely forgetting about the damn toy, I, then, kissed my own twin sister the first of many times.

“Dude, we’re twins”, Hunah’s voice brought me back to reality.

“Someone had to come first, though.”

“Yeah, yeah, but it could have been me: neither did mom remember who was born first, nor did anyone else.”

“I have reliable sources to affirm: I was born first, Hunah. Believe me”, I couldn’t avoid, but smile while saying the obvious lie.

After a quick laugh, my sister replied:

“Sure, you were born first then, and let’s assume you did have the right you say. It’s not like you kissed me only once, though.”

“This…”, I looked away from Hunah. “The weather is nice, hu?”

“BRUUUM!”, a thunder fell somewhere nearby, deafening, painting the dark rainy skies of white momentarily.

“…What about all the times you lifted my skirt, then? Is this also one of these ‘older brother’s rights’?”, I heard my sister approaching me from behind as I stared the rain.

“Definitely. And, by the way, you don’t have any dress right now, right?”

“No, not right now”, Hunah laughed again. And, finally reaching me, she hugged me from behind and bit my good shoulder with her sharp teeth, adding: “Do you have any idea how that made me excited? Knowing that, as soon as we got alone you would reach to the hem of my skirt, lift it, and continue to talk with me while staring my underwear, as if there was nothing strange happening.”

“I was staring straight to your underwear when I did these things, I had a very good idea about how excited that made you.”

I felt Hunah’s hands involving my abdomen, and I turned around. We kissed and touched each other; my fingers ran over every centimeter of her body, our lips inseparable; and in blazing folly, I pulled my sister’s shirt off, and found a new target for my mouth and tongue.

In the end however… I just couldn’t bring myself to cross the final line, one million excuses coming to my mind while I repressed the real reason, and I retreated from over her body.

We sat there, in silence, until our [Health Points] had completely healed, and the rain stopped.

*Author's note: Rule of 3, this was the last bait, I promise.

17