Chapter 2- Siwon’s Jealousy
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jung Siwon went to make coffee for his boss, while Choi Minho rounded up the conversation with his supposed girlfriend.

6 minutes later, a tray of steaming hot coffee walked through the door of HK Group's heir.

"That was fast! Siwon! That's why I can always count on you."

Despite the bitterness he felt earlier, Jung Siwon's face was brimming with a smile, feeling happy to have been of use to the man he secretly admired. Jung Siwon walked to the desk of Choi Minho to deliver his coffee, no sooner at it reached the desk the later picked it up and began drinking the freshly brewed coffee.

"Director Choi, I'm glad to be of help. I will be at my desk, is there anything else you need before I leave?"

Choi Minho was going through a folder in his hand that contained the proposal for a new hotel to be built at Jeju island. He briefly glanced at his Secretary to give his gratitude before resuming what he was reading at his desk.

"I want you to arrange for a flower to be delivered at this address."

Choi Minho passed a piece of paper that bore the address to ANB, a high-end hotel located in the center of Gangnam city.

"Send a note that conveys my heartfelt thoughts. Let it be moving, I don't want Eun-hee to think that I don't have her in mind."

Choi Minho sent a meaningful look from under lowered lashes, while Jung Siwon had to swallow hard from the effect the eyes of his boss was having on him. On the outside, Choi Minho saw nothing unusual in the way his Secretary spoke with him, neither could he detect the discomfort coming from him.

"As you wish, Director Choi. I will have it delivered to Ms. Park Eun-hee."

1