Chapter: 105
117 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patrons: Morpheaus, and RTB!
Become a Patron too: https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses
Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]


---------------
Ank

Since everyone wanted to know how strong we’ve become, we just showed them our new status:

[Name: Ank

Race: Half (Messenger + Filled Teeth)

General:

Level: 512.813

Class: Unparalleled Master of Life and Death

HP: 5.128.120 / 5.128.120

MP: 12.820.300 / 12.820.300

SP: 2.564.070 / 2.564.070

Attributes:

Strength: 512.814

Resistance: 1.025.624

Magic: 2.564.060

Perception: 1.025.624]

[Name: Hunah

Race: Half (Messenger + Filled Teeth)

General:

Level: 512.813

Class: Invincible Battlefield Maiden

HP: 5.128.120 / 5.128.120

MP: 2.564.070 / 2.564.070

SP: 12.820.300 / 12.820.300

Attributes:

Strength: 2.564.060

Resistance: 1.025.624

Magic: 512.814

Perception: 1.025.624]

And the new titles were:

[Titles:

Calamitous Extinctions (Unique to the Party Ank and Hunah)”

Reward for: Killing every single member of multiple sub-species of [Gods]

Effects: +500% base damage, +500% base defense, +500% aura intensity (cumulative with other Titles and buffs).

Demon of Apocryphal Prison (Unique to the Party Ank and Hunah)”

Reward for: Killing 99% of the [Gods] of the entire universe

Effects: +666% base damage against anything divine, 666% base defense against divine attacks (cumulative with other Titles and buffs).

Supernova Soul (Unique to the Party Ank and Hunah)

Reward for: Becoming the fastest leveling mortals ever in existence.

Effects: +1000% EXP gain.

Brightest Star (Unique to the Party Ank and Hunah)”

Reward for: Becoming the mortals with the highest Level ever in existence.

Effects: +100% Points gain.

“Wah~”, I was surprised. “We’ve been missing for one entire year?! And this ‘cult’ has taken over the, but the two empires?!”

“Ah, well, now that I think about it, I never told you about the cult right? Hahaha”, Kon laughed nervously. Well, to be fair, everyone has been fighting an impossible war that may decide the fate of the planet for the past year… Plus, just about 2 years ago, I didn’t have even 1% of the strength I had at the present moment, it hasn’t been such a long time of being strong, that I became disconnected with reality: I knew very well how shocking it was for anyone to witness stats of the magnitude Hunah and I possessed. “Basically, these bad guys are controlling the [Dungeons] of the world to make these huge armies of powerful monsters, so they can obtain enough sacrificial energy enough to summon their world-ending-monster leader.”

Where’s your father?”, I asked again. “And the [Gods] from the empires of the world?”

I thought they were leading an army of lower [Gods], but since you killed them all… Our father, along with his brothers, the Sword God, and Tezmont, must be defending the borders of the Empire by themselves.” Kon explained, shrugging.

And his older sister called him, nervous:

Kon!”, Only then, the 1st Guild Master realized it: he just admitted to being related to a deity.

The mood in the palace where we were discussing immediately turned tense; eyes widened, and sweat started dripping.

I sighed.

You haven’t gone around killing innocent people for power, right?”, Hunah asked, bored, resting her cheek on a fist.

Of course not!”, Ur replied, serious. “We want to save the world, not plague it.”

Then, whatever, we won’t start hating you just because your parents are [Gods]”, Hunah concluded, brushing the question away. And everyone released a relieving sigh, the mood returning to normal. “So, where’s Taffy?”, asked Hunah.

Kon and the others looked at each other, before replying:

“…No one knows. Even though she’s the founder of the Adventurer’s Guild, and without a doubt incredibly strong, she hasn’t even shown up to stop the advances of the cult… Of the enemies the organization she created was supposed to defeat”, Kon frowned, tightening his fists.

“…Well, okay then, there’s no real point in wasting any more time”, I said, getting up, and stretching my body. “So, where’s the base of this cult at?”, I asked. And chairs fell down, as the jaws of the leaders of the last bastion of humans in that part of the world fell down.

“Wh- What?! You want to attack the cult right now?!”, 1st Guild Master was the first one to speak.

“I mean…”, I exchanged a glance with my twin sister, before concluding: “They’re about to end the world and everything, right? If we don’t act immediately, everything might be over soon, right?”

You’re right”, Kon’s older sister replied. But sighing, she added: “But I’m afraid, this is impossible right now.”

“Why would that be?” Hunah asked.

“Because the [Dungeon] that is serving as the headquarters of the cult is sealed off”, the strange yellow girl was the one who explained. Looking half embarrassed, half angry, continued: “Usually, [Dungeons] are forced to allow entrance and exit, but they found a loophole with this one in particular: it was a newly discovered [Dungeon], and it had a bad experience with adventurers coming in, so it created a system that would allow only people who had a special ‘ticket’ to enter itself; this way it didn’t break the rule, but it also controlled the supply of entrances permits… And these tickets are all either lost, or in the hands of the cultists inside it…”

That sounded somewhat familiar…?

“The name of this [Dungeon]?”, Hunah asked; of course, the rare items maniac was the one whose mention of special tickets enchanted the most.

“…Incute”, avoiding eye contact, the yellow girl replied; and Giselle’s eye widened in surprise, but the blonde girl held her hand tighter, and kept the adventurer woman silent.

“…You mean”, my twin sister started, pushing her hand inside her inventory. “These tickets?”, she asked, pulling a handful of papers inviting us back into the [Dungeon], the ones that were such a frequent reward when we explored Incute for the first time.

You still have it…!”, the yellow girl’s eyes widened in surprise, as she stared at Hunah’s loot.

“Of course I do”, my twin sister smiled at the petite blond girl. “After all, Incute is our friend, and we wanted to visit her once we finished our quest.”

Turning away from the crying yellow girl, and approaching the exit, I said:

“Come on, let’s go. I bet there will be enough hindrances in the way, that you all will be necessary. The way to the [Dungeon], we already know. Kon, Giselle, Ur, let’s save the world… Incute, let’s take your home back”, I called, and heard the [Dungeon]-girl we met years ago gasping behind my back.

There was a moment in which the only sound heard was the yellow [Dungeon]-girl cleaning her running eyes and nose, but finally, we all were side by side, and stepped outside.

I was surprised when I met a four-armed woman, and a muscular axe wielder just outside the meeting room of the palace; adventurers?

Rose, Guillian!”, Giselle, the woman with scarred arms, called. She refreshed my memory: “You met them when defending Long Rock City from the jaguar [God]”, oh, those guys! “They helped me put things here in order after we came apart.”

We heard everything”, the axe wielder said.

And we want to go with you!”, the four-armed woman added, determined. Before I could protest, she explained: “Even if we’re not even close to any of you in a matter of power, you know how big a [Dungeon] can be, right? And it’s probably even bigger now that the cult has taken it. You’re gonna need many people, if you want to find the source of the corruption of the dungeon in any reliable time.”

I have my summons for that”, I shrugged, not really wanting to shoulder any more meaningless deaths.

But the woman just shook her head from one side to another. And, this time, Kon was the one to reply, and his words were surprising:

Actually, she’s right”, he explained: “Once you found one of their hiding spots before, right? A hidden pocket dimension inside the [Dungeon] space. Its opening cannot be triggered by summoned beings, only real people.”

I thought for a moment, but it did look like the best option; if their purpose would be only that, I could keep them safe.

“…Okay then, let’s go.”

3