Chapter 43.1: Finn and Lynn’s escapade, part 1
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Rina and her friends continue their club tour, part of the group seems to have lost its way.

I mean, not that it’s really a problem in the sense that it’s that bloody Finn.

Sophie had asked Shuu…

“I haven’t said anything so far but please avoid calling me by that name, only Sophie has that right.”

…Uh, Vaterschweigen-sama where Finn and Lynn were but she is still worried about not seeing them near her knowing that there are a lot of people today. 

“Psst, Shu-chan.”

“Um? What’s wrong Sophie?”

“I wonder if I should go get Finn and Lynn.”

“Are you afraid they’ll cause trouble?”

“Let’s just say with this crowd, I wouldn’t want them doing anything to agitate it…”

“You know what they say, nothing like a forest to hide a tree. Even if they were to come into view, there are so many people around that it will most certainly go unnoticed.”

“Are you sure about this?”

“If you want, I can send a pet to watch them. He’ll step in and stop them before they make too much of a racket.”

“Yes, that would make me feel better. Thank you Shu-chan.”

Instantly, a red glow appears on Sh-… of Vaterschweigen-sama. A small white hairball with round red eyes comes out of his mouth.

“Pew!”

“Follow the spiritual trail of that silly rabbit and the little woodland fairy. At the slightest misstep, don’t hesitate to call him to order.”

“Pew Pew.”

“Go ahead.”

The furry ball spins at full speed and disappears into the crowd as quickly as a shooting star.

By the way, where is the main person involved in this story?

“Finn, come on, we have to get to Sophie!”

“Ho ho ho, it’s a day of celebration today. So look at the effervescence of youth flooding these parts, we must enjoy it as much as Sophie and her friends.”

“I know what you mean but this is not the time, we must not cause trouble and get noticed or Vaterschweigen-sama will argue with us.”

“No reason to be afraid of this lizard bugger, he takes very good care of Sophie so we, on our side, can afford these little deviations.”

“I’m not convinced… You know pretty well he always finds out what we’re doing eventually. If he finds out you talk about him like that, he’s going to char you in one fell swoop.”

“Hooo~ Don’t worry dearest Lynn. I have already prepared for this eventuality. I invested a few gold ecus I had saved to get this beautiful fireproof cloak. He won’t get me like he used to.”

“Really? Let me see the fabric, it looks beautiful!”

“Satisfy your craving and enjoy this beautiful volcanic spider thread silk fabric.”

Showing off your wealth is not worthy of a gentleman…

Despite the rabbit’s confidence, a certain restlessness emanates from him.

“Hm? You are looking around, is something wrong?”

“Huh? Uh no not really, it’s only…”

“Ah! Don’t tell me you’re still afraid despite the cloak. Haha, being well equipped is not enough against the master, you realize that right?”

“No, that’s not the point. He may be a dragon, but at the end of the day, he’ll never be able to take down the distinguished gentleman that I am. It’s just that…”

“That?”

“I’m looking for someone.”

“What do you mean? A human?”

“No, well yes, but not really.”

“DON’T BEAT AROUND THE BUSH!!!”

“Shh! Don’t yell like that, I’m going to tell you but don’t repeat that to anyone understood?”

“Got it, tight as an oyster.”

“Okay… Sounds weird but okay. The person I’m looking for is the most beautiful black rose I’ve ever seen in my life.”

“A rose? You want to find a plant?”

“Well no! Please make an effort, I had already told you about it within the week. I met an unparalleled beauty on campus, like an unattainable ice queen yet so bewitching and desirable…”

“I remember it now, it was the first time I saw you so smarmy. So?”

“I’m looking for her, with so many people around, she has to be around. I’ll turn over heaven and earth if I have to, but I’ll find her no matter what!”

“I almost feel like supporting you for once.”

“That’s why we have to leave immediately to do our tour of the place. Sophie and the two Ladies with her have their mission today and I have my own goal too. My turn for the love of my life!”

0