Chapter 12 – A New Life
595 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hospital and doctors agreed for me to undergo sex change surgery, since they knew that I no longer had my male sexual organs.

Initially they thought that I should opt for a penis reconstruction surgery and was surprised when I asked for a sex change instead.  

I went through the relevant psyche exams but the hospital psychiatrist found some abnormalities with my psyche tests. Several signs showed that I never had any intentions of being a woman as I actually married my wife even after my castration. 

The doctor wondered if it was depression of losing my penis that made me want to do this, and a background check showed that my wife was Erica of the famous sex magic act that publicly has sex with her on stage partner Eric and volunteers in their acts.

Somehow I got very defensive about this and she looked at me incredulously as I tried my best to explain that Eric publicly pushing his cock in and out of Erica's pussy isn't really having sex but some illusion. I knew very well how I sounded like, but I just went on a tirade. 

Furthermore, she found some irregularities in my psyche profile. She couldn't place what was wrong, only that she thought my decisions weren't fully my own

However, after a visit by the famous magic team Eric and Erica, meeting the directors of the hospital and doing charity visits to the ward, the hospital agreed to do the surgery.

--

"You what?" Tyler said as I told her I was undergoing the surgery.

Tyler Ashford was my closest friend among the 6 residents in my batch in the hospital working with me and the only female among us.

Before this, we were never close and she was known as an untouchable queen, always being the best at everything we were doing and receiving the highest evaluations.

I always regarded her as my rival and target to surpass in my performances, and she was always only professional not just to me, but to everyone else as well. 

She was however a very pretty brunette that the other 4 residents and many male doctors were obviously trying to chase her, but I was never one of those interested.

Our relationship was at most platonic as she knew I came to Vegas to be with my girlfriend.

We spent a moment together on the same shift when we tried to get to know each other, and she found out I was dating Erica from the magic duo. She had seen the show and started talking to me about her concerns about Erica being fucked all the time by Eric and volunteers from the audience.

This led to an argument between us as I argued that it was all an illusion and she accused me of being stupid and brainwashed. 

We argued so heatedly that we ended up not talking to each other for a long time, intentionally avoiding each other until the day of my castration.

She was coincidentally on duty on the day of my castration as I was wheeled in in a state of shock

She stayed with me and even held my hand as the doctors treated my wound. Fortunately the castration was very precise and neat and cleaning up was pretty easy. 

Too bad they did not bring in the penis, otherwise the doctors would have been able to reattach it!

By the time I got discharged, Chris had already turned it into a dildo and the insides a plasticized display. 

We got close after that, so much that I even invited her to my wedding but she declined. 

And she has been my support in my workplace and closest friend there ever since. 

It was not to say Emily and Chris were not supportive, but Tyler was my rock in my workplace.

Without her, I might have just quit medicine completely and be what Chris wanted me to be, another magic assistant.

She became my friend when I desperately needed one.

Now, we were having another argument as she was against me having a sex change.

"I said I'm getting a vaginoplasty" I said

"Oh Ryan, don't do this on a whim. Is it Emily's request or Chris?" she asked accusingly.

"No... it's not like that" I argued

Tyler immediately shut about about accusing Emily or Chris as she knew it seemed my sensitive spot. 

It went back and forth, all the reasons I was going to do it and her reasons I shouldn't, but we could not agree

This time we didn't part on bad terms.

"Ryan... I will support you as your friend. But I just want to say, I think you're making a big mistake" she said

"I am very thankful for your friendship Tyler. I hope you know that" I said

She hugged me and suddenly kissed me on the lips before leaving the room. 

"Tyler?" I said, touching my lips in shock as she rushed out. I could swear she was crying

I didn't see Tyler in the following days as our shifts did not match, but as I was lying down in the operating room for my procedure, she was there as a observer.

--

Over the following months, Chris and Emily were openly fucking in front of me, while I wore bandages on my groin as I went through the various stages of recovery.

I grew my hair long and started losing muscle mass, getting skinny and looking like a female model. I started growing breasts as I took the female hormones, and it also caused my face and body to become softer and more feminine.

I changed my name legally to Dr Rianna Martin, since I had to convince the doctors and psychologists doing the sex change that I seriously wanted to be a woman. 

I had to put inside my new vagina special dilators to make sure my new vagina does not close up, and I was fortunate I had Tyler help me with this in the hospital, and Emily to help me at home. 

During my recovery period, things were uneventful as I worked my regular shifts, trying my best to show that my sex change did not affect my performance, while learning how to dress and behave like a woman. 

I grew my hair long and started losing muscle mass, getting skinny and looking like a female model. I started growing breasts as I took the female hormones, and it also caused my face and body to become softer and more feminine.

