Chapter 41: Review and continuation of the program.
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the girls are quietly finishing their drinks and cookies with Fuuki, the clock is still ticking and I think it’s soon time to get back on the road of exploring the clubs.

We wouldn’t want to ruin Christopher-kun’s program, would we?

“It was delicious Fuuki, thank you for inviting Rina to stop by the cooking club, there’s no regret.”

“Yes, it was terrific, even your tea was made to perfection.”

“Thank you Aya and Sophie, we took a few classes from the tea ceremony club so we could get it right.”

Rina approaches Fuuki and puts her hand on her shoulder.

“Fuuki, I’m happy to tell you that your club is at the top of the list of clubs that I will be likely to join. Hats off!”

“Ah~ I’m glad your esteem for our club is so high. I thought I heard that you had no idea which club to join?”

“Yes, unfortunately for me. With this new points and rewards system for clubs and extracurricular activities, no more lounging around after school doing nothing.”

“Um, you can still do it if you want my opinion, and I think there will still be students who will continue to do nothing.”

“You think so?”

“Of course, some have obligations, constraints, or even just need time. It remains true, however, that with the new school policy, being part of a club or other has its advantages.”

“I hadn’t seen it that way.”

“I still recommend you join a club Rina, especially since this year you don’t know anyone in your class, do you? It’s a chance to expand your circle of friends.”

“Fuuki is right Rina-chan, besides we’ll have to go there to follow the rest of the program.”

“I almost forgot about the program. Okay, well anyway, thank you Fuuki for the invitation and for the cookies, I’ll be back for sure.”

“See you girls later and thank you for visiting Les Délices du Monde.”

“Bye-bye.”

The girls then take the exit door of the club restaurant and find themselves again in the corridor, in front of the plan of the building.

“Well, it was a lot of fun, so far you can say it’s my favorite part of the day.”

“That was just the first step and it was food-centric, you’re not trying too hard Rina on this one.”

“I… have nothing to say to counter you.”

“Do you have the schedule on you again Rina-chan?”

“Yes, here look.”

“Christopher-kun should have given us an optimized itinerary so the next club to visit shouldn’t be far away.”

“And this is…”

“… Video Game Club.”

“Hoho, and according to the floor plan, it would be… there!”

She said, pointing to the door opposite the kitchen club…

“At least we can say it’s REALLY optimized.”

The girls approach the club sign.

“Let’s see… Join an exciting club full of passionate people who will get you excited about the art of video games…”

Aya and Sophie look at each other a little embarrassed.

“That’s…vanguardist as a slogan.”

“It sucks.”

“Take it easy Aya-chan, they may have had a lot of trouble coming up with a good catchphrase.”

“What do you think Rina? Do you still want to go?”

“Rina?”

“Huh, what?”

“You are listening to me or not?”

“Sorry Aya, I was looking at the list of games they offer to try. It’s not too bad I must say, although there are no games I own and have played before.”

“So you want to go there?”

“Sure!”

Rina opens the door and enters the club room followed closely by Aya and Sophie.

The door closes behind them.

Five minutes later.

*BOOOOOM!!!*

The door reopens and Rina emerges with a dejected look.

Then Aya, almost out of breath as she seems to have laughed her heart out.

And finally Sophie, her face covered by her hands as if she was eaten away by shame.

What the hell happened?!

“You shouldn’t pull a trick like that Rina, I thought I was going to die, hahaha.”

“I feel like a void in my mind and in my heart…”

“You’re not the one to be pitied, I feel like you just came to humiliate them and then destroy their confidence.”

“It’s not intentional. How did you expect me to know they were so bad at their games of choice?”

“I’m not sure they were bad, I think it’s more like you’re too strong.”

“I never want to see that kind of thing again Rina-chan, I can still see their faces shattered with despair. It was appalling.”

“Hey, stop talking like that, I feel like the bad guy! I just played normal.”

“Hahahahaha!”

Aya ends up rolling on the floor because she can’t hold back her laughter.

That fateful day will be remembered as the day the video game club was destroyed (morally) by a young novice who was just visiting.

0