Chapter: 102
75 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patrons: Morpheaus, and RTB!
Become a Patron too: https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses
Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]


Tezmont

My plans… may have derailed a little bit.

I walked through the golden corridors of the palace, a hand covering my mouth while I thought how the recent events would slow down to ascension; not to strongest [God], not "true-God", but to a [2nd Level Soul].

I played my cards too early, and managed to piss Taffy up, but the monster disappeared, for some reason… If she really wanted to, my empire would be no more, so I had to guess she was bothering her other half? Maybe meddling with her Adventurer’s Guild, to spread throughout the rest of the globe? Then she, surely, would have better chances in raising some people to the necessary [Level] to kill her equal, just because of the higher number of people she’d have access to. I’ve managed to keep the Guild off the Empire just because of the vantage I have over Taffy’s other half, forcing her to collaborate, but what if I pissed the monster enough that they will join forces, and free one another from my grasps…?

Shit…”, I massaged my temples, and tried to focus on the lesser problem first: “Why haven’t those useless [Gods] finished the twins yet?! They’ve been inside that pocket dimension for so long, haven’t they get tired of torturing those two?”

It was then that I approached the throne room, and heard the commotion:

Please, our Lord Swordmaster!”

You have to help us!”

Show us your mercy!”

Highest [God]!”

As I slowly walked in, I saw thousands upon thousands of [Gods] filling the hall of the palace and screaming for my idiotic older brother’s help. And I had no idea why.

Uugh…”, Blade, my stupid older brother, who didn't even invest his points without consulting me, looked at me from the corner of his eyes from the top of his throne.

Of course, that idiot wouldn’t know either…

Well, well, ladies and gentleman…”, I stepped forward, always the brain for the muscles that were the ‘Sword God'. “Would you mind, please, telling your Lord what is plaguing you all first place?”, For a moment I thought they could be southern [Gods], from outside the empire, suffering from the invasion of the [Tru-Gods] that I planned… But that was not the case. They were all my known servants, and overall, there should be at least 15.000 of them there!

Monsters!”, screamed someone.

All kinds of horrendous creatures!”, added someone else.

They’re hunting us! And they’re so powerful!”, completed a third deity.

Monsters hunting [Gods]…?”, I repeated, equally disgusted and confused.

Yes, but not all of them. I’ve seen some Lower [Gods] between their rankings too, but their equipment and buffs were worthy of High or Higher [Gods]!”, another voice from the crowd answered.

Ah, I see!”, I announced, smiling, and relaxing. At least one thing was going as I had foreseen thousands of years ago!

These “monsters” were just the southern [Gods] running away from the [True-Gods], and invading the empire, and the cowards filling the throne were just too embarrassed to admit they were weaker than other this or that invading [God].

Raising my hands, and creating an orb with my dark magic, I announced:

Fear not, friends of the Empire! For I, personally, will concede you my protection, of the Highest [God] Tezmont Of The Smoke! All you need to do is sign this contract with your own power.

Smiling, laughing, or sighing, but all generally relieved, all the deities in the throne room shared their magic with the orb, unknowingly bounding themselves to my will. Honestly, I didn’t need that to control such weaklings, but whatever, more power is never a bad thing.

Then they all suddenly, and immediately, after the contract was signed, vanished in dark smoke. In an instant, the throne room became completely silent.

“…Uugh?”, my older brother grumbled, confused.

D- D- Dear brother…”, I forced myself to sound calm, and to smile at the Swordmaster. “You may want to invite the other [Gods], so I can offer them our protection too”, I lied.

Uugh?”, he tilted his head to the side.

Yes, yes! As the first [Gods] to have ever been born, it’s only our duty to protect the deities of this world! You know what? Invite them all! Even from outside the empire! I heard, after all things are for our friends deities the other side of the border, after all”, laughing nervously, I exited the throne room: “Well, then, dear brother, when more [Gods] come ask for our protection, let me know!”

As soon as I was out of Blade’s view, I created a pocket dimension, and punched a whole mountain to bits inside of it.

For the reason all those 15 thousand deities disappeared… was that the twins had killed at least 15.000 inside their war-pocket-dimension. I couldn’t allow them to live!

But since I couldn’t finish them myself (in which case Taffy would directly interfere)… I needed to send them more [Gods], to kill them already. All of them.

4