I had to change my name legally to Dr Rianna Martin, since I had to convince the doctors and psychologists doing the sex change that I seriously wanted to be a woman. 

But I have to admit, it was hard getting used to the conditions at home sharing the bed with Chris and Emily. They were practically fucking all the time. 

At nights Emily would sleep hugging me. But when I was sleeping, Chris would pull her into his arms to hug her the rest of the night, as they had been doing all along when I was in university.

Late at night to sleep, he loved rubbing his large cock between her ass, or rubbing it between her thighs and up and down her slit, most times leading to another fuck session in the middle of the night which wakes me up. 

It would bother me when I was still a man, but now I tried not to be affected, although my heart was not completely happy about it. 

Emily still loved me and we cuddled to sleep at night, but Chris was the one fulfilling her lusts and sexual desires.

I had wondered where all the dildos and vanilla liquids went to, as they seemed to fuck for real all the time now, even in practice for their show. It was as if Chris no longer tried his best to make me feel comfortable with him there. 

At first, Emily seemed a little apologetic about yelling Chris' name when they fucked. But as I could not fulfill her anyway, I told her that it was alright, I understood. 

On certain nights, I made lesbian love with her, using our fingers and tongues to pleasure each other. Chris usually joined in and fucked Emily, but on one particular night, as I was in the 69 position with Emily below me, I felt his huge penis touch my vagina

I turned around and before I could say anything, I felt my abdomen being filled with something large as I grunted in both pain and pleasure.

Fortunately Emily had lubricated my pussy with her saliva as I could not produce any of my own, as he fucked me hard. I wouldn't say it was pleasurable, only that it was a strange experience being fucked doggie style for real. 

I do remember that as a man, he fucked my ass with his dildo a few times, and I wasn't sure why I was open to that suggestion. He just said something about domination. 

But now as he fucked my pussy,  I knew I fully belonged to him. 

He turned me around and I was facing him face to face as he rammed his huge cock into me, his grunting face looking weird and threatening. 

Emily watched curiously as her husband was being fucked by her boyfriend until he came into me.  

But unlike a normal vagina, my artificial one had to be cleaned out after sex and I found this a troublesome process. But I had to say, his large cock would ensure it never closes up as he stretched me fully. 

He started fucking Emily after cumming inside me letting me watch as usual from the side as I lay down exhausted. 

There wasn't any pretense to bother with dildos, and I started wondering if there were really any dildos used in the first place, even though he showed me that they were dildos before I lost my manhood.

But then again, maybe that's my jealousy speaking. After all, I'm his lover as well now.

Even in their magic show, their sex was no longer pretending to be an illusion and they openly admitted to it being real sex on stage and in interviews.

Previously, I believed they wanted to prevent me from thinking they were cheating on me behind my back by supposedly using dildos instead of really fucking, but now it seemed that they thought I can't get jealous anymore since I was physically and legally a woman now, and fucked openly.

Legally, Emily and I were still married, even if we've never consummated the marriage. Emily has never asked for a divorce even if she was literally sleeping with another man next to me daily. She very easily could by claiming I couldn't satisfy her sexual desires. 

After my full recovery from surgery, I was told to try to use my vagina regularly to keep it from closing up. 

Chris has started fucking me regularly. I didn't love him, although his big cock did give me feelings in my new pussy.

Tyler was shocked at the used state of my vagina, realizing I had been fucking regularly, but kept quiet as she helped me learn how to get dressed, how to use makeup and how to behave. 

As Chris stretched out my pussy, the small dilators weren't enough. I used my own penis dildo stuffed inside me when I went around the day on my shifts

--

My castration happened in my first year residency in Vegas, and the sex change and recovery took the rest of that year.

There were 5 other residents with me, but after my castration and my operation, I naturally drifted away from most of them.

But somehow my relationship with Tyler got closer over those years. 

As we were both women now, we spent time together as she guided me on how to be a woman, as Emily lived an abnormal lifestyle as a magician in Las Vegas and wasn't a good example.

Tyler was also a beauty, but unlike Emily who was a sexual goddess, Tyler was more of a brainy brunette who had her hair tied in a ponytail and thin framed glasses.

The next 3 years passed by in a flash and I was now going into a specialized field.

I had decided that I wanted to specialize in becoming a urologist. 

Since my sex change, I thought I might as well specialize in the very field that affects me.

Perhaps one day there would be hope of a transplant of a living penis back onto myself and reattach the nerves.

To my surprise, Tyler wanted to specialize in urology too, so we were always together lately.

She said she would want to help me transplant a dick to me one day

So everyday, we worked in the urology department, even assisting in a few more sex changes like mine.

However, I found myself envious of my patients, seeing dicks all day. 

 

2