Chapter 8 – The Encore Act
715 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chris and Emily walked onto the stage absolutely naked this time. 

I was shocked as Emily got to her knees as they stood in the center of the stage and started sucking is cock! This was different from before!

"Today, as the encore performance, I would like to perform a more extreme version of all the illusions we've done before. 

We run the risk of revealing our tricks, but that is more exciting isn't it?

For our first trick, I would like to show you our version of the classic trick of cups and ball.

This is a game where you have 3 cups and a ball underneath, and the magician will move around the cups and you would have to guess the cup that contains the ball underneath it.

But for tonight, our version is called dicks and balls

I would like a volunteer to try this game.

How about you sir?" Chris said looking at a random guy from the audience. 

He walked onto the stage just as Emily bent over and Chris inserted his cock, fucking her in front of everybody!

The man stumbled on stage, shocked by what he saw

"Careful man. What's your name?" Chris asked as he groped Emily's breast

"I... I'm Andy" he said

"Well hello Andy. I would like you to examine, am I fucking Erica here for real?" Chris asked

He looked carefully as Chris pulled out his cock 3/4 of the way and shoved it in again, then pulled it out slowly to show him Emily's pussy juices lubricating his cock.

"Yes.... yes.. that's real" Andy replied

"Really? It's a dildo!" Chris smiled as his cock popped off his groin, stuck balls deep in Emily. 

She walked around with it still inside her, bending over at the side of the stage to show the dildo and suction cup inside her closeup. 

The men were encouraged to get up and have a look and Chris walked around showing off his smooth groin area with his missing dick. 

The then walked off to bring out the table and the coasters, together with the other 2 dildos, placing them on the coasters as Emily climbed on the table and sat on one of the coasters. 

She got up, leaving the dildo attached to the coaster, glistening with her pussy juices

"Now for the game. Andy, chose my dick that belongs to me" he smiled as he moved the coasters and dildos around. 

The answer was obvious as there was only one dildo that was covered in pussy juices. 

But the crowd yelled for him to pick another one, so he picked one of the other two dicks. 

Chris smiled and nodded as Emily got onto the table again and sat on the dildo he picked, one that was not covered in pussy juices

She picked it up with her pussy, having shoved it balls deep and walked to the center of the stage and bent over. 

Chris walked up behind her and his hips shoved the dildo deeper into her as it attached to his hips. 

He started fucking her again and Andy's eyes popped out to see that it had become his cock again. 

"Please, take a closer look" Chris said as Andy examined them closely. He was bewildered at what was happening. 

Just then, Chris started cumming and Emily grunted before he pulled out his huge cock, spilling a globule of cum onto the floor from her pussy. 

"Thank you Andy, you may return to your seat!" Chris smiled. 

His cock was clearly attached, still leaking cum and covered it pussy juices. It had also started to become flaccid, showing that his penis was real!

The audience cheered loudly as they had never seen such an act before. Even those that had, like me, was stunned speechless as their act went up another level. 

Emily pulled out the 4 section box from the back and got into it. This time, Chris called up 7 large black guys who were from the local franchise basketball team which coincidentally had large cocks and one of them got his cock held by Emily's hand. 

He cut Emily into 4 pieces as before, but this time he opened the 4 smaller doors for everyone to see. 

He picked up Emily's head out of the box and her head smiled even while detached from her body! 

Everyone gasped and he shoved her face onto the cock of the first guy and asked him to fuck her face, which he did. The ecstacy showed on his face showed that he was indeed getting a blowjob. 

Chris pulled out the hips from the box and passed it to the largest black man again, and impaled her pussy on his huge cock. He immediately grabbed her hips and started fucking the detached hips wildly. 

He instructed another one to fuck her anus as well! 

"This was definitely different!" Ryan thought to himself wondering if they were using models or sex toys to get this effect. It was physically impossible to do such a thing except in movies with special effects. 

Her mouth started screaming from being double penetrated, but the first guy also started fucking her face without restraint. 

Chris took out her feet and gave it to the fourth guy, showing him how to place the underside of her feet together. 

Lastly, Chris took out her top torso and placed it between 2 guys as Emily's hands gave them both handjobs. The last guy was instructed to sit on her chest and press her gorgeous breasts together for a tit fuck. 

I watched in amazement and horror as my cut up girlfriend was fucked by multiple black men at the same time, their enormous cocks bulging from everywhere inside her body. 

Finally, they all started cumming in and on her.

Chris took back her body parts, one at a time and reinserted them back into the boxes. He closed the doors and opened them again, revealing Emily completely whole but covered in cum!

She had cum from her mouth, her pussy and anus, as well as cum on both her hands and feet, as well as all over her neck and upper chest!

As Emily wiped herself off on stage with a towel, Chris changed up the sequence of the show and brought out the large water dispenser and deflated blowup doll. 

