Chapter 5
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took almost fifteen minutes for Jung Siwon to hear from his boss at the office.

"Hello, Director Choi."

"Siwon, return to the office! Eun-hee is at a friend's place. She told me that it was an impromptu arrangement with an old college friend she met in the States."

Hearing his boss not complaining about what he saw as being undisciplined. Jung Siwon felt something rise within him at that.

"As you wish, Director Choi. I'll return to the office, but what do you want me to do with the flower that you bought for her?!"

Although he looked upset by his boss's girlfriend, Jung Siwon held it inside as he hung onto every word of Choi Minho.

"Do whatever you want with them, I don't think she'll care anyways!"

Jung Siwon looked at the flower by the passenger's seat by him. For the very first time, he had received a gift of a personal nature from Choi Minho. This created a feeling of elation within him. Despite the nonchalant attitude of his boss, Jung Siwon saw the flower as something special.

"Alright, I'll head back to the office."

With that, the conversation ended, leaving the man inside the car to start the engine and drive back to HK Group.

1