Chapter 52: Review of the day
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girls head for the exit.

"Thank you once more, senpai, for guiding us through your club."

"It's nothing, I just had to take care of the friends of one of Ryo-kun's club aces."

On the side, Sophie gently shakes hands with Miyabi-chan

"I look forward to seeing you again Miyabi-chan, please feel free to come and talk to me if you run into me on campus. I'll be happy to have tea with you."

"Ah... Thank you Sophie-chan. I'll try my best."

A few greetings later, the girls leave the place with their arms full of gifts and other souvenirs of all kinds.

On the way, Rina continues to think about the day she has just spent.

"Um..."

"Something wrong, Rina?"

"Not really. I just wonder if I missed an opportunity today to join a club that really fits me."

"We had fun though today, isn't there one that stood out to you more? Except for the Watanabe-senpai one of course."

"Hard to say, I enjoyed modeling for the art club, despite the very risqué theme."

“It's true that I didn’t expect this from you.”

“Overall, I found it refreshing to see the issues different clubs can face, as it provides a departure from the flawless image they attempt to portray when they appear.”

“What stood out to me the most was that in every club we visited, there was something that needed fixing. It was so remarkable that I even had to put my sewing machine skills to use.”

“Haha, it's almost unbelievable! I started to wonder if it was a sign from heaven that I should never go near a club again or risk cursing them forever.”

"Haha, better not to believe in that kind of thing, it might become true."

“Hold up! Do you mean it Aya?”

"Who knows..."

Sophie covers her mouth with her left hand and discreetly whispers over her right shoulder.

"You think our group is cursed Shu-chan?"

Hm?

"I hope it's not my fault."

Don't worry about that kind of nonsense, you can't be a victim of a curse as long as I'm around. The same goes for your friends, I also protect them as long as they are close by.

"Whew, you make me feel better."

On the other hand, I am not against considering this as the work of "Fate". If this fate is natural...

"What do you mean by that?"

Don't bother with that story, just look at your friends waiting for you.

"Are you coming Sophie? We're going to leave you behind if you stop like that in the middle of nowhere."

"I'm on my way!"

Why do I feel so strongly that I am being accused of something I did not commit in any way?

Or at least not 100%...

Hmpf…

“Are you looking for information on how to start a club, Rina-chan?”

"For real, I'm thinking why not. If I can't find anything that works for me, maybe starting a custom club is the answer."

"Any thoughts on what kind of club you could start?"

"You're kind of catching me off guard here. I haven't even given it a moment's thought."

"After such an adventurous day, the night is bound to bring you advice, Rina-chan. A good idea will no doubt cross your mind."

"Thanks, Sophie."

Aya takes the opportunity to look at some information on the school's app.

"Um let's see..."

“What are you looking for?”

"Prerequisites for opening a new club. I already know that you need a minimum of five members to qualify for formalization, but I have no idea what other constraints there might be."

"And what does it say?"

"Hold on, I'll finish reading real quick."

"Okay, it's not that complicated in the end. You just need to like I said five members minimum, pick a name for the club, fill out a specific document and send it to the student council."

"So far so good, anything else?"

"Having a supervising teacher is not mandatory, but on the other hand, if you can get one, you're more likely to be awarded a better budget or space."

"It must give a club more credibility to have a teacher validate the club's activities."

"Um, I see you have to think about that too."

"After that, there is other information but nothing about the creation of the club itself. Take the opportunity tonight to read the document in detail."

"If I think about it..."

*gurgling noises*

"Well, at the moment, I think I'll prioritize the opinion of my most trustworthy advisor - my stomach! And it's growling louder than my mummy's vacuum cleaner, demanding a nutritious dose of ice cream or whipped cream. Gotta keep those vital nutrients coming in!"

"Sure."

“Rina-chan…”

"What?! We'll talk about it tomorrow, we've already worked hard today, right? Let's finish our afternoon on the beach with a nice gourmet-type snack! Let's GO!"

In any case, here is a good thing that is done. This day was very hard for Rina who had to try many activities of all kinds, she deserves this small reward.

She will need strength for the rest...

0