Chapter 1 – The Beginning
1.9k 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sorry babe. I can't stay late tonight. I have an early class tomorrow. I will see you after your class at 2?" I asked as I walked my girlfriend Emily to her dorm room. 

She was a gorgeous blonde, with hair past her shoulders, and a body to die for. She was a veterinarian student, but she also modelled part time.

"I can't tomorrow babe. I have something on" Emily answered

"What do you have on?" I asked

"Oh... Chris asked me to help him on his psychology assessment as a volunteer" Emily answered

"Huh? Chris who? Chris Lanyard? You know I don't like that guy" I answered

"Oh, come on Ryan. You're not jealous are you? I chose you over him remember?" Emily said, giving me a kiss

"Then why are you flirting with him?" I asked

"I'm not flirting with him. You know I take a few psychology classes that coincide with him. I just don't major in it like he does. And he says he needs a volunteer for his final practical assessment tomorrow. I just can't let a friend down" Emily said

"A friend huh? Do you know what kind of practical assessment it is?" I asked

"I don't know. But he won't do anything untowards to me. After all, there will be his lecturer and other students there" Emily said

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't just be unreasonable can I?

"Come on. It will be fine. If you want, you can come and watch" Emily smiled

"No... no need. I have a class anyway. See you for dinner?" I answered

"Ok babe. See you" she said as we kissed goodnight. 

I groped her butt, but she pushed my hand away

"Hey. You want to save ourselves for our wedding, remember?" she said

I gave her a cheeky smile and waved at her as I left happily.

--

I snuck into the mid sized lecture hall.

I didn't trust that bastard a bit. 

I sat in the shadows at the edge of the hall and watched the "assessment" of Chris. 

The hall seemed too large for the number of students present.

Emily didn't know I skipped class to come as I didn't want her to think I didn't trust her.

The class was just about to start but I didn't see that slimy bastard anywhere, nor did I see Emily anywhere.

Where was she? And how come Chris wasn't here yet?

Suddenly, someone sat next to me.

I instinctively his my face not to be recognized, but then I heard his voice

"Freeze. Now you will not be able to move or say anything and will follow my every command once I snap my fingers and say "Ryan is a cuckold" " he said suddenly snapping his fingers. 

I turned around and say that it was Chris sitting next to me. 

"Ryan is a cuckold" he said and I suddenly found that I could not move or say anything. 

"Good. Now enjoy the show" Chris said as he patted my shoulder, got up and walked out of the hall through the back door.

Moments later, he walked in the hall again holding Emily's hand.

She didn't notice me as they passed by and was brought to the front of the hall.

"Mr Danning, my fellow students. This is my friend Emily. We are not together are we Emily?" Chris asked

"No. I have a boyfriend. He's a medical student here" Emily stated

"Now, for my test, I have given Emily some hypnotic programming. As you know, we are able to manipulate memories, change feelings, but we cannot make someone do something they don't want to do. I am her to challenge that hypothesis" Chris smiled

My eyes opened. What was he up to? Hypnotic programming? What did he do to Emily?

"Let us begin. I have pre-conditioned Emily here with a code word where she'll do anything I say" he said.

"You did what? What code word?" Emily asked, shocked by his admission. 

"Emily is my fuck slave" Chris said

Suddenly, Emily stood still and blinked, before she calmed down and looked to be in a neutral state.

"Did he say Emily is her fuck slave?" I thought to myself. But I continued watching helplessly.

"Good. Now, what does your boyfriend think of me? Does he like me?" Chris asked

"No. He thinks you still have a crush on me. But I told him that you don't have any intentions towards me anymore" Emily said

"Oh, that hurts. So, do you think I will do anything to you?" Chris asked as he started unbuttoning the buttons on the front of Emily's chest

"No. We're just friends. I trust that you won't do anything towards me" Emily smiled naturally as he pushed the dress off her shoulders and if fell to the floor around her feet.

"Of course not. You won't betray your boyfriend would you?" Chris asked, walking behind her and unclasping her bra

"No. I trust you. You're a safe friend" Emily said, moving her arms to help him remove her bra, releasing her gorgeous breasts

I tried to get up, to scream, but I sat impotently stuck to the lecture seat in the corner.

"So, for my test, I will ask a few personal questions, to see if my hypnotism will overcome your mental barriers that would prevent one from answering, ok?" Chris asked as he pulled down her panties.

"Sure, you can try. But I don't think you'll get what you want" Emily laughed

"Lets try then. First question, do you shave your pussy?" Chris asked, bending over and taking a close look at her cleanly waxed pussy that she did for a bikini shoot.

"I think that's a bit personal, don't you think?" Emily said, shocked.

"Ok then, lets try another question" Chris said, pushing her to her knees and opening his pants revealing his large cock.

"So... do you give blowjobs? How about to your boyfriend?" he asked, putting his dick close to my girlfriend's mouth.

"Uh...That's too personal. I'm not so comfortable.... comfortable.." Emily hesitated as he touched his cock onto her open bottom lip, preventing her from answering

"Ok forget blowjobs. You like popsicles, don't you?" he asked

"Sure, who doesn't love popsicles?" Emile replied

"Here! Then have one here" he said

I watched helplessly as he rubbed his cock from one side to the other on her lips, smearing pre-cum that left a thread of pre-cum that connected his cock to her lips as he pulled away a bit.

My mind screamed no, but my cock was barely held inside my pants as I was somehow so hard.

"Ok.. thanks" she said taking his cock in her hand and opening her mouth. 

