Chapter 3- Waste of time
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After purchasing the flower at a gift shop and instructing the store attendant on what to write on the card that came with the flower. Jung Siwon went on a ten minutes’ drive to deliver the flower to his boss's girlfriend. Walking through the revolving doors, he went to the receptionist desk that was straight ahead where three women and a man in nicely pressed suit with a bow shaped necktie stood behind a desk.

"Hello Sir! Welcome to ANB, how may we be of service today?"

"Good morning, I'm Jung Siwon, please can you tell me if there is a Miss Park Eun-hee residing at this hotel?"

The other three had someone in front of them, leaving Jung Siwon to face the woman that greeted him with a bright smile on her face.

"Just a moment, let me see if there is a person with that name at our hotel."

Hair secured neatly behind her back; the woman that spoke to Jung Siwon began typing on the computer in front of her wearing a pleasant smile as she looked through the screen.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jung Siwon, but the person you're asking for literally checked out of our hotel just before you came in, I'm surprised you didn't bump into her as she was leaving."

"You mean Ms. Park Eun-hee just left! Which direction did she take?! Do you know where she went?!"

The hotel employee's smile never wavered as she answered the man in front of her with an air of professionalism.

"She asked for a cab to be called, but I can't say for certain where she went. It's really against hotel policy to divulge this much, I'm sorry I couldn't be of help any further."

0