Chapter 17 – Returning to Society
715 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many months later, we were staying at a luxury apartment that Emily bought.

Chris never shared any of the millions they earned as Eric and Erica, but after suing in court, Emily won the case

Fortunately, the court ruled that half the money in Chris's accounts were hers since she was the legal partner of the show.

Furthermore, it was proven that she was under his mind control, unable to reject Chris' control, so she was cheated out of her share.

Though the show was shut down, Emile received the rights to all the recordings of their show and started an adult website that became very popular.

She also answered questions on the forum, so her popularity has never been higher.

She admitted that all the sex was real, and admitted that many of the tricks were a secret, even from her.

Admittedly, Chris was a genius in the magic business. There would probably never be another one like him.

A few famous magicians even tried to date Emily, but she rejected them all, fearful that any of them might hypnotize her again or found out about her password and use it against her.

As for Tyler, she was reevaluated and allowed back to the medical profession.

While the court case of Chris Lanyard was public and in the news, the identities of his victims, namely the 3 of us, were kept a secret.

As such, she finally became a full fledged plastic surgeon, and Emily sponsored Tyler her own clinic.

As I recovered, I was told that I was once a man, even though I am a woman now, and I was slowly told of the circumstances. 

They initially were conflicted of what to tell me.

The medical committee advised Emily and Tyler that since I had no memories of my past, that I should just be told that I was a woman all along 

If they told me I was a woman, it would have been easier for me and I would eventually adapt to my new life as a woman. 

They were forced to agree, since biologically, I would never regrow back my penis. I could theoretically get a penis implant, but the medical committee decided against it, since I seemed to be adapting well as a woman.  

My body was as gorgeous as a woman could be, without any plastic surgery besides my vaginaplasty. My breasts were natural and my feminine shape, soft features and sexy body was all natural. The only thing I had to watch out for was to make sure my pussy is properly lubricated for sex, since my body didn't produce any lubrication of it's own. 

Even up to today, I still had no memory of what happened before I came to live here with Emily and Tyler. 

Emily and Tyler did, however tell me about my past as a man, and how they were in love with me before, even though the committee had told them not to. 

One I knew the truth, they decided it was up to me, as they would love me anyway.

I believed what they were telling me, but I had no real memories of my own. 

Thus, Emily did not hide any of her old photos from the sexual photoshoots or sex with Chris, or even their old magic shows, I didn't ask about the circumstances.

In fact, I had fantasies every night of being fucked by those large cocks like Emily in those photos and videos

The both of them however tried to rekindle my feelings as a man, attempting to make love to me every night. But they were disappointed that I preferred making lesbian love to them, the way they did to each other on certain nights.

That was because, my penis attachment gave me no pleasure, and instead enjoyed the stimulation, limited though it may be, from my vagina.

Thus, for the time being, even though I was told I was a man before, I lived as a woman, sharing the bed naked with both Emily and Tyler. 

They kept insisting I wore my dick while peeing, but I agreed to do so only if they did the same. 

So Emily and Tyler took turns wearing the penis to pee, and after a while, it became the peeing penis, used by all of us. 

But in the many times that either Emily or Tyler looked depressed that I didn't like wearing my penis, I would wear it and fuck them just to please them, which made them happy. 

So our new lives were full of compromises, with them trying to make me remember being a man, but me rejecting it. 

I had no memories of my past, and I had no pride of being a man.

This strange dildo they kept getting me to wear, which they called my penis didn't give me pleasure when I used it to fuck them, no more than wearing a strap on dildo.

Furthermore, even with Tyler or Emily wearing my cock to fuck me, it wasn't big enough for me to feel good

I much preferred the many identical dildos they had, which I know they secretly used on themselves, but pretended to hate for some reason.

Even though Emily and Tyler loved me and each other, dildos weren't enough for us and we went out on blind dates. 

While both Emily and Tyler were still waiting for me to perhaps recover my feelings as a man, I instead found someone

I met a guy named Marlon Jones, who was a big muscular athlete who everyone called Flex. 

While I didn't love him, he was handsome and rich, and I loved his cock inside me and we fucked all the time. 

But I didn't stay with him for long, after he caught me cheating on him with another athlete. And the cycle continued with me serial dating and fucking around, living a hedonistic lifestyle of pleasure and sex. 

But I reconciled with Flex and still met up with him for sex, even after he eventually married a celebrity actress who disposed me, as our affair was covered in all the tabloids

This disappointed Emily and Tyler of course, who also eventually found lovers of their own.

