Chapter: 84
94 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patron: Morpheaus, and RTB!
Become a Patron too, and be always 1 chapter ahead!

https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses
Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]

:D


Ank

In the end, we were moving quite fast: after just short of three days, we reached the ocean, and shouldn’t be more than one more day of distance from the 3rd Guild Master’s ship; so I’d need to conjure another flying summon, and everyone would need to jump onto it midair, but for us this would be just a mild inconvenience.

“Damn, the ocean is really big”, Hunah commented, as we sat, legs crossed, atop the flying beast.

“Yeah~ It’s… kinda beautiful”, I agreed; the view of endless blue above and beneath, plus the salt scented breeze mixing into a very pleasant atmosphere.

“I like it”, Hunah nodded, and I felt the same way.

“Oh, my, and the ocean is just as deep as it’s large: kilometers beneath the waves, where no sunlight reaches, things older than the [Gods], and stronger and crueler than most deities, live”, Taffy said, smiling innocently.

“…I don’t like the ocean anymore”, my twin sister said, and, again, I felt the same way; we both moved away from the edges of my flying creature.

Suddenly, I stopped thinking that to jump from my [Cryodrakon Boreas] to another flying monster would be just a “mild inconvenience”.

“Don’t fret: those failures are inferior to us. They’re mere ignorant shadows, and we are the darkness from the edges of space! Plus, they’d never come even close to the ocean surface”, the 1st Guild Master, dismissed the dangers from the ocean, trying to calm us down in his own… eccentric way. “Hm?”, he perked up. “[Pocket Dimension]”, he opened a portal to his artificial space, and from there, Ur strode out.

“Hello”, she smiled at us, twins, and we replied in the same manner. “I just came to remember you that your summon’s time is about to expire.”

“Oh, yeah, I was keeping track of this”, I nodded. “But thank you anyway.”

“That’s so reliable! I wish my little brother was this alert”, Ur complimented me.

“What are you talking about? I’m more reliable and alert than anyone else”, Kon frowned at his older sister.

“Here are the [Levels] and abilities of the 3rd Guild Master, his companions, the strategies they can employ against you, the strategies that you can employ against them, and the objective of this mission”, Kon’s older sister ignored his complaint, and handed him out a book. There were many hearts, and embarrassing messages on its cover, I noticed.

“…I- I don’t need this”, the 1st Guild Master looked away. “I have everything engraved in my memory already.”

“What’s Lord Eagle’s [Level]?”, Ur asked.

“400”, Kon replied immediately, and I could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

“…Kon, he is the 3rd Guild Master…”, his older sister said, surprised, as if she didn’t expect Kon to be that ignorant.

“O- Oh, sorry, I must have mixed my memories involving him with some older ones.”

“It’s been 200 years since he was [Level: 400], though?”, Ur said.

“Anyway: what really meter is that our objective is to make the twins get strong enough to fight by our side and attain revenge for our family!”, the 1st Guild Master said, clearly trying to change subjects.

Hunah and I pretended to not hear anything, after all, there was no way we’d abandon our own quest to do some other shit~

“Oh, my, you better not forget the box”, Taffy said, and, for a moment, I thought I saw an entire massive wave instantly freezing, and sinking into the ocean beneath.

“…Thank you”, the 1st Guild Master lowered his head, and took the book from his older sister’s hands.

She petted him in the head, and while he couldn’t see, I noticed, her face went all red, and she almost seemed to be salivating while staring at her little brother.

Oh, she loved that “useless little brother” thing, didn’t she?

Remembering that she wasn’t alone with Kon, Ur quickly recomposed herself, and after clearing her throat once, she said, looking around and to the wide and blue (and deep and scary) ocean:

“Well then, I’d love to stay here for a little longer, but-”

“Something’s coming”, Hunah and I, with higher [Perception] than the other two, quickly got up and warned in unison; a huge presence had broken through the surface of the ocean with much force, and was quickly approaching us.

“Sister!”, Kon jumped over his older sister, and off my flying summon; at the same time that my twin sister and I did the same, and even Taffy.

Not long after, enormous maws closed over my [Cryodrakon Boreas], an absolute massive sea creature with multiple lines of teeth, and an equal amount of vicious-looking eyes and leathery wings scattered around its massively long and serpentine body, gobbled down the entire flying monster in a single bite.

[Species: Proto-God, Level: 701]

Still falling down, I noticed that Kon was too occupied trying to protect his sister, as Taffy just laughed while keeping her skirt in place… And the monster was, of course, turning in my direction, and in the direction of Hunah.

Well, I supposed a [Proto-God] was also deserving of our revenge?

4