Chapter 5- She’s my Imouto!
608 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"To think that I'll have the opportunity to cut the hair of the famous heroic boyfriend Kisuke-san, what a pleasure~" the girlish barber said while making a cute face. No, the big muscles in his arms and trying to be cute is definitely like pouring water in an oil. 

'yamete kudasai and start cutting my hair already!'

 

"Haha yeah, thank you very much"

 

"I don't know how Kisuke-san can go to school with a hair of a perverted caveman but don't worry, I'll make you the brightest star in your school that every girl who looks at you will faint on the spot~"

 

'how can you say that to the customer in front of you? Just please start already goddammit' I feel like I'm having a mental breakdown anytime soon if he continue spouting bullshit.

 

He definitely has a heart of a pure maiden but a body of a bodybuilder. People have different kinds of bodies and personalities and I respect that but this guy, I feel like my eyeballs are about to bleed if I keep looking at him for a few more seconds. He's exactly like the person I know in class but the exact opposite. If I were just a normal boy, I would've run away while crying tears of blood already.

 

"Please come again next time Kisuke-san. Kyu~" he said while giving me a flying kiss. 

 

"Y-yeah, see you again next time" I said while walking at a fast pace. 'I need to leave this place as fast as possible'

 

'Man, that 20 minutes of haircut felt like eternity. This is way worse than fighting a bossfight in a solo dungeon and feels like my lifespan was shortened by half' I sighed as I walked back home.

 

As I entered the house, I can already smell a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen. To think that I'll have such a perfect little sister good at everything. If I were to judge, she's more like my big sister due to how good she is at cooking, cleaning, school, and also making friends. If she weren't my sister, I would've confessed already.

 

"I'm home"

 

Dun Dun Dun Dun

 

For some reason after I took off my shoes, I heard a loud banging as if a running elephant was approaching me. As I looked in front, I saw Yuri running to my direction yelling my name while her arms are in the air asking for me to catch her.

 

"NIII-CHAAAAANNNNN"

 

Thud

 

After catching her, she rubbed her cheeks to my chest. 'this cuteness is killing me ughhh~'

 

"What do you want, Yuri?" I said while patting her head.

 

"I just want to hug nii-chan~"

 

"Did you turn into a bro-con now? Well I know that I'm way too handsome that even my sister will fall in love"

 

"Well I love nii-san. I don't mind being your wife you know~"

 

"Yeah yeah let go already. I have to change clothes" 

 

"Nye nye nye nye nye" She's hugging me from the back while sliding on the floor being dragged as I walk towards my room.

 

"Get out already. I'm going to get changed, you know?"

 

"It's fine, we're siblings after all~"

 

"Siblings my ass. Get out!" 

 

"This is why you have no girlfriend at all nii-chan. Oh you have a girlfriend but it's 3d kekekekeke"

 

SMACK

 

I threw Yuri out of my room while she's yelling "NII-CHAN BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKAAAAAA!"

 

I ignored her as I changed clothes. 'The hell is wrong with Yuri? Did she hit her head or something?' 

 

 

 

As I was about to sleep, I suddenly heard a knock at the door. 'Yuri?'

 

As I opened the door, I saw Yuri wearing her sleeping gown. 

 

"Hey, is there something wrong?"

 

She ignored me as she stepped inside the room straight to my bed.

 

"Ehhh… Yuri, your room is next door."

 

"No." She said with a faint voice while digging her head to my bed.

 

"You're acting weird today. Did something happened?" I said as I scratch my head.

 

As I said that, Yuri looked at me then quickly hugged me tight.

 

"Please don't do reckless things ever again. Nii-chan." Her voice was faint but enough for me to hear clearly. I can feel a wet sensation in my back. Seems like she has always been scared all this time because of me.

 

"Want to sleep with me tonight Yuri?"

 

"Un." I simply smiled as we both lay down on the bed. 

 

She's clinging to me as if I'm going to disappear if she doesn't do so while I'm rubbing her head with my eyes closed. When we were little, Yuri always loved to have her head rubbed while we were sleeping together. She quickly falls asleep when I play with her head since she really feels comfortable. 'Yuri really has grown up. Her chest feels heavy in my chest now unlike before when it was completely flat.' 

 

'By the way, who was that cute junior who tried to talk to me before I left the classroom? I've never seen her before and she probably only knew my name due to the rumor of me saving the cold goddess. Ah well I might as well just ask if she comes back.'

 

 

-

 

 

*Click* *Click* *Click*

 

Early in the morning, my body feels so heavy. For some reason, my alarm sound is different today. As I opened my eyes, I saw my mom holding her phone horizontally while I hear some clicks.

 

"Mom, why are you here in my room?" I said with a sleepy voice.

 

"No-thi-ng~"

 

After hearing her response, my back suddenly went cold then I looked below me. I saw Yuri hugging me while in a half naked state. Her night gown is loosen and I can see her bare chest pressing on my stomach.

 

"M-mom?" I said as I looked at my mom grinning as she holds her phone taking pictures of us.

 

"It's fine it's fine. Nagaki and Yuri are on their puberty after all~" she said while grinning as she holds her phone taking pictures of us.

 

"DELETE THAT ALREADY!" I said but what I recieved as response was just my mom sticking her tongue out.

 

"Ugh" I heard a faint voice. Seems like Yuri is about to wake up.

 

Yuri slowly stood in the bed while rubbing her eyes. After doing that, her bare front is clear in front of me. It was beautiful.

 

"Un… Good morning nii-chan"

 

I quickly grabbed her sleeping gown to cover her front but 'WHY IS THIS TRANSPARENT'

 

Last night, I opened the door without opening the lights. All I thought was she's in her sleeping gown. Since it was reflecting the moon's light. 

 

After Yuri realized what's going on, she screamed: "KYAAAA!!!!! Nii-chan ECCHI!!"

 

"At first, I checked Yuri's room since I thought it was weird for her to not be in the kitchen this morning. I saw her room empty so I got worried. Turns out her brother kidnapped her to sleep together with him. Fu fu fu~" Mom said with a worried face full of sarcasm.

 

"LIKE HELL I DID! Yuri just suddenly came to my room last night so I let her sleep with me!" I tried to explain everything but what Yuri made was just tilting her head. 'You goddamn traitor!!'

 

"Yes yes, I believe you~"

 

"No you don't!"

 

"Fu fu fu" Mom simply laughed while her fingers are on her lips.

 

'Are you really my mom? Just kill me already'

 

"Both of you, go and tidy yourself up unless you want to be late~" 

 

As mom left the room, me and Yuri looked at each other.

 

"Nii-chan already saw everything. I can't get married anymoreeee"

 

It's crystal clear how Yuri inherited our mom's face and personality.

 

"Marry my ass! Get out and get ready for school!"

 

"Che, you're no fun nii-chan." Yuri said while sulking but I just ignored her. I can't stand to see her since she's naked and I don't want to fantasize about my sister as much as possible so please get out!!!!

17