"For our next trip, we will do a illusion which we've renamed the human urinal!" he said as Emily climbed onto the table and got into the water dispenser. 

"This time, we would like volunteers, perhaps 20" he said

Around 20 men leaped up and ran on stage as Emily contorted to get into the dispenser. 

Chris started draining the faucet on the container, handing out cups of water to all the men.

He placed the blow up doll on a short table nearby, with it's head hanging down one side. 

As the men finished their drinks, Chris refilled their cups. By now Emily was visibly smaller inside the container and the men who peered into it from close up were shocked that it looked so real. 

"Those that need to go and take a whizz, I want you to pee into this doll" he said showing the cut holes in the pussy and mouth pockets of the toy. 

The men were hesitant at first, but one of the guys needed to go real bad and ran to the toy, urinating inside it's pussy. 

Another man joined in and peed into the doll's mouth. 

Chris kept refilling their cups until the container was empty as the 20 men lined up to urgently pee into the doll. 

Before long, the last 2 men were fucking Emily's mouth and pussy. 

Emily's body moved around as she moaned from being spit roasted on her back. 

Both men started cumming, mixing in their cum with their pee. 

The other men suddenly got a huge erection and one of the men suddenly said

"Wait... I still have a little bit more" 

The rest started yelling the same thing and before long, all 20 men had a turn with her before cumming into her mouth or pussy. 

I gritted my teeth. This was too much! Even if it isn't real, I felt humiliated like a cuckold.

But this was their big break and I didn't want to ruin it for Emily. 

Emily cleaned herself up again as Chris took to the stage. 

"For our final act, we usually do a sex swap act with a guy losing his penis and putting a dildo on Erica as we saw their bodies in half and reassemble them with exchanged body parts. 

But we would like to show you a new illusion, an original. It's called the Exchange" Chris said as Emily pushed out a table with wheels. 

They both stood behind the table next to each other, both naked as they closed their eyes. 

As the music played, they opened their eyes simultaneously and looked at each other's body. 

Emily plucked out her left breast and put it on the table, Chris did the same with his left pectoral and placed it next to her breast. 

She started fingering her pussy, before "peeling" it off like a sticker and placing it on the table. Her groin was blank as if she had no sex. 

Chris followed her and plucked off his penis. 

Ryan watched in fascination and horror as they both removed their left arms each. 

As they put it on the table, Chris picked up Emily's and attached her skinnier arm to his more muscular torso and did the same with her left breast. She replaced his more muscular left arm and pectorals on her body making both of them look weird. 

Chris then attached her pussy sticker to his groin as she put his penis onto her body and they continued swapping body parts with legs and arms. 

Finally, they stood looking weird on stage. Emily had all of Chris's muscles, arms and legs, but on a smaller frame that made her look like a overly muscular dwarf with a huge cock hanging between her legs. 

Chris had Emily's female body parts but on a bigger frame, looking like a female bodybuilder on too much steroids. 

They both hugged each other's bodies as Chris' body visibly shrank and Emily's body visibly grew. 

They let go to show that Emily's head was attached to Chris' body while Chris' head was attached to Emily's

Emily bent Chris over and her huge erect cock was shoved into his pussy as she started fucking him!

Simultaneously, they both removed their heads and placed them on the table, with Chris' male body still balls deep inside Emily's female body. 

Chris' body grabbed his own head and put it on his neck but picked up Emily's head as her body reached for hers. 

"Hey!" her head said as Chris pulled out his dick, glistening with her pussy juices and shoved his dick into her mouth. 

As she had to cling on to him with her mouth, Emily couldn't do anything as Chris lifted Emily's headless body to the table and placed her sitting with her legs open to the audience, showing her naked body in it's full glory. 

"Thank you!" Chris smiled, still holding Emily's head to his groin as he left the stage with Emily's body still sitting on the table like a statue with her pussy wide open. 

The audience clapped as they got up, many of them getting up to see Emily's body close up

They touched it and fingered her cum filled pussy. It felt real and even smelled real!

Just as a few wanted to fuck her, the headless body suddenly got up and walked off the stage to everyone's shock!

--

I made my way back stage and smiled when I saw Emily

"Ryan! Where were you? I couldn't see you!" she said

"I was standing behind. That's the best place I could get with the scalped ticket I got" I answered

"Why did you get a scalped ticket? Where is the VIP ticket I got you?" Emily asked

"I never received it" I replied

"Oh you poor thing. What did you think of our new act?" she asked

"It's... more hardcore than the last time" I answered

"Yes.. and guess what! We've been offered a show in Vegas!" she screamed at me excitedly

"W.. what?" I stammered

"Yes! We've been offered a two year show in Las Vegas! Like Pun and Told'er or like Celeste Don!" she screamed

I congratulated her, but deep inside, my heart dropped

I was happy for her, but at the same time, I won't be seeing her for a long time except on holidays.

 

5