Chapter: 64
167 6 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The WHAT HAPPENED and what WILL happen are both in the post-chapter note.

----

Ank

As the shadows of death approached, I conjured:

“[Perfect Summon Embodiment: Ol-Head]”

And the emerald palm stopped just above my head and the body of my twin sister.

I stopped it.

“Hm?”, I heard the [High Priest] mumble.

With a full [Strength: +3500] points added to mine, bringing it to a full of [3901], and all my other [Attributes] receiving a bust from the dead deity, I easily kept the hand of the green emerald construct in place.

“…You”, I whispered, my eyes slowly letting go of Hunah’s placid face, moving towards the surrounding Umi’s men. I felt my body straining, and as a drop of blood fell from my eyes and right over Hunah’s face, every cell of my body screaming in pain and dying too quickly, I finally put my twin sister’s body, gently, against the grass, and turned fully to the green emerald giant. “You are already dead. You are all already dead.”

As if the thing didn’t weigh a thing, I pushed the enormous hand away in a single move, and the tall magical armor from the [High Priest] stumbled away, the thing losing its balance with the sudden power throwing its hand to the side.

“What?!”, the old man gasped, staring at me. “What are you?! WHO are you?!”

Silently, ignoring the noise made by the old man, I stepped forward, focused solely in one thing and one thing only.

“No… You’re him? The [Godslayer]? I thought you were a summoner…?”

The world was red, and the only thought that crossed my mind was:

“What you have made to my sister… I will pay you back a thousand times.”

[Inflicted: Fear!]

“G- Get him!”, the [High Priest] screamed with his underlings. “KILL HIM!”

And the dagger wielders obeyed their master.

To my eyes, however, they moved as if immersed in honey.

[Strength: 2901], [Perception1798], I had quickly rearranged the points I had taken from my summon.

Passing thousands of [Attribute] points back and forth with mere thoughts, before the [High Priest]’s underlings could give two steps forward, I crossed all the meters separating us a hundred times faster than those six could even blink; even the drops of rain that were caught by my dash evaporated.

As the dagger of the man before me ever so slowly made its way through the air and towards me, I grabbed the [High Priest]’s underling’s head, and threw him against one of his companions.

The velocity with which I hurled the slow dagger wielder was such, however, that the air moved by the hurled individual burst into flames, his clothes burned away, and when the two bodies collided, they were disintegrated in a red mist, not their skin, muscles, internal organs nor even their bones standing behind, only the metal bits they carried still identifiable, as melted ponds here and there.

Still, what really caught my attention was the hand that hurled the dagger wielder: it was mine, but it wasn’t.

It was gray, as stone, and covered in sculpted faces. If I wished, I could move them. My entire body had become an amalgamation of stone faces, but they were deformed in rage, their teeth were shark-like just like mine, and blood ran like rivers from their frowning eyes and snarling mouths.

“ROOOOOOAR!”, I, and all my mouths, cried, and the sound alone unrooted the grass around me, and pushed away all the water falling around me, creating a dry sphere around my body.

Thousands of “[Inflicted: Fear!]” notifications popped up, but my mind was not capable of comprehending such a thing at the moment.

The rest of the [High Priest]’s underlings ignored their master and run away.

They didn’t get too far: my body became a blur, and I appeared before each the running dagger wielders, almost simultaneously, and with a kick, or a slap, of a roar, they all were reduced to nothing, to a tint of red color that the wind and rain easily carried away.

I turned to the last remaining aggressor.

“Did you value their lives…?” What was I asking? Of course he didn’t. “…Do you value your life? Do you fear pain? Death?”

“GYAAA!”, the small, and skinny head atop the gigantic green emerald armor cried. And the enormous structure fell down and right over its backside, as it started to craw away from me. “I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY! FORGIVE ME!”

“Good”, I quoted the dammed old man, and grasped one of the legs of its gigantic armor. And I stomped onto the chest of the emerald armor, breaking it, and exposing the fragile old man’s body.

Then, I pierced his belly, gripped onto his entrails, and after spinning the [High Priest] around by his viscera, I swiftly hurled him into the skies, hundreds of meters into the air, high above me. On the ground, I pulled my fist back, tightening it so much, the air around it got hot, clouds of steam rose from my position, and the dead grass under my feet caught on fire.

As the crying and screaming old man fell down, I punched.

The point where I stood, once I moved my hand, became a ball of fire, the air before my fist not fast enough. There was an earthquake, and the ground beneath me gave in, the sand and dirt were blown away, and rock shattered and melted into lava; the sound and shock wave munched entire boulders to thousands of small pebbles, and pushed the rain away from the grass field for kilometers, morphing it into a half-sphere of water: the skies echoed my punch just as much as the earth.

The old skinny man disappeared completely, unmade, vaporized.

Yet, the rage hadn’t been equally extinguished. Could it ever be?

I thought about running straight to the [Emerald Goddess] right then and there, and utterly destroy her… But my body wasn’t bleeding since the beginning of the fight for aesthetic reasons; to move even my eyelids was too much then.

As the new and powerful form I acquired vanished in green particles of magic, my usual purple-skinned body coming back to me, I could only think about how I should have made those mother fuckers suffer more, torture them.

“...Sis… ter”, I grumbled, as my fragile body approached the pool of lava inside the crater I made.

“Thump”, I fell onto something soft, instead of the scorching melted rock I expected.

“You did well”, Taffy said with a soothing tone. “How she is, Brak?”, she laid me down beside my twin sister, and the image of the tree-man using some kind of magic onto Hunah sparked a light of hope inside of me.

I held my breath when the 10th Guild Master got away from my twin sister, and turned to the retired adventurer.

“…As if I’d ever left those who avenged my [Party] die!”, he said, and immediately after, I saw the chest of my twin sister raising; she breathed again.

Blood leaking from every pore, I moved my shaking hand towards my Hunah.

“Sis… ter”, I whispered, feeling just as unbelievably happy as when I unearthed her still alive back in the capital of the [Emerald Goddess].

My consciousness faded away as I heard my twin sister whisper back to me:

“Look what they did to you… I’ll make the whore pay, brother.”

----
Author's note: I had dropped this series.

 Because of IRL stuff, I have less time to dedicate to write Killing [Gods] With My Sister. I had to sort my priorities. So I wouldn't upload anymore. I would even try to delete my Patreon today.

 But then, someone actually became a Patron during this weekend! We chatted a little, and we agreed that I could post at least 1 chapter per week, that this was okay.

 So, well, that is it: I'll continue to upload Killing [Gods] With my Sister, though only 1 chapter per week.

 Thank you to my Patron: Morpheaus! You literally saved this book >.<

Become a patron too! https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses

3