Chapter 7
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jung Siwon could feel sweat starting to gather under his arms and forehead despite the cool air that blew from the cooling unit in the office.

"Are you okay?"

Choi Minho raised his hand and was about to touch his forehead when the other took a step back to evade his touch.

"I'm okay, Director Choi."

As a defense against the turbulent emotion that was starting to gather within him, Jung Siwon replied curtly to his boss.

"Siwon, we've known each other for a while now. Why don't you want me to take care of you?!"

"It's because of what I feel for you, that's why I can never bring myself to accept your kindness towards me."

Desperate to say the words that was in his heart, Jung Siwon stuffed the thought back to where it was, his eyes shown with determination as he looked at Choi Minho.

"Director Choi, we need to get you to the meeting before 10 am!"

Thinking that he had effectively diverted the attention of his boss, who smiled with ease at him. The next thing that came out of Choi Minho's mouth made him rethink why he was still his secretary.

"By the way, what did you do to those flowers?"

1