Chapter 6
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Driving through the busy road of Gangnam, Jung Siwon eventually made it to the headquarters of HK Group. A couple of steps and ride at the elevator and he was back at the office of his boss.

"Yes? Come in!"

The door opened after the knock at the door was answered. Revealing a young man in suits and nice haircut, the image of what it meant to be the perfect male in the corporate world. Despite the inexpensive suit, Jung Siwon looked like he wore brand name goods.

"You came right on time before the meeting with Woosan Group!"

Choi Minho could not stop the tone of admiration in his voice as he looked at his Secretary from across his desk.

"You are too kind, Director Choi."

Keeping his face straight, Jung Siwon refused to allow the praise of his boss to show on him.

"Alright! Do you have everything ready for the meeting?!"

Getting up from where he sat, Choi Minho strode towards his secretary who stood in front of his desk.

"Siwon, is my tie crooked?"

Moving close to Jung Siwon, the other felt the proximity somewhat uncomfortable as he could see the features of his boss three finger breadth from him.

0