Chapter: 74
122 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patron: Morpheaus!
Become a Patron too, and be always 1 chapter ahead!
Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]

:D
---------------------

Kon

“[Pocket Dimension]”, I opened a portal to my magical space, and waited for the woman with the scarred arms to step in, before I, too, entered the alternative reality and closed the rift behind me.

We’ve been walking a lot, cutting through endless fields of burned crops, and rubles of dead cities, and even from time to time meeting with rogue Lower [Gods], or scouts from the mortal armies ravaging the country, but while the 9th Guild Master didn’t seem to get tired at all, I didn’t have a tank [Class] like her, and really needed to take a rest.

“Hm? What’s this?” Giselle asked, looking around, and pocking the plants, confused.

“What do you mean?”, I didn’t notice anything wrong with my pocket dimension. And, believe me, I always made sure everything inside, and my older sister, was fine.

“You know what I mean: where are all the spikes, and skulls, and lava, and the black castle, and everything dark and spooky?”, she nudged me, smirking.

“…For someone who’s always screaming about justice and righteousness, you’re quite judgmental, aren’t you? It just so happened that all the better items that I got were black, or skull-shaped, it’s not like I go out of my way to obtain the ‘darkest’ sets. Then, isn’t it only natural to want to rest in a tranquil and beautiful place like this?”, I bypassed the woman with the scarred arms, and started to walk towards my house and the house of my sister... who was actually the one who made make that pocket dimension so idyllic.

“Ah, sorry”, Giselle actually seemed a little embarrassed.

For a moment, I thought about bringing up “the topic”, just to shove that little victory on her face; seriously, those heroes of justice like her were so hard to deal with (my older sister was an exception, however as she was just perfect!). But, then, I remembered that I literally died the last time I did so, therefore I contented myself with just that.

Finally, we reached the wooden door. As I opened it, however, my older sister jumped outside, arms open in a hug. Ad completely nude, screaming:

“Little brooooother! I’ve been so lonely, and you’re walking around with another woman!”

“W- Wai- Sister!”, I tried to stop Ur, but she shut me up with a kiss, and pulled me inside the house. Before she could push me down, I, at least, managed to close the door. “What’s up, sister, you’re so wild today?”, not that I hated it, of course: no little brother would hate to be used by, and please their older sisters. “It hasn’t even been too long since we saw each other.”

“But… But!”, she whined, seating over my groin. And, even if I had seen her a thousand times already, I still just couldn’t stop staring at the masterpiece that was her body; her full breasts, flat abdomen, and thick thighs… “You’ve been walking with that Giselle girl, and her face is so pretty!”

“But you’re prettier”, I replied immediately. And my older sister’s breathing grew faster, more intense, and her nipples hardened.

“You’re getting hard”, she said.

“How couldn’t I, with my older sister seating completely naked on my groin?”

Ur started to move her waist from one side to another, until I was fully erect. Then, she exposed me, and, soon, we were promptly connected.

“Unnn!”, she gasped, and I had to clench my teeth to not do the same.

My hands gripped onto Ur’s thighs, as she started to move up and down. I felt my body heat up; after all, even if my armor could magically keep the perfect temperature, it wasn’t exactly made to contain that type of heat; and I had to take off everything.

Completely naked, just like my older sister, even if the sound of her hips hitting my pelvis were deliciously enticing, I turned around, and changed our position, getting on top of her just so I could dig my face into her breasts.

“Are my tits better than hers?”, she asked as I bit, suck and licked her nipples.

“Infinitely better”, I answered, taking off my face from my older sister’s chest, but continuously massaging it with my hands. “Nothing can come close to an older sister’s pussy, Ur”, I added, still pounding her down.

“Oh, yes!”, Ur screamed, and we changed our positions once again, my older sister getting on top of me a second time, but then with her back turned to me, as her hands and feet touched the ground; both of us laying right on the could wooden floor. “Let your big sis take the lead, okay?”, she said as she started to hit me with her ass.

“Aaah!”, This time, I couldn’t hold a moan back, as her fast and impactful movements made me go crazy.

“Oh, little brother! Look, it’s just like our first time!”, how could I forget? Diving into the hardest [Dungeons] couldn’t compare to the feeling of that night; of any of our encounters; when she sneaked in my bedroom, dripping wet and simply made me, her younger brother, hers. “When your big sister took everything from you! Unn, I’ve been wanting your dick for so long, I just couldn’t hold back anymore! Whenever we took showers together, I couldn’t stop staring at your dick!”, she always used the excuse that she needed to wash it properly, just to keep rubbing me until I came, every single day, whenever we bathed together.

“G- Guh! You pervert…!”, I said between short breaths and greeted teeth.

“Aaaaahnnn!”, she cried out loud, shaking, with me still inside of her. “Cum! Cum! Fill your older sister’s pussy with your cum! Cum, and be a good little brother!”

“I- I’m cumming!”, I finally reached my limit, and climaxed inside of Ur, twitching and spasming as I filled her up with my stuff. “Ah… Ah…”, I huffed, exhausted, covered in sweat. Still, we were used to go on and on on the rare occasions we met, once we could stay months without seeing each other, so my older sister was already starting to stroke me hard again, when I stopped her: “Wait, wait! I brought Giselle here, she’s just outside!”

“…Uh? Like, right now? Just outside?”, My older sister’s face paled,a s she stared at the door that I closed when being pulled coming in.

“Yes, right now, just outside.”

“VUSH!”, Ur dashed straight to our bedroom.

And, not a minute later, she showed up back again, hair and clothes tidy, perfumed, and with a mop to clean the floor where we made love.

When she opened the door, it was like as if we had never fucked just a minute ago, and she greeted the 9th Guild Master with a large and kind smile, back to her popular perfect-older-sister persona:

“Oh, Giselle? How rude of me, making you wait… Please, come in! I’ll make some tea and snacks”, she welcomed the woman with the scarred arms in, guiding her to the table.

“…Thank you”, Giselle said, face deadpan, staring into nothingness, her eyes devoid of life, empty, cold, dark.

This wasn’t good. Inadvertently, the forbidden topic was brought up, and at this rate, she would get violent and kill me again; and it didn’t feel any good to die by her hands!

“…I- I’m sure someday you will find someone who will be just as crazy for you”, I tried to appease her.

And failed.

“Shut up, you disgusting, incestuous, maniac”, she started, frowning at me, shy tears coming to her eyes. “I’m not lonely nor anything, so don’t treat me like I’m despaired for a man! And, just so you know, this relationship of yours is unnatural and wrong! And more! You’ve been wearing everything black for centuries, and you changed your set multiple times, there’s no way this is all a coincidence! What are you, a fourteen years old who’s still at their angst phase?! AND MORE! If you’re so strong, why don’t you save more people?!”, she went on and on…

I seriously hoped that the boy who was part of that “Godslayer Party” was into her, because then, maybe, she’d stop being so annoying. Who knew, perhaps she’d even stop acting like a superhero and bothering me so much…

5