Chapter 8
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jung Siwon could feel his heartbeat so fast that he feared that his boss would hear it, sweat began forming in the palm of his hand from nervousness. Instinctively, Jung Siwon rubbed them against his pants to get rid of the gathering moisture in them. 

At the same time, the expensive cologne worn by Choi Minho worked their way into Jung Siwon making him want to give in to the urge to lean closer to sniff in more.

"Siwon, you have such pretty eyes. I'm sure you heard that from the women you've dated!"

The eyes that dilated from being immersed by the handsome looks of Choi Minho, shrunk back in disappointment.

"What?!"

The words unconsciously came out from Jung Siwon with it came a feeling of loss.

"Siwon, check my tie. Does it look crooked?"

Choi Minho shifted gears to talk about a personal item of clothing that he was wearing.

"D-D-Director Choi, it looks fine to me!"

Jung Siwon's eyes moved to the spot where the silver colored tie of his boss was, the knot lay perfectly on the white shirt and dark coat, before averting his eyes to look back at Choi Minho.

"It's already too late to be at the art museum, by this time of the day we will be driving into traffic. Get the car ready for the meeting with Woosan Group."

"Yes, Director Choi! I'll be waiting downstairs at the VIP parking lot."

Jung Siwon turned around to begin walking out of the room, only to be stopped by his boss.

"Did you really give those flowers to your girlfriend?"

1