Chapter: 86
103 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patron: Morpheaus, and RTB!
Become a Patron too, and be always 1 chapter ahead! https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses
Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]

:D


Giselle

It took some time, but in the end, the Adventurer’s Guild did manage to assume total control over the old capital city: I freed the old city guards from the prison in which they had been thrown in for failing in defending their [Goddess], organized the remaining adventurers in the city, subjugated the other pirates who were taking advantage of the people, and used their ships to go up the rivers and around the coast rescuing as many people as possible. That walled city was ours, and we would defend it to the end.

After all, as much as I wanted to claim the entire country and everyone who lived in it as part of the Adventurer’s Guild, I needed to be able to protect them to do so, and I couldn’t possibly be at every place at every moment.

“…Though, we haven’t been attacked as much as I expected we would be”, I pondered, looking around the burned down fields of crops from the top of a miraculously still standing farming house.

“What? We’ve killed, like, 9 Lower [Gods] already, this seems more than enough for me”, the sulking yellow-skinned blonde girl complained, frowning. Incute. She had, in the end, revealed herself to be, surprisingly, of [Level: 100], and a quite capable summoner; though she wasn’t as strong as Ank, she still was the only one around who could offer me some help with fighting the constant stream of Lower [Gods] that kept coming once that their masters were closer than ever to the capital city… But I still didn’t know much about her past, however. She was a reserved girl. “Or, are you one of those psychos who like to fight and kill things?”, she asked, cautious.

“Hmph! Won’t tell you”, I replied, disdainful.

“What?! You end my chances of getting away from this country, start a war with the [Gods], force me to fight by your side, and refuse to even tell me what are your intentions?! Do you know how unreasonable this is?!”, the blond petite girl, closed her hands into fists, and stared daggers at me. “…Honestly, you’re all so…!”, she mumbled.

“Yeah doesn’t feel good, right?”, it was my time to talk her down; I stepped forward, and looked down at Incute, towering over the cutely small girl. “Incute, no one in that city knows you, you show up with a huge fortune and treats it like nothing, you’re [Level: 100] and yet aren’t affiliated with any [God] or even the Adventurer’s Guild… do you know how unreasonable you are for refusing to refuse to tell us anything else about you?”

“Thch!” the petite blonde girl looked away, clicking her tongue. “I don’t trust you”, looking back at me, this time her eyes full of resentment, her tone spiteful, she added: “I don’t trust any of you, and I want to go away from everyone.”

I sighed. I had seen that kind of eyes, heard that tone of voice before. After all, those twins are the exception, most of us, high ranking adventurers, have lived for hundreds of years to get as strong as we are, and I wasn’t any different: born with the very rare skill [Longevity], I gained a full extra year of life for every [Resistance] point I had. So, I’ve lived for long enough to know what kinds of stuff made people like Incute.

She had gone through some tough times, hadn’t she?

“It’s not that I particularly like to fight, it’s just that I don’t like to see good people suffering, and bad people prospering”, I started; I should open up first if I wanted to get the small blonde girl to trust me.

“…So, will you let me go so as not to see me suffering?”, Incute asked ironically.

“Maybe”, I shrugged. “If I know more about you and judge you to not be a villain.”, I answered, to the visible surprise of the petite blonde girl.

“…And then, I had to run away from my home!”, Incute screamed, throwing her arms up.

“What?!”

“Yeah, right?! Right?!”, the petite blonde girl said.

 

I… I couldn’t record exactly how things ended up like that, but it started with Incute talking about her home, that she liked it, but it was really in the countryside, and then the usual dreamer farm girl fantasy and shit? Then she met some guys, and blah blah blah, and something bad happened!

…Wait, what was I trying to remember again?

“Damn, you look cute when you’re drunk, you know?”, I said, silly, resting my cheek on a fist, elbow on a box nearby, smiling at the image of the petite blonde girl all red from the alcohol.

Oh, yeah, I was trying to remember how we ended up like that.

Well, it was the end of the day, no more enemies were showing up, and, you know, stories by the campfire sound better when you drink while listening and telling them.

“Wha-” Incute stared at me for a moment, eyes widened. “Come on, now, Giselle! You were rejected for enough men that you changed your targets now?”, She laughed.

“Guh, shut up, you bumpkin head!”, I growled, remembering all the times I’ve been turned down…

“Shame.”

“Uh?”

“I’d totally eat you out at any time”, Incute added, smiling mischievously. “Actually, don’t you find it funny when a big girl is totally dominated by a smaller, more delicate one?”, she continued, throwing her empty goblet of wine away, and approaching me on all fours.

“Wh- What are you saying, Incute?”, I retreated a little, but couldn’t help myself but let my eyes wander down the petite blonde girl’s cleavage. Her small breasts were totally visible from that angle, and at the sight of her erect nipples I lost my breath.

“You talk too much, Giselle, I’m giving you all the hints”, she said, reaching for the collar of my shirt, and pulling my face closer to hers.

Our lips connected, and hers felt so soft.

I thought about opening my mouth just a little, to shyly, curiously, brush our lips together more, but before I could do so, I felt Incute’s tongue already invading my mouth, her mouth voraciously tasting mine.

I gasped, as the petite blond girl held both my wrists, and pushed me down to the ground. Finally ending our kiss, Incute let me go, panting, my face burning red, but this time not because of the alcohol. She said, running her tongue over her lips, and staring me down with eyes full of lust:

“I’ll make you forget you ever men, Giselle.”

Incute started to kiss me again, but this time down my neck, until she reached my breasts, when she let go of one of my hands and lifted my shirt, exposing my hardened nipples, and feasted on them.

M- My hand! I had to push her away once my hand was free! But, where was it? Where is my hand?!

“Ooh!”, I moaned, turning my head to the side and drooling; her mouth on my tits just felt so good.

My hand, which Incute had let go of, had gone straight down my groin, and I had started to masturbate unconsciously.

“Wow, what a nasty girl”, Incute laughed. “Though, you don’t really expect to be the only one having fun, right?”, she said, then turning around hovering her ass over my face, and pulling her simple brown pans down, showing me a soaked wet underwear, once white, then completely transparent, the petite blonde girl seated down on my face.

I started to suck, lick, and kiss all over her pussy without the need for an order to do so. Her juices were so sweet in my mouth.

“Aaahnnn!”, Incute moaned cutely, as she massaged her own small breasts.

Incute took my pants off, and ate me too, just like she promised; her tongue running up and down my pussy, invading me, shit bit affectionately my clit. Soon, though, the two of us, covered in sweat, were rubbing our groins together, the wet friction, ecstasy, our moans echoing together just like our bodies.

2