Chapter: 52
206 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ank

 

The monster got serious, and so did both of us, but the [Lily-Monster] was only one, and though the fight wasn’t necessarily easy, with the pile of vines that was the monster jumping out off the pond and away from my summons, and dismantling the old hut to use its wooden planks as shields against the range attacks we tried to use, we managed to defeat it having to use just one healing potion: we shot a bunch of copper arrows against the things “shields”, and then I summoned 2 [Thunder Idolaters] and exploded them all at once; while the hit didn’t instantly kill the monster, it exposed it form for long enough so Hunah could crush the flower in its middle.

The healing potion went to the dog. I admit, I was a little concerned if the dog would live or not, once potions worked the same way any other item did, and could be dangerous to use them if you’re too weakened or simply isn’t strong enough (why Tapa refused the cape I was using). But, in the end, everything went fine, the dog survived and walked back into the jungle after licking us in acknowledgment.

Anyway, when we finished our job, it was quite late already, and so we decided to camp by the pond; the fact that such a powerful monster was living there up to that point would have to keep most dangers away, right? Then, I sat by the bonfire and under the night skies tinted pink, green and blue by the night clouds beyond the planet, and the shine of the 800 stars.

“Wait, I could have done that since the beginning…?”, I asked myself, astonished, as I read a summoning book and discovered that I could have used my armor summoning with one of my mounts to make it armored.

“Discovered something interesting?”, Hunah asked, seating by my side.

“Lot’s of things, actually.”

Apart from the monster encyclopedias, the summoning books also had taught me things like: if I used [Share Thoughts] (or others alike), a magic from the mind branch that allowed the user to communicate with someone else via a mind-link, into one of my summons, I’d unlock [Master Vision], which allowed me to see through their eyes; or how I could use necromancy in almost anything organic that had died, even corpse parts, like just a cut-off arm. Truly the type of knowledge only accessible in a society… And obtainable through the money I made with adventuring. Those books weren’t cheap.

“Haven’t you read anything interesting yet?”, I asked, indicating the books my twin sister bought with my chin.

“Of course I did: mostly new move sets that, if practiced enough, are added to the ones the [System] puts in your mind; though they don’t really increase the damage I deal itself, it makes way harder for the enemies to touch me, and way easier for me to get them. But, well, beyond that I also learned things like, how to enchant items, which is pretty cool.”

“Fuck yeah, it is”, I had to agree, smiling.

There was a minute of silence, as I put my texts aside, and both of us just took in the view. The pond was placid, like a mirror, and the only present sound was of the firewood cracking.

“…Ank”

“Yeah?”

“You have like, ¼ of the [Strength] that I have, right?”

“Something like that. I have to invest most of my points in [Magic], after all.”

“Then…”, she turned to look at me. And, looking serious, asked: “Doesn’t this mean that I could rape you whenever I wanted?”

I stared at my twin sister for a moment, taken by surprise.

Then, I burst laughing, so loud and so much, that I bent on my stomach, as tears fell down my cheeks.

“Wha- What the fuck, Hunah?”, I asked between giggles.

I caught my twin sister hiding a smile with a hand, but soon enough she was already back into her serious mode, and added:

“Yeah, I could rape you at any moment, and there would be nothing you could do about it”, she got up and stepped closer.

“Hu- Hunah?”, she pushed down my shoulder, preventing me from getting up or run away.

“If you do as your sis says you to do, it will end soon, and you won’t get hurt, bro”, standing above me, her face was partially hidden by shadows, but I could hear her breath faster, and just a tint of color on her cheeks.

I preferred to be the dominating one, but well, whatever: I didn’t believe that I could ever have sex with my twin sister and not like it.

I was about to agree, when she covered my mouth with one another hand, and pushed me down on my back.

“Sh~ no screaming…”, she smiled, and apparently having a genial idea, quickly added: “or maybe I should stuff with something?”

Hunah momentarily got off me, just to open the buttons of her pants, and pull them down to her knees, just to sit back down, but this time, right onto my face. Through her under white underwear, I could feel the mounds of her vagina right over my mouth, and my vision was completely filled by her gluteus.

“Eat me, bro.”

Yeah, that wasn’t half bad at all.

I opened my mouth, and kissed my twin sister private parts. No, I ate them, and she moaned, loud. I grabbed her hips over my face with strength, and with my teeth, pulled Hunah’s drenched underwear to the side, exposing her completely. My thumb moved under the cloth covering her anus, and I played with it too.

I was already in pain, throbbing, when my twin sister freed my member from my pants and underwear, and licked, and sucked it voraciously.

My twin sister still taking the lead, she finally turned around, and I was inside of her. Panting and moaning, drowned in pleasure, she enveloped my neck with her hands, keeping the role play, and bounced, and mounted me. Up and down Hunah went, we kissed passionately, and only when I was reaching my limit she went back to the previous position, at this moment taking everything I had for her into her own mouth.

As my twin sister let me go, I got up and saw her gulping, drinking all of my semen she caught in her mouth, and proceed to run her tongue over her lips. She asked:

“So? Did you like it?”

“I prefer to be the one taking the lead, but if it's for you, Hunah, I’ll make an exception whenever you want”, I replied, caressing her hair.

“Nah, it was a fun experiment, but it’s also not really my thing.”

“Oh, really?” I smiled, and this time I was the one to push her down.

The fingers from of my hands ran up her thighs, and entered her, as the other hand lifted her clothes and exposed her bare breasts; my twin sister gasped. And, soon, we were both having fun again.

The next day already, we’d be back at the Cloud Fortress City, rank up, buy some equipment with the money, and get another quest to get even stronger.

The Emerald [Goddess] committed a huge mistake in not make sure we were dead. As long as we had time to get progressively strong… We’d get to her soon enough.

4