Chapter: 80
136 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patron: Morpheaus!
Become a Patron too, and be always 1 chapter ahead! 

https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses

Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]

:D


Ank

Yeah, the walls inside Kon’s house were not soundproof.

How did I know that?

“Little brother! Little brother cover your big sister in cum!”

“Aaah, big sister, I’m about to explode!”

“Yes, yes, YES! Your own big sister’s pussy is the only one that can make you cum, do you hear me? You’re cumming for me, for your big sister!”

“Uuunnn!”

…Because the 1st Guild Master and his older sister were loud as fuck. Or, should I say, loud as they fucked?

“That’s…”, I commented, staring at the wooden ceiling, laying on the offered bed, besides Hunah. “Kinda hot, not gonna lie.”

“Blood-related siblings, doing such a thing, unthinkable! …But, hot, yes”, Hunah said, holding my hand, also just staring at the ceiling, laid on the bed.

I laughed, before replying:

“Well, it’s definitely an immoral activity for blood-related siblings to engage with… But, have you never got curious, my lovingly sister?”

“I have to admit, in my infancy I fantasized of, one day, marrying you, my carrying brother… and, in my adulthood, more than once I asked myself if the feeling of forbidden don’t just, actually, increase the pleasure to come”, she laughed too.

“We’re two, then”, I moved on the bed so as to stare at my twin sister’s eyes. As Hunah did the same, laying on her sides, gently, but passionately, I kissed her lips.

“We can’t, brother! We’re related by blood!”

As my hands moved up my twin sister’s flat belly, and to her breasts, I said:

“Yes, we can. We need to, sister. It’s how it should be.”

“Ahn!”, my twin sister gasped, as I cupped her breast, and massaged them.

“You’re so soft”, was the only stupid compliment I could think of.

I moved up, and stood above Hunah, pulling her shirt completely off. I played with her erect nipples, encircling them with my fingers, pinching and twisting them, but soon, I tested her entrance, and my fingers returned drenched; she was ready.

I moved my twin sister’s legs so they would rest on my shoulders, and exposed her vagina, touching and caressing it for just a little longer; running my fingers over her mounds, flicking her clit, fingering her. Finally, however, I shoved my fingers inside Hunah’s mouth, finding it oddly exciting to see her tasting her own juices. Then, I freed myself from my pants, and penetrated her.

“Oh!”, Hunah let out, before closing her mouth with her own hands, surely remembering that the walls were too thin. “Gahn!”, her moans escaped her grasp as I moved in and out of my twin sister.

“Quiet”, I said, taking one of my hands off her thick thighs, and throwing it to Hunah’s throat, involving her neck with it and putting just enough pressure with my fingers that it would be hard to breathe. “Fuck”, I found myself getting even more excited, as my twin sister held the forearm with which I asphyxiated her, and stared at me with pleading eyes.

The fact that Hunah’s moans were not as loud, then, became useless, as my rhythmic move shook the bed, and banged the wall repeatedly.

“See?”, I said, as my twin sister’s face was contorted with pleasure, she drooled all over my hand, and her spine arched upward. “Like I said, this is how it should be”, pulling my cock out of Hunah, and approaching it to her face, I concluded holding her hand, and making her stroke my member: “Because this is why sisters exist for!”, I climaxed and ejaculated all over my twin sister’s face.

“B- Brother…!”, Hunah whispered, breathing hard.

And, seeing as her tongue cleaned her lips off my semen, at the same time my twin sister touching herself; caressing her nipples and clit with one hand each; I gripped onto her, and turned her around, putting her back to me. Hunah immediately raised her butt, and bent her back in the correct angle.

“PAH!”, I slapped my twin sister’s asscheeks, to what she dug her face on the pillow to muffle her moans.

With one hand, I held one of Hunah’s arm in place, and with another, I inserted my thumb into her anus, at the same time that I re-started to pound my twin sister down.

“Uhnn!”, came from my twin sister’s pillow-covered face.

“Ah!”, I gritted my teeth, as I was about to explode a second time. “Aaaah!”, I left out a half sigh, half shout, as I shot my stuff over my twin sister’s ass; right after, I fell, exhausted, besides Hunah on the bed.

My twin sister looked just as tired as I, yet, she dragged herself over the sheet, until her face was just over my cock. And she started to lick, and gobble it. Looking straight at my eyes, she said:

“It’s… my duty as a sister, right?”

“Good that you know”, I said, laying back, and petting Hunah’s head.

“…Big sister”, I heard Kon’s coming from the other side of the wall.

“Oh, yes, you’re gonna do it as many times as necessary to satisfy your big sister”, Ur replied.

I smiled.

“Have we inspired them?”, I asked, as the sounds of siblings bonding lovingly started to echo through the house again.

“…Have they inspired you?”, Hunah asked, an equally mischievous smile on her face, with my once again fully erect member besides her face, and just as long.

Yeah, the walls inside Kon’s house were not soundproof.

It didn’t matter, though, for we fucked the entire night anyway.

4