Tyler started dating a fellow doctor named Richard Lemmington, a urologist that was in my batch and who was a resident together with the both of us a few years ago. 

Emily on the other hand, returned to nude and erotic modelling with Michael Hardcock, flying back to LA whenever she had a shoot, and even started dating him. 

She got plenty of hard cocks posing in extremely explicit shots, and Michael himself released a photo book of backstage photos, of him in sexual poses his many models, getting blowjobs from them, fucking them or getting his cock cumming all over them. Emily was in a quarter of all the pictures in the photo book.

We still officially stayed in the same apartment owned by Emily, but more often than not we were now staying with our new lovers. 

--

Some time passed and even though I regained my memories, I didn't regain my emotions attached to them. 

So though I now remembered what it was like being a man before, I didn't miss it and was getting plenty of sex as a woman which more than satisfied me. 

I had even joined Emily and taken pictures with Michael Hardcock having sex with me, which he said will appear in the next photobook. I also fucked the many male models in several photoshoots which was fun. 

I had been readmitted as a doctor after I retook all the relevant tests to prove my competency and capabilities. 

For some reason, I still became a urologist, as I somehow liked looking at cocks. 

And my patients, while uncomfortable at first having a beautiful female urologist, eventually enjoyed having their erect cocks touched by me. 

I also specialized in sex changes, and after a year had become a respected expert, not least since I myself was a recipient of a male to female procedure.

I had been pioneering the procedure of transplanting cocks that were cut off from male to female operations together with Tyler at Tyler's insistence.

The penises were about to be disposed off anyway, and thus we didn't feel the need to get written approvals for the donor. Legally speaking, disposed body parts did not need consent by the patient who disposed it.

As such we used the average sized dicks on our female to male patients, while I was experimenting on female to male uterus and ovari transplants without telling Tyler.

Secretly, we took home the impressive penises to turn into contraptions like was made with my original penis.

We used the same magic contraption creator and the same forensic lab to redo the same procedure that was done for my penis.

Tyler did suggest transplanting a particularly large black cock onto me, but I rather have it inside me than transplanted on me, even with Emily trying to convince me with Tyler

They both sighed and were resigned to just having me as a sister than a lover and husband.

Eventually, we drifted apart as Tyler got engaged to Richard and moved in with him

I have to say, I felt a slight twinge in my heart for some unknown reason.

As Emily soon moved out of her apartment to move in with Michael Hardcock, I went to find an apartment of my own, even if Emily insisted I stay on.

Although I had good memories of living there with Emily and Tyler, it was time to move on.

I was a successful surgeon and doctor of my own, and still had joint procedures with Tyler every several weeks.

But that was when certain tragedies started happening.

At first, my on again off again lover died in a plane crash as his private plane didn't arrive at the city his team was playing. 

His wife tried to attack me as I attended his funeral.

The next tragedy happened just before Richard married Tyler. He had a sudden heart attack during his bachelors party, two days from their actual wedding.

Tyler was devastated to find out to her humiliation that he died fucking the stripper at his bachelors party. The worst thing is, he never had heart problems before and went for his regular annual checkup.

Then there was Michael Hardcock, whom Emily had a defacto relationship for a few months now. He died from a drug overdose, even when Emily didn't know he even took drugs!

All these tragedies happened within days of each other. that we didn't even get to see each other and could only talk on the phone

I managed to meet up with Tyler as we stayed in Vegas and I knew Richard as well. 

But to our shock, Emily disappeared while she was supposed to board a flight to meet us.

We called her frantically, but several days passed without any news from her.

Even the police could not find any evidence of her.

Little did we know, that one by one, even the people that I dated suddenly died under mysterious circumstances. 

A week later, the police managed to tie all the deaths and found that the only thing in common was their relation to us. 

I was arrested and brought in for questioning, but I was informed that Tyler had disappeared as well!

What was going on? The tabloids initially branded the 3 of us as being under a death curse

But now, I was the one getting the blame as both Emily and Tyler were presumed dead.

It was only then that I found out that even Chris Lanyard, the initial cause of all my life's woes had also found died in prison a few weeks ago. 

I was placed in a solitary cell. no charges were placed on me, but the police kept questioning me over and over, even though I had no answers to give them. 

But because I was the sole link to all the deaths, I was the only suspect!

However, that night as I sat in my cell, suddenly, I started feeling sleepy before blacking out!

 

 

4