Chapter 32: “How do I approach her…”
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Gulp*

“It’s !!”

Rina immediately covers her mouth with her hands to prevent her from speaking too quickly before she has time to think about what to say.

I almost said something stupid… Luckily she didn’t notice me.

*Stares*

Or maybe not. It must be said that this was not really a discreet reaction.

Rina quickly turns her head away pretending to whistle towards Minato.

“Why are you looking at me like that…”

“Shhhh!”

Um, if I still read people’s eyes as well as before then I understand that Shimizu-san is in a panic because she just found out that her right neighbor is Rengetsu-chan and she doesn’t know how she should react to this situation.

I almost feel that this boy’s omniscience could rival that of the narrator that I am…

*Distressed look*

Well, as a good Samaritan, I’ll help her. 

“Shimizu-san, do you have an eraser I can borrow for later?”

“Eh? Uh yeah, hold on.”

As for Nadeshiko.

“Hmpf.”

She looks away from Rina.

“Here is a brand new eraser, please return it to me at the end of class.”

“Okay no problem, thank you very much.”

Rina glances to her right to see if her neighbor is still watching her.

*Phew!*

She stopped staring at me… I didn’t expect to see a gal like that next to me, I almost made a scene without meaning to.

At the same time, a small piece of folded paper landed on Rina’s table.

She looks at Minato suspiciously.

*Whistling*

Don’t pretend you had nothing to do with it… What did he write me?

Why don’t you try to apply my technique to your right neighbor to see? Her name is Kajiyashiki Rengetsu, she’s a very interesting girl, I’ve already had the opportunity to talk to her a few times, she’s much more friendly than she seems. Good luck, wink wink.

While whispering.

“Well, it doesn’t hurt to try.”

Trying not to arouse the suspicions of her classmate, the analysis of detective Rina can resume.

Already what I can say is that she gives off the aura of an unapproachable and cold person, but according to Minato-kun this is not necessarily the case. I never had the opportunity to meet a real gal until now.

Little by little, Rina’s mind fills up with all kinds of theories, so much so that she almost forgets to be discreet.

The most realistic theory is that she is the leader of a gang of gals who compete with the local mafia and that she pretends to be a student the rest of the time to get some time off. It fits with the image she gives off.

And without realizing it…

By the way, when I look closer, her skin is very smooth and beautiful. No trace of wounds or other scars. Her hair is also beautiful, I can’t even tell if it’s a dye job or not, it’s so well maintained.

“Eh.”

And the same for her eyelashes, they are long and very elegant…

“Are you listening to me?”

“When I take a closer look, her face and body have dreamy proportions…”

“Hem!”

“Eh?”

“What the heck are you doing, can you let go of my face?”

“EH !!!”

*Minato Facepalm*

“Sorry! I didn’t mean to bother you!”

“You’re not really bothering me but could you at least ask my permission before you touch me Shimizu-san?”

“Uh, yes sorry, uh… Kajiyashiki-san.”

“I feel like you were staring at me earlier. Did you want anything from me?”

“No not really, sorry. I… I was just curious to see what my tablemate was like…”

“I introduced myself to the class yesterday though.”

“Ah… I didn’t really get a chance to remember everyone.”

“You don’t remember me but you know my name?”

“This is…”

She didn’t listen to anything because she was so nervous about her introduction.

“It’s more that I didn’t expect to see a girl my age with such… atypical style? No wait, that’s not the right word… Unique?”

“…”

“Anyway sorry, I just wanted to observe my classmates a bit to see how I should approach them.”

“So you approach them by staring at them and talking to yourself?”

“Sorry…”

“Hahaha, I’m kiddin’ with ya. Don’t worry about it, thanks for your compliments anyway.”

“I… I meant it, or I wouldn’t have said it out loud on purpose.”

“That’s why I thank you, it’s not often I get compliments on my appearance, it’s always nice to know someone likes you.”

She is much nicer and more approachable than she seems…

Rina reflexively looks over her shoulder at Minato.

*Wink*

I told you so.

HE STILL READS MY MIND OR WHAT!!!

“Anyway, nice to meet you Shimizu-san, let’s be good classmates for this year.”

“Yes… I’d love to!”

0