Chris allowed her to suck and lick his huge cock before he grabbed her head with both hands, shoved his cock into her mouth and started fucking her mouth.

This went on for a good minute as the whole audience watched quietly. 

"The best part is... ugh... the filling inside.." Chris said as he grunted. 

Emily's eyes popped open but she took all his cum into his mouth. 

"Delicious?" he asked, nodding his head. 

"Very" she said, after swallowing his cum. 

"So... you are in a monogamous relationship with uh... whats his name?" Chris asked as he pulled his cock out of her mouth and helped her to stand up.

"Yes... I am in a relationship with..." she said, looking confused

"You can't remember his name, can you? How can you say you love him?" he said

"No! My boyfriend's name .... I do know that I love him very much!" Emily said adamantly even though she had forgotten my name.

"Never mind, follow me for a test" Chris said, leading her to the teaching bench in front of the lecture hall. 

He guided her to lay down on the bench facing up that was just under waist high and was just right height for someone to fuck her.

Her glorious body was open for all to see.  

"Now I would like a volunteer. How about you at the end over there? Come down and join us" Chris said, calling me down. 

My body seemed to move by itself as my mind screamed, still not wanting Emily to see me. 

"Do you know this man?" Chris asked Emily, but he shook his head at the same time. 

"No. I've never seen him in my life" Emily said, looking at me directly, but I could see she showed no signs of recognition in her eyes. 

"What's your name?" Chris asked me, pretending not to know. 

"Ryan... Ryan Martin" I answered, but I wanted to scream out more. 

"That's the same name as your boyfriend. Are you sure you don't recognize him?" Chris asked while shaking his head again. 

"No... that name is familiar.. but. I'm not sure" she said. 

"How about you take off your clothes Ryan" he ordered. 

I started undressing and putting my clothes in a pile on top of her clothes as I watched Chris lick Emily's pussy in front of everyone. Why isn't the lecturer stopping this? Why aren't the students doing anything? Are those people taking videos? And are those guys masturbating?

"And you won't ever cheat on your boyfriend, would you?" Chris asked as he looked at me and ordered "Your dick is limp and cannot get hard" 

My cock that was erect from earlier suddenly became limp like a balloon deflating.  

"No.. I would never cheat on... on... my boyfriend" Emily said

Chris got me to stand between her legs 

"You may try to fuck her with your flaccid dick" he said

I adjusted my flaccid penis to her pussy and tried to insert it, but it could not get hard. I pushed forwards but it wouldn't go inside her. 

"It looks like our friend Ryan here is impotent. Why don't I try?" Chris said

He pushed me aside and got between her legs. 

"Now you say you're completely monogamous?" Chris asked Emily as he placed his erect cock, still wet with Emily's saliva, touching the opening of her pussy. 

"Yes. I won't love another" Emily said. He smiled

"Now Ryan... I would need your help. Come stand behind me" he ordered

I stood behind him. 

"I want you to push my hips forwards, pushing my dick into her" Chris ordered

I couldn't stop myself as my hands pushed butt, causing his cock that was larger than mine to enter deep into her.

She arched her back and moaned. 

"Now, lie on the ground between my legs here. I want you to watch me fuck her" he said

I lay on the ground, my head looking above where his cock joined her pussy as he continued fucking her in and out.

Blood could be seen on his cock 

"Oh, you're a virgin? I'm surprised your boyfriend didn't fuck you yet" Chris said, genuinely surprised. 

"No my.. boyfriend.. .he wanted to wait until he graduated medical school to marry me" Emily said between gasps of breath. 

Both him and Emily were moaning erotically, but my flaccid dick didn't react at all even though my mind was thoroughly stimulated.  

"Ugh... ugh...uhhh" Chris grunted after a few minutes and slowly pulled his cock out of her. 

Cum dripped out of her pussy and fell onto my face, but I didn't react. 

"Ok... Emily is open for business" Chris said as everyone in the hall stood up and removed their clothes. 

I spend the next hour on the floor, watching multiple dicks step over my face, taking turns in Emily's pussy, as loads of cum covered my face. 

I could hear from above, as the men were fucking her mouth and using her hands as well. 

Even the lecturer joined in. 

The endless torture was hell to me, but there was nothing I can do about it. 

"Congratulations Chris. You passed. The demonstration was great" the lecturer Mr Danning said after wiping his dick on Emily's leg and zipping up his pants. 

Emily was covered in cum as her pussy and ass was thoroughly used as were her mouth and hands. 

"Thank you sir" Chris smiled

"Now, clean up as best you can ok? I don't want the cleaners complaining" Mr Danning said, walking out. 

"Ryan, clean her up with your tongue" Ryan ordered. 

I spent the next hour licking her pussy and asshole, inside and out, as well as licking her body clean.

I got so full, I didn't need dinner. 

I followed them both back to Emily's place as I joined them in the shower. 

Chris fucked her doggie style in the shower, but my role is to sit on the floor and watch them fuck. 

He enjoyed forcing me to watch. 

When he was done, he left us with a few orders. 

"Ryan, you will forget everything that happened to Emily at the psychology hall today. I am invisible to you. You don't even notice I am in front of you unless I say so" he said. 

"Emily, you will forget what was done to you too. You will only remember I made you answer a few embarrassing questions and that was it" he said

"Oh.. and Ryan. You cannot get an erection without my approval. And Emily, you will get aroused everytime you think of me" he said as he put us both to sleep in Emily's room. 

Satisfied, he left us sleeping naked together. 

9