Chapter: 109
63 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to my Patrons: Morpheaus, and RTB! Become a Patron too: https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses
Or donate through Paypal: [email protected]


Kon

And with a flash of light, Ank, Hunah, and the Unborn Star came back from the prison Incute had created, falling right into a lake, raising tons of liters of water, and causing an artificial rain with their fall.

Without a word, all of us, who were waiting nervously for the result of the battle, rushed to the comeback place: running away wouldn’t really help if the Unborn Star had won, after all.

It didn’t take long to get to the lake, for while we were not as strong as Ank and Hunah, we were far from weak too.

Not wanting to wait until the curtain of water opened to see if the world was doomed or not, Incute raised a hand, and ordered her dungeon space:

Clear sky!”

And so it happened, the artificial rain vanishing, being absorbed back into the dungeon space. And we could finally take a glimpse of the massive creature from outer space. Moving.

“…Oh, shit”, I whispered, reaching for my older sister’s hand, and holding it tight. I wanted to feel her one last time, for I knew that, before I could even realize it, I’d be dead.

But the darkness never came. Instead:

Someone else entered the [Dungeon]?”, Incute pointed, confused. And, instants later, a huge sword, hundreds of meters long, fell from the artificial sky above, piercing the [God] from outer space, the blade impaling itself right in the middle of the creature’s body.

It… Can’t be?!”, I muttered, for that attack wasn’t even comparable to one of Hunah or Ank’s in strength, but… indeed… it killed the outer [God].

Shrinking thousands of times, the mysterious sword ended up taking a humanoid form, and one very familiar: the [Sword God], staring stupidly, as always, at the deceased creature that he shouldn’t be even allowed to dream of killing.

“…I did it, brother. What now?”, he turned around, and stared at his own shadow.

Well done, brother!”, Tez, to everyone’s surprise once again, emerged from the [Sword God]’s shadow, clapping his hands, smiling satisfied. Resting both hands on his brother’s shoulders, he continued: “Aaah… Can you feel it? All of this [Experience]?”

Uh? Not really. Got barely any”, the [Sword God] replied, cleaning the drool off his face with the back of his hand. “Can we bring back brother to life now? I didn’t want to kill him…”
"What?! Dad is...?!", My older sister muttered, starting to shake.

No. Of course, you don’t. The name is ‘[experience points]’, after all, not ‘[last hit points]’… On the other hand, someone can make lots of [Levels] without raising a single finger to fight, did you know? For example, by playing a long game of millions of years, manipulating even the creator of this world, a stupid idiot of a [God], and every one of its inhabitants to take down one of the strongest creatures alive…”

Uh?”, the [Sword God] tilted his head, confused.

Then, his own brother did the impossible, and slapping both of the [Sword God]’s ears at once, exploded the head of a much stronger deity than himself with ease.

But- In the name of death itself, how is this possible?!”, I asked, so confused, I pulled my mask off. “He was supposed to be many times stronger than you!”

Humph, of course, your tiny little brains don’t get it…” Smugly, Tez shook his hands in the air, cleaning them off all the brain matter that covered his palms. “It doesn’t matter who chipped away this monster’s [HP], or who gave the last hit… I was the one who created the sacrifice magic, as a way to summon this outer god onto our planet, and then taught the other gods a slightly altered version that gives them some power, but always sends some of this energy to me. I was the one who convinced your father to not hunt the Cult of the Unborn star, which I created… I was the one who convinced my idiotic brother to kill him too!”

You piece of shit…!” I clenched my teeth in rage, but, for that, Tezmont’s smile just grew wider, as he continued:

I was the one who played all of you to this point, so I could get all of the weapons I needed to kill that bitch, ‘Taffy’… I killed this monster beneath me… And I got all of its [EXP]”, Tez explained smiling so wide, his cheeks were stretched beyond the natural, got cut, and started to bleed. Then, pointing his index finger toward us, he concluded: “Anyway, I don’t need you anymore. Bye bye!”, his finger shone white with a buzzing noise, and then, exploded… Along with his whole arm.

I see… So you really were the one to blame for all of this”, said a friendly, familiar voice.

I knew it! My dark instincts told me, you two are alive!”, I screamed, and couldn’t help but to smile at the sight of Ank and Hunah: each of the twins holding one arm and one leg of the ‘mastermind’ Tezmont.

Yeah… More alive than ever, actually”, Ank replied. “After all, even if we didn’t give the last hit, we defeated the enemy, as required to leave that dimension… And it’s called [Experience Points], right?”

No… No, no, no…!”, Tezmont babbled.

It just took some time to get used to the sudden surge of power”, Hunah added.

NO, NO, NO, NO!” The [God] regenerated his limbs, and pointed his index fingers at us. “This wasn’t in the plans! You were supposed to be dead now!”, frustrated, he scratched his head, until his nails put long and deep cuts into his scalp, and his face was covered by his own blood. “Raagh! It’s- It’s- It’s a bit unexpected, but I still can deal with this… Yes, in the end, it will be even useful!”, he smiled. “You two… hate the sacrifices, right? Well, guess what… I’m about to show you two why I taught that spell to the lower [Gods]”, opening the palms of his hands in our direction, he concluded: “I stole a tiny bit of energy every time someone used made a sacrifice, so I could kill that monster, Taffy… But, I suppose, if I kill you two, I’ll get enough [EXP] to kill her without any tricks, anyway! [COSMIC CHILD!]”, Tezmont said, and his palms started to shine bright white, as something that looked like a little sun shone in between them.

[Name: Tezmont, Ruler of the Ethereal

Race: God

Level: 372.914 (319.491.358)]

[Vanish]”, Ank moved his hand in front of the face of the ‘enemy’. And in the very next second, Tezmot's head was no more, his clean amputated neck squirting jets blood, as the small sun disappeared, and the lifeless body of Tezmont fell down.

“…Fucking shit…”, for a moment, I even forgot to add all the edgy flare to my speech. “Is- Is that it? Did you just defeat the ‘last villain’?”

To my question, the twins just winced, however.

“…We don’t have to do this”, Ank said

What?”, I was confused.

I’m sure we can talk with her!”, Hunah added, looking in my direction… No, right behind me.

You know that’s not true. That piece of shit of Tezmont has gone too far when he tried to turn her man into a weapon, he oppend her old scars, and they won't close anymore”, and there stood, right before my eyes, the strongest [God] the world has ever known. The emperor of the Silverange empire. Virach. Then, he- no, she took her mask off, revealing herself to be:

Taffy?!”, I, along with everyone, gasped.

Not exactly…”, Virach sighed, tired. “More like her other half”, she ‘explained’, looking tired. Then, getting all serious all of a sudden, she concluded, staring right into Ank and Huna’s eyes: “I won’t go easy on you. I can’t afford to lose… She has my wife.”

“…We know”, Ank replied.

And what proceeded couldn’t even be called a “fight” anymore. It was a world-ending event.

*

Taffy

As a beam of light pierced the ground, and the clouds, and dug itself into the moon way upwards, I smiled. There was no happiness in there, but… relief. All of that was a very painful process, that I’d avoid if there was any other alternative, but not only there weren’t many more creatures in that universe that would allow me to [level up], but even if I did, my other half, automatically, would also get stronger… But with its death, finally, I was close. So close.

Soon, we will all be together again… and become a family”, I whispered, as my [Level] approached the number 10 billion.

Then I telleported to the surface of the moon. To finish the twins, and get the tiny difference of [EXP] they got from defeating my other half… and also their souls.

-------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Last chapter + epilogue + comments will come out next Friday.

1