Chapter: 99
80 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patrons: Morpheaus, and RTB!
Become a Patron too: https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses
Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]
------------------------------------

Ank

 

Kuh kuh kuh!”, one of the multitudes of deities laughed. “Look what we’ve got here! If it isn’t the ‘[Godslayer Party]’ kuh kuh kuh!”

They look weaker than I imagined…” another [God] added, looking down on us, bored.

Hey, what were you expecting? They are just mortals, you know? Kah kah kah kah kah!”, a third divine pointed.

The army of enemies continued to go on and on as Hunah and I took a good look all around:

Whatever! Let’s crush them already!”

Hey, hey, don’t be so impatient. We should torture them first!”]

Yes! Let’s skin them and let these pathetic fools bleed to death!”

Let’s rape them and eat their flesh while they’re alive!”

Let’s change all their blood for acid!”

Finally, as the promises of untold torment reached their peak, I stepped forward, having been healed back to 100% by Tezmont before being sent to that [Pocket Dimension], and stretched my fingers and neck, saying:

Wait, they’re all lower and intermediate [Gods]? This will be child’s play then.”

Well, that arrogant bastard did say that he wouldn’t send his strongest underlings from the get-go”, Hunah replied.

Yeah, he seemed shit-scared of Taffy.”

DON’T LOOK DOWN ON THE [GODS]!”, Came a scream from high up the surrounding mountains; a very buff intermediate [God] pounced on me with a burning dropkick fueled with all of its hundreds of [Levels].

VUUUSH! BOOM!”, the bombarding quickly raised a curtain of dust all around. The observing deities all burst into either laughs, or lamentation, for they thought they’d have to play, then, with only one of us, twins, for one had died already. Then, they observed two projectiles piercing the veil of disturbed earth and rock: the two halves of the random [God] that attacked me, still moving forward.

I had quickly transformed into a metallic version of the [Proto-God] we killed before, and simply raised one of my sharp claws against the dropkick, using the attacker’s own move to split him in two.

[Gods remaining until exit appears: 4.999], a pop-up was displayed before my eyes.

Hu?”, After a sudden puff, a new, confused [God] was brought in to substitute the dead one.

[Gods remaining until exit appears: 5.000]

Come”, I called for the army of thousands of deities, the scratching metallic voice of that form of mine tearing through the silence that followed the first blood.

And an enraged roar burst from the masses of enemies, as they jumped on my twin sister and I: immediately, thousands of multi-colored lines crossed the valley at high speeds, projectiles, magical and non-magical, lasers of all kinds targeted us, twins, and just after them buff, and armored, and summoned forms composed the incoming front line of the [Gods].

[Shield Wall]” Hunah said, and an immense barrier of shields (each and every one of them a perfect copy of her strongest defensive item, made from the bones of Deon), coming straight from her inventory, materialized between the two of us and the projectiles; on impact, the explosions shook up the entire fake valley. Glancing at me, she said with a smug: “Got a few new secret spells [secret spells] from the battle with that absurdly strong [God].”

After the initial bombing, however, the first wave of enemies showed up: about 2.500 deities specialized in close-quarters combat.

We didn’t let them waiting, and jumped straight against the wall of enemies.

A huge fist came flying at me, but with a single punch, I exploded such a limb into red mist, and send its owner spinning away; I didn’t stop punching, however, and every time my knuckles made contact with the flesh or whatever constituted my opponents, they simply burst into gore. And my hands weren’t the only parts I was attacking with, but I was also splitting deities in two with each flap of my wings, bitting off the faces of innumerable enemies with my needle-like teeth, and kicking the life out off many. And I was just starting; as the army of [Gods] finally started to comprehend that they didn’t have all the advantage they thought they did, and gave me space, I conjured:

[Raise Undead]”, and many [Gods] raised themselves back up, broken bodies, and torn off limbs alike. “[Crystal Armor, Wepon]”, I armed my undead puppets, and they threw themselves against the enemy’s army with zero regards for their safety.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Hunah skillfully brandishing two swords at the same time, and turning deities into minced meat; she looked like a tornado making her way through the wall of flesh.

I should keep moving forward too, in that dimension where time stopped after Tezmont put me back to my peak strength, I felt like I could continue to trash that bunch for all eternity!

Jumping upward and flapping my wings, I got up to the skies, and opened my arms, conjuring:

[Perfect Summon Embodiment: Fire Mage]”, without losing any strength, I acquired all the power from a fire mage, which I promptly put to use: “[Fiery Rule Bender]”, and brought thousands of flame monsters forward; they hunted down the enemies in packs, and: “[Fiery Sacrifice]” exploded themselves along with their targets. Merely the introduction to my real plan: “[Laser Compression, Laser Re-shape]”, I raised a hand, and all the blaze in the valley beneath jumped to my palm, and took the form of a single, enormous sword. When I swept down again, with a single strike, hundreds of deities were completely evaporated, and the ground in a hundred meters radius melted into lava. Then, Hunah was the one staring at me, to what I replied, quoting her: “Got a few new secret spells [secret spells] from the battle with that absurdly strong [God]. Can embody 2 summons at the same time now.”

[Gods remaining until exit appears: 913], the [System] displayed for a minute, but almost immediately after the counter dropped that much, instantly it went back to its full number, after thousands of more deities were transported into the [Pocket Dimension]: [Gods remaining until exit appears: 5.000]

Before many of them could even comprehend what was going on, suddenly brought in from wherever they were before, Hunah was already slashing and piercing, and I burned the newcomers to ashes with the huge flame sword in one of my hands, and continued to fight with the entirety of my body: as with a single strike I vaporized flesh and melted away bones and the stone of the mountains around our opponents, with another I pulled away the head and spine of a [God], and threw it with all my might against another deity, both bodies exploding in red mist upon collision; my tail grabbed an attacker by its legs, and used him as a club, quickly bashing the living body against many others with such a power that all the skin and muscles of both the living-weapon and its targets was peeled off by the hits.

Even with the constant influx of reinforcements, the [Gods] started to retreat upwards the mountains.

And we pursued them. For, the [Gods] were the ones locked in that dimension with us, not the other way around.


Important announcement in the next chapter :P

3