Chapter: 95
87 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patrons: Morpheaus, and RTB!

https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses

Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]


Ank

“[Rule Bender]”, with my simple brown robes rustling in the wind, I conjured, and the long strip of sand expanding all around me was engulfed in green flames as thousands of smaller [Gods] were conjured. “[Mythic Armor, Weapon]”, bluish metal involved my creatures, protecting them, arming them; the only [Spell] I had found time to unlock since we got out of the underworld pocket dimension.

“[Allied Weapon, Armor]”, Hunah extended a hand towards the creatures, and their equipment shone red, all of their properties enhanced.

“Find and kill every [God] you can”, I ordered, and then I didn’t need to limit their prey; unless those summons were really unlucky and came across some high or stronger [God], they shouldn’t have any problem dealing with the small fry.

“…Are you sure this is okay?”, My twin sister asked, concerned as an entire army or unfairly powerful summons marched away. “This is the Nalatza Empire, they already hate adventurers, to let your summons run wild… Isn’t the same as begging to be found by the imperial forces?”

“…They already knew we came as soon as we stepped through their borders”, the 1st Guild Master's sister replied, giving us an apologetic smile.

“How?”, I questioned.

“Magic. Extremely powerful magic”, Ur answered again.

“Did you finish your rituals?”, Kon asked. As we nodded, he concluded: “then, let’s go. We better not stay in one place for too long.”

This way, we all walked away from the beach, hiding our identities with simple clothes, and taking half-forgotten dirt roads.

It didn’t take long before we started to see signals of civilization: our dirt path connected to a larger road following the coast, and roadside signs in a language neither Hunah nor I could read gave mysterious directions; we let Kon and Ur take the lead and guide us through the land, as they seemed way more comfortable there than we, twins, were.

Soon enough, and right when the sun was setting, we came across a small fishing village, and an inn. And, if we wanted to properly stay hidden, and not get the 1st Guild Master’s pocket dimension invaded like we did to the death [God] before, we were better to pay to sleep in it.

“Seems good enough for me”, I shrugged, looking around the cramped dining room of the place.

“Oh, my, you used to sleep under tree roots in the wild, though”, Taffy laughed, and I looked away.

Okay, maybe I wasn’t an [inn-specialist] (if this [Class] even existed in the first place), but I could at least tell that; apart from the suspicious-looking cloaked figure on the dark corner of the room, to who Kon and his sister were staring, flabbergasted; there wasn’t anything wrong with the place!

After a deep sigh, Hunah asked:

“…Is he an enemy?”

“He is…”, Kon started. And, tightening his fists, he concluded: “…our father.”

“Can you get us a room”, Ur asked us with an apologetic smile on her face.

We, twins, got the cue, and rented two rooms, plus a proper dinner from the innkeeper, and moved upstairs before the 1st Guild Master and his sister approached their dad.

“Click!”, I locked the door behind us, as Hunah threw herself right on our bed. I followed her, suddenly feeling all the tiredness from the last few days.

“…Hey”, Hunah called.

“Yeah?”

“Remember… Remember when I just came back from killing the emerald [Goddes]?”

“Oh, when I was still all wrapped up in bandages?”

“Yeah, yeah… A- And, what about what we were talking with Taffy back then? Do you remember?”, Hunah looked away from me, but I could see her ears getting redder.

“Uuh… About genociding deities to extinction?”

“No! Th- The other thing.”

The other thing? What was it that Hunah was talking about?

Let me see, back then I had just woken up, all beaten up, my twin sister was missing, and I was about to go after her. I think Taffy then warned me that this would be suicidal or something? Then Hunah came back, and at some point Taffy revealed that she actually already knew about my relationship with my twin sis-

“Incest babies?!”, I jumped up, screaming my re-awakened memory while blushing even more intensely than Hunah.

“Shhh!”, Hunah shooing me, a finger before her lips; I looked at the door, but even using my high [Perception] I haven’t noticed anyone that seemed to have heard me.

“A- Are you pregnant?!”, I half whispered, half screamed, suddenly sweating and feeling unimaginably happy, and scared at the same time.

“I’m not”, Hunah replied, embarrassingly fidgeting her fingers and rummaging on the edge of the bed. “But… You know… I was just curious if… If you weren’t just kidding back then?”, she threw glances at me on a second, just to look away, shy, on another.

Not that I didn’t get what she felt.

“I mean…”, I said, changing my weight from one foot to another, eyes darting all around the room. “I- I wasn’t joking or anything when- when I said that… I think… I’d love to… have my children with you”, I whispered my answer, feeling just as nervous as when I started to make moves on my twin sister for the first time, so many years ago.

I finally found the courage to fix my gaze onto Hunah again, and she, too, was staring at me, all red-cheeked.

“If you think so… I- I feel I would like it too”, Hunah answered, her voice soft.

I stepped closer to her, feeling her cheeks with my hand, brushing away the hair from her face.

“Sister”, I whispered, as I laid her down on the bed, and crawled over her.

“Brother”, Hunah replied, gently, yet craving.

Our lips touched, our fingers intertwined, and our bodies were pressed together. I felt all of Hunah’s warmth, and explored her mouth, never tired of her.

As we finally came apart, we started to undress, and then we just stared at one another’s bodies in silence. My twin sister ran her hand fingers up my abdomen, chest, and muscled body, and overlined my myriad of scars; and I felt her well-defined, but flat belly, the ribs just slightly jutted out, and her perfectly sized breasts, which seemed to fit perfectly in my palms.

Then, we were looking, both already gaping and panting, at our twin’s genitalia. Staring at Hunah’s smoothly shaved vagina, as she dripped wet from between her mounds, I couldn’t possibly get any harder, and the tip of my cock bathed in pre-cum.

We stared at one another’s eyes one more time, and got back to kissing, but this time, our hips moved along our mouths.

As I penetrated my twin sister, she gasped for air in between our kisses, and her fingernails scratched my back. And it felt so good: her insides squeezed me, and it was so warm, I never wanted to leave her.

My hand moved by itself after Hunah’s boobs, and it played with them as much as it wanted, groping her, pinching her nipples, pressing them, and pulling them up. Then, my fingers ran all the way down to her crotch, where I continued to touch, twist, and massage her clit in the same way.

With each thrust I edged close to the climax, I started to move faster, to hold onto my twin sister more viciously. When I felt spasms running up my spine, I clenched my teeth, and my muscles tensed. I felt my twin sister’s legs wrapping around my waist, pulling me closer, and not letting me go anywhere.

“Aaah…!”, I sighed, as my head hung down. I rubbed my hand onto my twin sister’s body again, which then glistened with sweat, until I reached my own cock and pulled it out of her. I was softening quickly, until I saw my sperm overflowing, and dripping from Hunah’s most inner parts. “We- We better make sure that it’ll get where it needs right?”, I asked, smiling, as I inserted myself back into my twin sister.

“Yes…!”, Hunah’s hugged my neck, eyes shining, showing all of her pointed teeth in a large smile.

--------------------

Sorry for the lateness, I had some trouble with Patron, since, you know... Incest is a big no-no there.

Anyway, now I can't offer more the advantage of staying one chapter ahead of everyone else to my patrons, but, believe me, they still mean a lot to me. After about two years of writing webnovels, this is the first time I've reached some minimum success, and to know that 2 people like my story enough to pay for it, even if just a little bit, is my proudest achievement as a writer. The reason I haven't quit already, after being faced with many discouraging things. Again, thank you :)

Oh, and the posting of chapters should resume as usual from here on too! :D

3